It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mafia Initiation Rites Caught on Camera for the First Time

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: samsamm9
I might be totally wrong but I'm still pretty sure there's a link between masonry and the MAFIA.

If there is it is only in your mind as they evolved seperately and both have different missions.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I might be totally wrong but I'm still pretty sure there's a link between masonry and the MAFIA.

If there is it is only in your mind as they evolved seperately and both have different missions.

Says the Mason with certitude....

Listen, I don't trust or believe any masons, you're allowed to believe what you want and I also have the right not to believe a word you say.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Says the Mason with certitude....

Says the guy from Italy with certitude. I was Italian waaaaaay before I became a Mason.

Listen, I don't trust or believe any masons, you're allowed to believe what you want and I also have the right not to believe a word you say.

It is not what I say, it is what the facts and history have to say.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

There is a link, like any other organization. Mafia always seeked to do business with the government, politics, police, everyone who had even a little bit of power.
Also, they use "clean" members of the society to take care of their business made up with dirty money.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 03:48 AM
link   
This is nothing like the initiation that the true mafia used. The mafia is dead, or at least Cosa Nostra is dead in the old sense. What exists now is much different, especially in the US. The shift started occurring around the same time that they started letting non-Italians into the organization. As bad as the mafia was back in its heyday, at least they had some sense of honor and decency, although their views were still relatively misguided, but once all the old-timers were gone it seems everything changed. The initiation ritual, becoming a "made guy," is known. It has been revealed by former members, although it has never been caught on camera. What we're seeing here I am not sure about. I assume it is either fake, or is a newer invention of some kind. There have been so many groups that have popped up, and in Italy there are large organized crime groups that are much different from what we know as the mafia. They are much more ruthless and are much quicker to kill. And then in the US you've got Eastern European gangsters in large numbers, as well as members of the Mexican Mafia, and these probably surpass the numbers of the traditional Italian Mafia, which still exists in some form in the US.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: palermoman

which proves my point further as Masonry is a charitanle institution and does not do business at all.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
Exaggerations and sensationalism are way better than the truth or facts.

a reply to: samsamm9
His response wasn't "crucifying" you.

a reply to: samsamm9
If you don't believe a Mason because he is a Mason then you distrust people for no reason.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: mmshelt
a reply to: 3u40r15m

Are you really trying to tell Samsamm9 that there are no initiation rites associated with Freemasonry?

L. O. L.

What. ?

Not sure where you got the part of anyone saying their is no initiation rights. Even if rare instances where initiation rights where to take place with a mob style ritual, you would never know about it. So don't speak on what you don't know over your little computer.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join