It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THis site real? mj-12 site.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 07:53 PM
link   
www.mj12.com...

Is it real? I find it hard to believe, first of even if majestic 12 were real they wouldn't come out to say "the truth" what I think that site is, is a bunch of morons, spreading lies about Mj-12 and telling people what they want to hear. but what do you guys think is it real?

[edit on 10-12-2004 by iksmodnad]

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I say "spoof website" as in making fun of all the stuff that is said. Or are they? Maybe thats the whole idea..make fun of it , yet continue to do what they say they do.....

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by iksmodnad
www.mj12.com...

Is it real? I find it hard to believe, first of even if majestic 12 were real they wouldn't come out to say "the truth" what I think that site is, is a bunch of morons, spreading lies about Mj-12 and telling people what they want to hear. but what do you guys think is it real?

[edit on 10-12-2004 by iksmodnad]

Bogus site, Dude!!!

I say that the sight is not real. Notice that the MJ-12 logo has a 'TM' for trademark.
If one was really interested, one could see who owns that trademark. This would offer a little more insight, if one was interested.

So Are they for real???

Oh, also did you see that they have a clothing line? Yup, they have shirts through cafexpress.
Now that is funny!!

[edit on 10-12-2004 by Are u for real???]

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I think its total BS, besides it doesn't actaully give any info on anything.

BTW, I checked into its TradeMark.....appartently it was filed in 1995 and died in 1997, it was to sell clothes, shoes, etc.

TradeMark

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Just a joke...any secret government organization wouldn't sell stuff and offer you amazon.com credit cards.

Paul

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 04:08 PM
link   
That site isn't what it says it is....besides I think it was just a joke anyways. I find its FAQ rather funny...like why they sell stuff

2. Why would a super-above-top secret organization sell merchandise?

Look at the economy. Just as everyone else, our budgets continue to be cut. Our funding sources are experiencing tremendous pressure to "balance the budget" (as if!) and so we are being asked to make accommodations. Therefore we are seeking alternative funding sources to augment the meager funds we are allocated.

A place like that has billions....

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Reading the site started to ring warnings when came along there shop area to buy there merchandise and books

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I have been watching that site for a while now. It's nothing but a store; as other members have stated. Although, it is funny to read. One of the members purported to be an artificially intelligent computer program and others act as if they are being watched by MJ-12 itself.

posted on Dec, 13 2004 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Total BS:
No released information
To good to be true
Governments wouldn't give out information on any website but their own, maybe not at all
Government projecst don't have shops [eg; Area 51 has no shop, neither does NSA, FBI or CIA].

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I don't think Truman intended:

Official Majestic Twelve Baseball Cap

Official Majestic Twelve Golf Shirt

Official Majestic Twelve Coffee Mug

Official Majestic Twelve Cover-Up

But who knows, maybe that whole secret panel of elite scientist was just a scam to sell boxer shorts and coffee mugs 57 years later.

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Simple to find info..... Just do a whois domain search...

www.networksolutions.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 04:45 PM
link   

But who knows, maybe that whole secret panel of elite scientist was just a scam to sell boxer shorts and coffee mugs 57 years later.
)

Does any1 really need a majestic 12 thong?

[edit on 14-12-2004 by Croat56]

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 04:48 PM
link   

I'm sorry, that's classified....

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Creamus Veritatem Proprium = We create (our) own truth

they are clever. funny site

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Creamus Veritatem Proprium = We create (our) own truth

they are clever. funny site

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Croat56

)

[edit on 14-12-2004 by Croat56]

It depends!!! Now if you are talking Catherine Bell, oh hell yes!!!

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Of course its not real. Who would be silly enough to even visit the site.

new topics

top topics

join