It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evolution is a farce: Evidence

page: 76
<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   

edit on 11-12-2014 by josehelps because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: josehelps

I suspect you didn't understand what the link was saying otherwise I have no idea why you are going on about if it is our star or not.

You asked about radio waves in the wild. The sun and stars put out radio waves. They put out many spectrums or waves some we can see as visible light lower frequencies we can't see but can still detect some are what we call radio waves. There are waves emitted by the sun/stars which are much higher we can't see those either but can sill detect them with different equipment.

I was just pointing out that radio waves are naturally occurring and one source would be our sun. I have no idea why you think the sun isn't our star. I am sure your you have your reasons but I don't need to know them.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Mate I am not from the US, I've lived there for a decade, but I am back in my country of Origin. FEMA is just a disorganized government agency, with all the bureaucracy which occurs with it. I've worked with the New Zealand equivalent, and well they are much better organised

Here is the thing, this last post of yours is totally off topic, non sequitior and irrelevant. No seriously what the flying feck does this have to do with evolution, being farcical or not?

Can you perhaps be more coherent? No?

Oh and I'm plenty awake thanks
I've a large energy drink and a half days worth of managing a chemical plant under my belts thus far
if you mean esoterically awake, please look at my avatar picture for your reply. It will tell you my spiritual leanings, and my attitude to "you need to wake up" as an argument

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Apparently FEMA manuals have all the answers .... oi vey

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Noinden

It is too small what is it?.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: kayej1188I lost track of that portion of the conversation, however I recall I was talking about something organic and you moved to science. You see, when a humanoid uses radio waves in his mind for Telepathy, or other forms of supernatural effects, it's a natural organic function. Someone with a radio transmitter is not natural. Perhaps it would help if you educated yourself with the definition of the word natura.

nat·u·ral
ˈnaCH(ə)rəl/
adjective
adjective: natural

existing in or caused by nature; not made or caused by humankind.

The reason we know the Supernatural exists is because of the historical and current reports of such, not to mention I personally have been privy to four myself. When I say you can't observe it, I mean that you can't observe it through science. You're not going to get something supernatural to happen again for you if it was initiated by another being.
The only way I was told that DNA could be inverted is in a laboratory, not naturally.
No, you would be wrong again, I wasn't referring to Gross as in disgusting, I meant it as in high quantity, like in this definition.

Gross Definition
dictionary.search.yahoo.com
adj. adjective
Exclusive of deductions; total.
gross profits.
Unmitigated in any way; utter.
gross incompetence.
So obvious or conspicuous as to cause or heighten offense.
gross injustice.
n. noun
The entire body or amount, as of income, before necessary deductions have been made.
A group of 144 items; 12 dozen.
tr.v.
To earn as a total income or profit before deductions

Ok, then the presentation I watched, I didn't understand that the defects were such that they have caused a chromosomal change.
Of course there is no documented verifiable proof that aliens exist. Who are you going to trust to make that claim without scrutinizing them, their work, their personal life, or their banks account? Seriously who is the authority?
Of course claims will never be good enough. Our planet is filled with uneducated incredulous people that would never accept the fact that a Roper Poll conducted in 1991 Estimates that as many as 3.7 Million Americans alone, have probably been abducted. Even the Government is admitting knowledge of 160 different species, and just think, this is obviously only the ones we have either caught, crashed, or witnessed or recorded on our planet. How do you prove alien existence, they don't live here LOL.
Yes people can lie, this is true, of course they will also be shamed for life. However I don't know anyone that has gotten rich off of making such claims. Maybe you could produce some.
Well like I said before, Peer reviews are not the Alli Baba of determining whether something is correct or not. All it means is you just so happen to have pulled together people in an alleged good reputation that all agree on something. Just because someone doesn't agree doesn't mean they are correct, not to mention you are once again relying on science to grade the subject which can't be done. People are to incredulous. I had a friend months ago that actually believes we have never even been to the moon and that gay people don't exist.

