It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2014 People Magazine Sexiest Man Alive - Chris Hemsworth. Who would you pick?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Okay .. I have to admit they picked well this year.
If I had a vote I probably would have voted the same.
Thor rocks the house. (literally)

Previous winners include some folks that I just can't see but I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder - Adam Levine, Channing Tatum, Mel Gibson, Mark Harmon, Harry Hamlin, JFK Jr, Sean Connery, Tom Cruise, Patrick Swayze, Nick Nolte, Richard Gere, Brad Pitt, Denzel Washington, George Clooney, Harrison Ford, Johnny Depp, Matt Damon, etc

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 08:00 AM
link   
(Never figured out how to work ATS pic posting or I would)

Derrik Huff - he's not only handsome but he can work those gluteal muscles! - and he's genuinely nice

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

When i see these polls relating to Women, i always go "er, you mean sexiest female 'sleb" and then later in the day i generally see a number of women locally who i'd rather have a fumble with.

The wife would agree with this one though. She's so not getting a cup of tea and yummy toast tomorrow, she can wait for bloody Chris to do it. I hear he burns the toast every time and never lets the tea brew proper like. Not that she'd care.

Bleh, i hope he's got a small willy.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   
jake gyllenhaal!
the only dude i would turn gay for!

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 08:13 AM
link   

No one can top "Thor"! Sexy and smart, laid-back with no Look-At-Me! Hollywood neuroses. Totally Hetero, and happily married-with-kiddies.

Now if "Thor" can just get his sadistic girlfriend to stop slapping and hitting him with a car ... (Or maybe that's just the jealous writers.)

edit on 19-11-2014 by MKMoniker because: clarify

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Well, I would pick me of course.
I just looked in a mirror this morning.
The need of a haircut is my tostled look.
The wrinkles just make me look dignified.
The unkempt full beard is a result of me supporting prostate cancer awareness.... no shave October/November.
The slight paunch is my protection against damaging my finely chiseled nose if I run into a wall at night when I have to get up to pee... prostate awareness.

Yeah, I'm hot.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 08:19 AM
link   

He is very handsome...definite eye candy!

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Thomas Beaudoin -

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Charlie Hunnam.

Went to find an image, and my mind just blew a fuse after a few minutes. I couldn't choose one. He is always gorgeous.

Jake Gyllenhaal too.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Every year I nominate the same guy.
Fassbender.
Daaaauuuumn...

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   

I would nominate Chrismarco...ATS contributor....or not

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   
It's a toss up for me---I don't think the guy they chose is nice looking at all

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   

I have no idea who he is... I don't find him sexy.

I love Adam Levine, though. But for this year, I vote for butcherguy. LOL!

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 08:55 AM
link   

I'm going to have to vote for myself here

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Well, I would pick me of course.

I thought I'd be alone with wanting to pick myself.

Last week I made a video - 10 hours of me walking through NYC. I couldn't believe how often I stopped and looked at myself on reflections (mirrors, glass, etc) and said "damn" or "whoa".
Awareness needs to be raised. I have a right to walk down the street without being harassed.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Funny how "sexiest man alive" just happens to be the guy who's most popular along with the likelihood of how many magazines will sell with his picture on the cover.
BTW, my wife says he's too pretty. She'd vote for Hugh Jackman or Daniel Craig. Lucky for me she likes rugged handsome over pretty boys.
edit on 19-11-2014 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
Funny how "sexiest man alive" just happens to be the guy who's most popular along with the likelihood of how many magazines will sell with his picture on the cover..

Could very well be. The Avengers and all the Marvel Comic superheroes are BIG right now. It's safe to say that a good chunk of the country has seen the movies, or at least some of them. They are 'it' in the movie industry and they have more movies coming out. A long list of them, if they follow the comics.

I happen to agree with the pick this year. Chris Hemsworth is fantastic to look at and that accent is the kicker. In years past they've picked (blah snore-fest) Adam Levine and they've played back and forth with the Oceans 11 guys (when that group was popular in the theatre). They picked Johnny Depp (twice I think) and I don't see much sexy there. (his costars say he doesn't shower and he has awful body odor). But Hemsworth .. yeah ...

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Since I'm a man that prefers women, I'll throw in my sexiest woman alive. I give you Jennifer Lawrence.

Those eyes! Girl next door natural beauty. From what I've read, she seems to have a fun, light-hearted spirit. Seems down to earth for being in Hollyweird.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Keanu Reeves- he seems to get more and more handsome the older he gets. And I never hear anything bad about him- only what a good, kind person he is.

Sal

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   
"J-Law" is a beauty for sure. She reminds me so much of God's perfect creation - the cat.

Sal

a reply to: jtrenthacker

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join