It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evolution is a farce: Evidence

page: 72
<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: josehelps

So you accept the validity of paternity tests?

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: kennyb72

What about the sun orbiting the moon? What does common sense tell you about that?

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: GetHyped

Within the same species yes. No one has every proven that humans are the same species as primates. Two fused chromosomes which don't even have matching DNA obviously tell you we aren't related.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Why do you keep saying Target food? What the heck is that?

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   

What about the sun orbiting the moon? What does common sense tell you about that?

That is a very interesting theory GetHyped, tell me more!

Common sense tell me, that it must be getting a bit late where you are, time for bed maybe!

edit on 9-12-2014 by kennyb72 because: ETA

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: josehelps

Great way to avoid my question.

I don't see how I avoided it at all. Seems to me I answered your question. Maybe you didn't understand the answer.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Humans ARE primates. And no, we're not the same species as OTHER primates.

So please explain how genetic similarity proves relation in humans but not other animals.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Does your common sense tell you diseases are spread though microscopic organisms invisible to the naked eye?

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Does your common sense tell you diseases are spread though microscopic organisms invisible to the naked eye?

Most certainly does, fortunately we have instruments that can see the little rascals.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Why do you keep saying Target food? What the heck is that?

You and this poster have much in common as far as what you are presenting.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So much so that one may think you are the same person. Either way if you browse his threads you will see it has all been addressed.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   
There isn't a god big enough to perform the facepalm this thread deserves.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

There isn't a god big enough to perform the facepalm this thread deserves.

a reply to: WakeUpBeer

An interesting statement actually, Did it ever occur to you that God may be no bigger than a sub atomic particle?

When it comes to omniscience and omnipotence, size really doesn't matter.
edit on 9-12-2014 by kennyb72 because: ETA

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   

So you admit that it is demonstrable, falsifiable evidence that gives you this common sense about germs.

Now please try an apply the exact same logic to the common sense position that it's obvious we were created.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   

So you admit that it is demonstrable, falsifiable evidence that gives you this common sense about germs.

I probably wouldn't be so confident about the falsifiable evidence bit, I would have to trust my own objective judgment as in "see with my own two eyes, or one eye depending on the model of microscope" then common-sense sort of kicks in. I have tried to explain it in a few other posts.

Common sense is a manifestation of all your personal experiences over many lives, and also access to a database of knowledge that is fed to you through intuition. Like running a question through a Quantum Computer and getting an answer. It doesn't spit out all the reasoning behind the answer, as science is in no position to understand all the reasoning. It just provides the answer.

edit on 9-12-2014 by kennyb72 because: Link to discussion

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi Then let me re-ask the question in an easier to understand way.

Why do we no longer have the exact same diet as primates. Give examples please.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: GetHyped So you can see us as monkeys, but not aliens?

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Well I think some people are obviously doing a lot of assuming. But then again, I wouldn't expect any less from people that believe in Evolution. I read some of it. Maybe it's time people wake up and realize that I'm not the only oddball that thinks we are aliens, and maybe there is an obvious reason for that.

Is it possible that Every religious person is wrong/ yes it is.
Is it possible that if I were the only one believing we were abducted, that I could be right / yes I could be.
And vise versa.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Guys please. God was an alien humanoid. It's in the bible that he was visioned descending from the skies in a UFO. He's an alien, just like us. Only he has all of his powers, and removed ours, but we had different powers from his when we had them, because we were both different species. You can verify this in the Ezekiel chapter, and in Isiah 6:8>

God's species / Gray alien / has the ability to be invisible, put people to sleep, and read minds, which is actually all listed in the bible. From further study, they also have the ability to control our emotions.

Our species / Humans/ had the ability to remote view, while being privy to telepathic messages within that vision. We also had the ability to send images or video to anyone else. People doing this today like David Morehouse, Ingo Swann, Joseph Mcmoneagle are famous for this, but Robert fludd, and Ted serious are historic. We also had Telepathy, like all aliens do, but God dismantled our ability to transmit telepathy, which is why you always hear stories about people getting abducted claiming the alien was talking to them via telepathy. In doing so, God was still able to have communications with us, based on the fact that he could read minds. That ability is BEFORE Telepathy and doesn't need permission from the thinker. It's an invasive ability just like our Remote viewing. So God would read our minds and respond back to us through Telepathy. You can also verify this, as after the tower of babel where he took our Telepathy, people didn't understand where this voice in their head was coming from so he got the new name of Holy ghost and holy spirit from younger generations.

Those are pretty much a done deal as far as the certainty. Not so certain, we may have also have had Psychokinesis and levitation, again as a matched pair, just like sending and receiving images. Nina Kulagina was a prime example of what appeared to be an ability not working so well, but still mysterious.Unfortunately the only reports I can find of levitation are tied in with possession, so its hard to know for sure if we have it, or something is making us that way.

You can't believe the uneducated theory that our minds can do anything. That was only made as an excuse to otherwise say that we don't know what the mind is capable of. The fact is it's made for very specific things. So where you here me makes these claims about these people that I am, and extrapolating it to mean that we are all suppose to be able to do it, is because of some fundamental reasons.

In order to cause anything supernatural to happen from a humanoid, including ourselves, there must be many things in place, and the word accident or learned is not a possibility here. First you must have the SPECIFIC organ to synthesize the effect. Look at it this way, a television doesn't cook food, or freeze water. I'm assuming our special organ is our Cerebellum also known as our subconscious, or in the back of our mind.

The next thing you have to have in place is the billions of correctly aligned DNA and chromosomes to run the program. Look at it this way, an empty computer with no operating system is a paper weight and useless.
**For you delusional Evolutionists, this is your opportunity to explain to us all how in the world your so called process has the knowledge to program such abilities.***
The next thing you have to have in line, is a brain that all of this connects with so that your mind can control it all.

I wanna know how Evolution made all this high tech stuff. Invisibility, reading minds, Telepathy, Remote viewing, come on people.

Levitation and walking up walls has only been found in possession cases, however there is mention of Jesus walking on water, and Moses, parting the sea.

For you incredulous fools that think I'm Bhat crazy, I'm going to let you in on a little secret. I used simple common sense to figure all this out.

If you ever witness a car driving past you at 300mph, there is only one logical explanation why it's able to do so, because it can.

edit on 9-12-2014 by josehelps because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Then let me re-ask the question in an easier to understand way.

Why do we no longer have the exact same diet as primates. Give examples please.

Why do you think that we should have the exact same diet as primates?

I am not quite understanding you here. If you have a point to make then try to make it.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Well I think some people are obviously doing a lot of assuming. But then again, I wouldn't expect any less from people that believe in Evolution. I read some of it. Maybe it's time people wake up and realize that I'm not the only oddball that thinks we are aliens, and maybe there is an obvious reason for that.

Is it possible that Every religious person is wrong/ yes it is.
Is it possible that if I were the only one believing we were abducted, that I could be right / yes I could be.
And vise versa.

It isn't so much your alien god thing it is that you are going on about diet as that person did.

Just search for tooths folly and you will find some of the same things you seem to be saying.

top topics

<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join