Well I don't know if this is your professional guess or if you have some proof about our atmosphere changes causing more issues with sun cancer Of course I'm sure you're correct to some degree. And you're wrong, we don't have the proper calcium here, and we never have, and if you disagree, show me the calcium!

edit on 11-12-2014 by josehelps because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   

So radio waves in the mind = telepathy....cool story bro.
We have evolved on this planet and are evolutionary cousins with chimps and other apes.
You may not be but everyone else is.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi Oh no I see why you thought that. No those aren't radio waves, it's noise, there is a difference.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Noinden It's not off topic if you go back and read where I started. You see Evolution claims Monkeys gave birth to a human, yes I'm being sarcastic. I'm telling everyone there is mountains of proof that Adam and Eve were actually abducted and brought to this planet. This is obviously a conflict.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   

I truly thought that I had seen the lowest form of incompetence. This has shattered that. You are truly a special guy.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

I honestly did not think delusion was capable of being present in this extreme of a manner. It completely boggles my mind. He doesn't even realize that his beliefs are abnormal, and he talks as though he's doing us a favor by divulging this information. Just think, this individual may pro-create, and feed this stuff along to his children. It's one thing when an educated person with a respectable IQ has some wacky theories about the world. But it's a completely different animal when a person has a delusional world view and they barely have any educational background and basic understanding of the world in which they live.
edit on 11-12-2014 by kayej1188 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

What is what? The energy drink?

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   

1) I'm going to have to stop you right there and just repeat a line you just said, which is just about as illogical as everything else you've said, but beautifully displays your ineptitude.

You said: "You see, when a humanoid uses radio waves in his mind for Telepathy, or other forms of supernatural effects, it's a natural organic function."[/align]

For your sake, I truly hope you can appreciate how completely illogical and unbelievably fallacious this statement is. You are suggesting that supernatural effects arise from natural functions. Natural things are things we can see, touch, understand and frequently manipulate. Nature, by definition, is the material world and its phenomena. So, natural things are limited to things and conditions present in, or produced, by nature. Supernatural things encompass all things outside the natural world. As such, it's physically and metaphysically impossible that we can learn anything about the supernatural by studying and evaluating the natural. FURTHERMORE, your suggestions that humans can "use radio waves in his mind" is completely and entirely unsubstantiated by evidence.

2) Nothing you've said regarding Calcium is correct. I'm going to inform you about this, and It's my hope that you will realize you were wrong and that you appreciate gaining new knowledge. Everything I'm about to say is substantiated directly by the National Institute of Health.

1. Caclium is the most abundant mineral in the human body
  2. We only require less than 1% of our total body calcium content to support its critical metabolic functions
  3. The average human is recommended to ingest about 1000 mg of Calcium per day
  4. In the US, the average daily caclium intake for males and females ranges from 750mg-1270mg
  5. One plain low fat yogurt contains 415 mg, a glass of nonfat milk contains 300mg, 1/2 cup of Tofu contains 250mg, 1 cup of Kale, Broccoli, and other green vegetables contains up to 100mg each

And I haven't even mentioned Calcium supplements. I hope this demonstrates that the facts support there being more than enough calcium available for people. I have zero idea as to why you even brought up Calcium as evidence for anything, but clearly you had misconceptions. Now you know.

3) You still aren't using the word "gross" in the correct way

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74 It's funny you believe that, because I was telling all my friends and family how I can predict all the crazy people that believe in Evolution, claiming that Evolution created abilities for us once someone figures out how to turn them back on. LOL.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: kayej1188 Uhm, I have explained multiple times that I don't have a belief. A belief would be to replace religion, and also implies that I have an opinion about the matter. You're wrong on both accounts. Again..... for the dozenth time, I was doing an Etiology and stumbled onto the facts. No one wakes up one morning and decides to prove god to be a space alien, or that we were abducted. That's just silly and you have a wild imagination by thinking so. So here are the guidelines again in cases you missed them the first dozen times....

Intervention is the understanding that we were brought to this planet by another life form, against our will. It's not a religion, not a faith, not a cult, not a belief, not a practice, not a church, not a following, not a theory, not a hypothesis, it's certainly not a joke, it's simply an understanding based on redundant facts. This understanding can only be realized if you have a plethora of years in the study of the supernatural, and have a keen eye for spotting activity in stories, even if the author doesn't. Of course the best source for this information is several versions of the bible, in addition to the facts that concur in science. Lets be sure I'm clear on this. Lets pretend for the moment that you know nothing about math, and let's say that I present you with a problem that says four times four. Now lets say that this subject is seriously something you want to understand, as this is about your lineage. You might even come up with some ideas as to what it means. But there is seriously no way you're going to guess what it all means.

So you settle with the best understanding you can (which actually doesn't result in making any sense by itself), and now you have just explained today's religion. So I tell you this equation equals "sixteen." Would you, could you, indicate that what I'm presenting to you is surely my belief? You could, but you're out of context. If I understand it, and you don't, that doesn't constitute it being a belief, it's an understanding based on redundant facts. A belief implies that I have an opinion or a faith, you will soon realize this is nothing like that. I understand the supernatural extremely well. Of course, what this means in English is that 99.99% of the people reading, preaching, worshiping, the bible, don't understand it. Now I hope you understand why trying to label this anything other than an understanding is obviously incorrect. My goal is to open your eyes to the reality of what has happened, and what's been done to us. I will explain matters that I know you otherwise might not understand. If you or anyone you know, is highly familiar with both the supernatural and the paranormal (as they are frequently confused with one another) and don't agree with anything I'm presenting here, or If for some reason you peruse this whole website, and feel that the eighty seven or so examples that I'm presenting, are nothing more than sheer coincidence, I welcome your feedback of course. In addition, if you're just not getting something, I will respond back with a more detailed explanation.

