It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

VIDEO: Ukrainian Nazi Torturers Brand Swastikas on Prisoners' Buttocks

page: 1

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 10:45 AM
Why the human rights organizations are still silent on war crimes committed by Ukrainian military and paramilitary units???

In this video, Ukrainian citizen Stanislas Stankevich talks about Nazi-like torture techniques used in Kramatorsk against POWs and civilians. This is his testimony:

Other man also witnessed throwing captives in pits, shooting them in their knees and beating with baseball bats. After torture they slept with bound hands in pits or on concrete surrounded by rotten corpses.

Western values? Ukraine is Europe?

VIDEO: Ukrainian Nazi Torturers Brand Swastikas on Prisoners' Buttocks

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 10:52 AM
I'm sure Putin will be blamed somewhere in this thread.

That's the only thing certain about Ukraine threads lately.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 10:59 AM
No surprise here..
This is what you get when you have open encouragement from their masters *cough* U.S. E.U. *cough*

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 11:09 AM
As we note even our western society that the wheels of justice can turn very slow ,I am thinking that they may end up turning in Ukraine or what might be left of it after this mes gets settled . Any way you want to look at it I am thinking these Nazie's will get theirs .

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 11:52 AM
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

I think American People are a Great Nation (if I'm correct The States were separatists too in the beginning...). It is easy to "cheat" them now because they became lazy after decades of exclusive wealth (compare to other countries).

(Don't hate me for this picture, I know you are under "banksters oppression".)

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 12:30 PM
the Western countries were far too quick off the mark sympathising with the Ukraine regime anyway. The Ukraine government ousted their democratically elected president, and created a stand-in regime. The people had no say in the matter, and see what happened, the people got left with the Mafia. Then they had snipers on the street, and all the usual underhand tactics. It'll take years, groan.... to sort all that out, and plenty of innocent people will die. Those left will remember.

edit on 19-11-2014 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 02:02 PM
At least he is still alive. Unlike Vladimir Rybak and the others whose torture and murder by criminal gangs/foreign neo-nazi militia/Russian agents/peaceful pro-democracy protestors (delete according to opinion) forced Kiev to send in the troops in the first place ....

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 02:10 PM
a reply to: maghun

This is impossible.

Everyone, especially according to the anti-Putin / Anti-Russian experts on this board assure us there is absolutely no fascists and Nazi's running around terrorising innocent people in the streets in it much all be a lie.

edit on 19-11-2014 by MysterX because: bad comma

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 03:16 PM
a reply to: AndyMayhew

Maybe the Rybak-murder was only a "little" false flag? As we know now, first "big" false flag was the Maidan Massacre, next was the Odessa Massacre, the biggest was the MH17.

It is unclear if Kiev's latest military operation will be more successful than a similar attempt last week.

Now it is clear. Because of the multiple Russian military invasion (backed with multiple evidence) poor ukrainian army (which was the World's fourth strongest in 1991) cannot succeed.

Many people, including civilians and women, were chained to each other and thrown into dug holes. Afterwards they were forced to walk into minefields where many died.

Was it a NATO-advise?

Daily Mail: American military advisers are masterminding Ukraine's surge against pro-Russian separatists

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 03:22 PM
You might also like to this ATS link

Ukraine war crimes

The population of Germany under Hitler's rule might have had an excuse but I see no excuse today.

Yes I would love to see a full on Russian invasion and will be calling for Mr Putin's head if he stands by and lets this continue on.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 08:56 PM

new topics

top topics