It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London's Victoria Station closed, evacuation under way

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 03:16 AM
link   

London Victoria station has been closed, reportedly due to fire alarms. The evacuation from the station is currently underway.
The station was closed at around 8:05am local time, and the reason is considered to be smoke from a retail unit.

London's Victoria Station closed, evacuation under way

interesting that it's been well over an Hour since it happened and there's not a mention of it on BBC or Telegraph news, or any other major news website for that matter. Only RT News reporting this at the moment.

A perfect chance for MI5 to plant something nasty for a false flag coming soon?! Keep your eyes peeled on Victoria Station over the next while just in case.

edit on 19-11-2014 by grantbeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 03:20 AM
link   
"A perfect chance for MI5 to plant something nasty for a false flag coming soon?!"

oooor nobody really cares about the Brits...not even the British telegraph!

it's too early to say anything really, let's just hope nobody got hurt!

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 03:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: grantbeed
interesting that it's been well over an Hour since it happened and there's not a mention of it on BBC or Telegraph news, or any other major news website for that matter. Only RT News reporting this at the moment.

Why would this be news? It is only relevant to people who are travelling.

Have you no idea that London underground tube stations are occasionally closed due to this type of event. If it ends up being serious then it may make the local news. If it involves terrorism or deaths then it will make the national news. If it clears itself up, as normally happens, then it's no news.

Clearly, for rt.com, it is a slow news day if this is the best they can do!

www.tfl.gov.uk...

Edit to add. It's a no news as it looks like it was cleared.

Regards
edit on 19/11/2014 by paraphi because: edi for reason given

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 03:57 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Fire alarm ! !!!

oh no!

must be the Muslims !

*turns off sarcasm*

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hefficide
Source to what appears to be MSM coverage

NEVER....EVER....let facts get in the way of a good story.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   
In other news a cat got stuck up a tree in Basingstoke today. I believe that Mossad were behind it.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 07:23 AM
link   
More tube stations and lines are closed at random intervals in the weekends due to "ongoing maintenance and improvements" than for any other reason.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I agree with the others, not sure why all the hype in the OP - it was a fire alarm hwich happen every day, everywhere, all the time.

Our Birmingham office evacuates about once a month for fire alarms because some idiot keeps burning toast, or take the National Grid in Wokingham which has a fire alarm once in a while because someone in the canteen cannot cook.

Hardly newsworthy.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Is someone testing British response time? This event, combined with the hilarious "official explanation" of how the entire air traffic control system was taken out on Friday, could mean that someone is planning a big attack and testing reaction time / official responses.

The outage of almost the entire British Air Traffic Control system on Friday was blamed on "oh, we turned on a few extra workstations". This makes zero sense from an IT standpoint. My two cents is that they got hacked, and are terrified to reveal that to the public.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: babybunnies

well there was that "the Daesh have a dirty bomb" rant by some guy, threatening Britian rumour.

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: grantbeed

I applaud you for being vigilant. As i work in the fire alarm/ security industry. It is the paradox of life saftey notification/evacuation and supression systems, that false alarms are an occurance, dust in photonic smokes detectors can trigger an alarm, and soft ground fault on the slc circuit causeing a short could trigger an alarm. The list goes on and on. The problem is life saftey systems must be taken very seriously upon notification, but with false alarms or non life threatening alarms many people dont take notice, furthermore the more alarms you hear that cause no imment danger the more ambient and casual they become. Sorry about the rant, no i dont think this is a huge concern. My point is life saftey systems should always. Be taken seriously.

new topics

top topics

join