You might wonder, why in the world would anyone try to understand the bible through the supernatural perspective. Perhaps it's the bible being prefaced as dealing with the supernatural, which actually means if you don't have that experience, your not qualified to understand it. In addition, we have no other books to compare it to. Perhaps it's the thirty four versus in the bible about aliens. Perhaps it's the Ezekiel chapter where Sky Daddy comes down from the sky's to visit us in his space craft. Maybe it's all of the activity mentioned in the bible that match with our reported alien encounters. Maybe it's the documentation of advanced technology used in the bible. Perhaps it's the mentioning in Hebrews that Earth is not our home, obviously meaning we are aliens to this planet. Heaven is a planet, not a place you end up when you die. If the bible was meant for dead people, they would have it, not us. Several years ago, while researching the Ezekiel chapter, I made contact with one of the pastors at the Union Gospel Mission, here where I live. I shared some of my findings with him, and asked him if it were possible that God was a space alien. His response revealed, that it's entirely possible.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: kayej1188

That's correct, because you are not weighing into the picture that YOU ARE NO LONGER SUPERNATURAL LIKE YOU USED TO BE. I don't know how many times I have to tell you, we have had our abilities removed.

So just in case there is still any confusion, let me clear this up to you, as I'm pretty sure you're not getting it. How are YOU going to call supernatural natural when it is no longer natural to you after go removing it all from you? Abilities are natural from the alien perspective, but what god did to us was actually turn us into a totally different species when he removed our Supernatural abilities. So to clear it up, are they natural, yes, are they natural to us after the fact NO.

And you're wrong again. Natural doesn't have to mean things you can see or touch. Air is natural but I cant see it or touch it. Natural in the way I'm trying to use it, is about the ORIGINAL way we were created, with our supernatural powers.

Ya encompasses things outside OUR natural world, again, this is after the fact of god removing our abilities.

Caclium is the most abundant mineral in the human body
That doesn't mean we are getting enough of it !!!

We only require less than 1% of our total body calcium content to support its critical metabolic functions
Our calcium intake doesn't replace all of our bones constantly so your argument is crazy.

The average human is recommended to ingest about 1000 mg of Calcium per day
Sure but more like 1,200 as a teenager, or preggo women, and older people.

In the US, the average daily caclium intake for males and females ranges from 750mg-1270mg
This stat doesn't tell us anything because for all we know only one person is getting 1270 and the rest get 750. Either way, we are clearly not getting enough, at least you're admitting it now.

One plain low fat yogurt contains 415 mg, a glass of nonfat milk contains 300mg, 1/2 cup of Tofu contains 250mg, 1 cup of Kale, Broccoli, and other green vegetables contains up to 100mg each
Sure if you want to consider unnatural processed foods, AKA supplements. These are foods made by man. So what your admitting to here is either that our creator was to stupid to supply us with adequate calcium or its just like I have been telling you all along, we were abducted and they fitted us with cows as a supply. REALLY. Are we suppose to drink cows milk? Isn't that for baby cows? Why do we have to process it or possibly die from parasites? Because it's probably not our correct food is why.
The other problem is you got to the nut of the problem with your examples. So you could have 3 yogurts a day which is good enough, but just to let you know that is the equivalent of one meal, so now your out of room for many other things. 4 glasses of milk, same problem, Oh and I'm allergic, life threatening to be specific, so I guess screw me right.
Tofu LOL, sure you just need to eat 2 cups of it a day. That's probably like two meals LOL. Broccoli and most greens are NOT even 100mg, they are in the low double digits, and I already explained that to you. So you just need to eat 20 cups of greens. Better get started yum yum eat up.

Supplements are not natural and have actually been proven to be hazardous to your health, so sure, that's a good way out.
Nope no misconceptions here unless you think you can even eat 20 cups of greens a day. I'm sure you will suffer in other needed nutrients LOL.

Yes I am, you again over looked the meaning of it to include 12 dozen, which was my way of saying a lot of.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: josehelps
a reply to: kayej1188 Uhm, I have explained multiple times that I don't have a belief. A belief would be to replace religion, and also implies that I have an opinion about the matter. You're wrong on both accounts. Again..... for the dozenth time, I was doing an Etiology and stumbled onto the facts. No one wakes up one morning and decides to prove god to be a space alien, or that we were abducted. That's just silly and you have a wild imagination by thinking so. So here are the guidelines again in cases you missed them the first dozen times....

Intervention is the understanding that we were brought to this planet by another life form, against our will. It's not a religion, not a faith, not a cult, not a belief, not a practice, not a church, not a following, not a theory, not a hypothesis, it's certainly not a joke, it's simply an understanding based on redundant facts. This understanding can only be realized if you have a plethora of years in the study of the supernatural, and have a keen eye for spotting activity in stories, even if the author doesn't. Of course the best source for this information is several versions of the bible, in addition to the facts that concur in science. Lets be sure I'm clear on this. Lets pretend for the moment that you know nothing about math, and let's say that I present you with a problem that says four times four. Now lets say that this subject is seriously something you want to understand, as this is about your lineage. You might even come up with some ideas as to what it means. But there is seriously no way you're going to guess what it all means.

So you settle with the best understanding you can (which actually doesn't result in making any sense by itself), and now you have just explained today's religion. So I tell you this equation equals "sixteen." Would you, could you, indicate that what I'm presenting to you is surely my belief? You could, but you're out of context. If I understand it, and you don't, that doesn't constitute it being a belief, it's an understanding based on redundant facts. A belief implies that I have an opinion or a faith, you will soon realize this is nothing like that. I understand the supernatural extremely well. Of course, what this means in English is that 99.99% of the people reading, preaching, worshiping, the bible, don't understand it. Now I hope you understand why trying to label this anything other than an understanding is obviously incorrect. My goal is to open your eyes to the reality of what has happened, and what's been done to us. I will explain matters that I know you otherwise might not understand. If you or anyone you know, is highly familiar with both the supernatural and the paranormal (as they are frequently confused with one another) and don't agree with anything I'm presenting here, or If for some reason you peruse this whole website, and feel that the eighty seven or so examples that I'm presenting, are nothing more than sheer coincidence, I welcome your feedback of course. In addition, if you're just not getting something, I will respond back with a more detailed explanation.

You might wonder, why in the world would anyone try to understand the bible through the supernatural perspective. Perhaps it's the bible being prefaced as dealing with the supernatural, which actually means if you don't have that experience, your not qualified to understand it. In addition, we have no other books to compare it to. Perhaps it's the thirty four versus in the bible about aliens. Perhaps it's the Ezekiel chapter where Sky Daddy comes down from the sky's to visit us in his space craft. Maybe it's all of the activity mentioned in the bible that match with our reported alien encounters. Maybe it's the documentation of advanced technology used in the bible. Perhaps it's the mentioning in Hebrews that Earth is not our home, obviously meaning we are aliens to this planet. Heaven is a planet, not a place you end up when you die. If the bible was meant for dead people, they would have it, not us. Several years ago, while researching the Ezekiel chapter, I made contact with one of the pastors at the Union Gospel Mission, here where I live. I shared some of my findings with him, and asked him if it were possible that God was a space alien. His response revealed, that it's entirely possible.

Ohhh, you were "doing an Etiology." That clears it up. Just to be clear, an etiology is not something you can "do." You should really try and brush up on your syntax. But anywho, just so I'm understanding you correctly with all of this, you're saying that these are not your beliefs, opinions, theories, or hypotheses, but rather things you stumbled upon. So are you suggesting that there is absolutely no way that you're wrong about all of this? You're so absolutely positively sure that all of these things you're saying actually happened? Would you bet you family members' lives on it? Is that how sure you are?

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: kayej1188 Easily.

Can you explain to me how it is you see it that I couldn't possibly do an investigation about the cause of something?

e·ti·ol·o·gy
ˌētēˈäləjē/
noun
noun: aetiology; plural noun: aetiologies; noun: etiology; plural noun: etiologies

Medicine
the cause, set of causes, or manner of causation of a disease or condition.
"a disease of unknown etiology"
the causation of diseases and disorders as a subject of investigation.
the investigation or attribution of the cause or reason for something, often expressed in terms of historical or mythical explanation.

edit on 12-12-2014 by josehelps because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: josehelps
a reply to: Noinden It's not off topic if you go back and read where I started. You see Evolution claims Monkeys gave birth to a human, yes I'm being sarcastic. I'm telling everyone there is mountains of proof that Adam and Eve were actually abducted and brought to this planet. This is obviously a conflict.

Where is the mountains of evidence? The only evidence I know about Adam and Eve is the bible. Other than that, there is none.
edit on 12-12-2014 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join