It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evolution is a farce: Evidence

page: 71
<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Barcs

Hello Barcs, you didn't respond to my last reply so I naturally concluded that you had conceded, Oh well I guess you have had a sleep and forgotten about your defeat. Never mind, where was I

Please explain how "existence is evidence of god" is a valid verifiable statement that proves anything about creation? If somebody says that creation is real, then the burden of proof is definitely on the one who suggests that, not the person who says it's BS. Remember creation is a different topic from evolution.

If you where living in a void in space with no senses and just a conscious thought, You would have to conclude that you came from somewhere. As It is, through your senses you can objectively witness miracle after miracle, If you wish to state that an intelligence was not behind this unfathomable mass of evidence, then the onus is on you to prove it beyond a shadow of a doubt. So far science has not scratched the surface, They have witnessed what it is before their eyes and tried to make sense of it, but until they provide an alternative conclusion to " I thinks so therefor I am" you are on a sticky wicket.

Try it, I think so -------------Enter barcs answer here.

They are FAR from being on an equal playing field because one of them is backed up by mountains of evidence

"They" on the other hand are backed up by mountains, oceans, living organisms of every description, sentient consciousness and a spark of life that cannot be explained by anything other than a creator.

So onus on you my friend, Get back to me when you have an answer

Evolution and creation are not mutually exclusive and debunking one doesn't validate the other, just like proving one doesn't debunk the other.

Oh, you must have thrown that in later! we are definitely making progress here, I almost felt a sense of admiration for you barcs.

edit on 9-12-2014 by kennyb72 because: ETA

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: GetHyped

What was the methodology used to come to the conclusion?

Common sense actually, and I have no idea why they call it common!

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: kennyb72

Is that Spanish for "I have no evidence to support my claims"? Or does your common sense tell you that Zeus created the earth?
edit on 9-12-2014 by GetHyped because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: kayej1188

Well that's an interesting idea, I'm not sure that any of it is provable. You would think there might be a history book to tell us about our primate past, but there isn't, however there is a history book oh ya it's called the bible.

So you think that my views are my own, and that no one else agrees, then perhaps you can explain whey the following links all agree with the important direction of what I'm presenting..

en.wikipedia.org...

Earth-is-not-our-home-hebrews-111-16.html for the supernatural intention translation. gspcsermons.blogspot.com...

www.spiritscienceandmetaphysics.com...

Allan Snyder en.wikipedia.org...

Dr and author / Ecologist, Ellis Silver, humansarefree.com...

aborted alien fetus, www.ufosightingsdaily.com...

10% brain myth. en.wikipedia.org...

mtDNA wiki. en.wikipedia.org...

www.google.com...=supernatural+definition

abduction and militant control engineering by proxy. www.ufoevidence.org...

The Search for Mitochondrial Eve. "NewsWeek" www.virginia.edu...

The UFO Threat A Fact. www.greatdreams.com...

Endangered animal Author, George, S Fichter, en.wikipedia.org...-2

Andrew Weil, M.D. www.drweil.com...

Hopkins, Jacobs and sociologist Dr. Ron Westrum, en.wikipedia.org...

Kelly Cahill, www.youtube.com...

Donald Decker, ______beforeitsnews/strange/2013/12/donny-decker-the-rain-man-demon-possessed-teleknisis-or-hoax-2453368.html

David Morehouse, Ingo Swann and Joseph McMoneagle. realpsychicpower.com...

Elgar G, and Vavouri T. simple.wikipedia.org...

www.google.com...=natural+definition

www.niams.nih.gov...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

en.wikipedia.org...

The Spaceships of Ezekiel en.wikipedia.org...

Author/researcher, Lloyd Pye, www.youtube.com...

Francis S. Collins, M.D., Ph.D. www.nih.gov...

Robert Fludd, Ted Serios, chronicle.com...

Dr. Dmitri Alden, hauteliving.com...

Dr. John Ankerberg, Dr. John Weldon, www.inplainsite.org...

Most bible passages as well as variations, and indexing searces were taken from. legacy.biblegateway.com...

Michael A. Persinger en.wikipedia.org...

www.remoteviewed.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

www.google.com...=natural+definition

www.viewzone.com...

dewilish.deviantart.com...

Come on man. Can ALL these people be wrong? I think I'm beginning to see who is blind in all this.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: kayej1188

The Supernatural is not bound to those terms.

It's like you're trying to test electricity with a smoke detector here. You are clearly the one who is way off base.

You're seriously bringing a knife to a gun fight.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Genetics only proves relation through assumption of relation rather than creation. Similar DNA doesn't prove squat. I have 70% matching DNA with rats. I don't look ANYTHING like a rat.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Your not explaining why we didn't keep any parts of any form of any social language they have.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: josehelps

Really good video explaining it.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Here is the full video.

But you will not watch it let alone understand it so....

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: josehelps
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Your not explaining why we didn't keep any parts of any form of any social language they have.

Why do humans sound like primates when they get hurt.

www.discovery.com...

OWOWOW OHOHOH AHAHAH UGH
edit on 9-12-2014 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Again the guy comes out with a classic creationist quote lol.
How come we can't talk monkey.
Shall we guess what classic he will come out with next?.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Another theory huh. Well here is the truth about the fused chromosome...

In 2002, 614,000 bases of DNA surrounding the fusion site were fully sequenced, revealing that the alleged fusion sequence was in the middle of a gene originally classified as a pseudogene because there was not yet any known function for it.5,6 The research also showed that the genes surrounding the fusion site in the 614,000-base window did not exist on chimp chromosomes 2A or 2B—the supposed ape origins location. In genetics terminology, we call this discordant gene location a lack of synteny

I honestly didn't expect any less from evolution, as far as guessing goes.

www.icr.org...

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: josehelps

Also yes we are all conected and that is a great thing one thing iam proud of.
Why do you want to distanxe yourself with every living thing on the planet?.
You are not that special.
We all are...every living thing and to deny our relationship with it all is an affront to nature.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Why when we evolved, did we branch off from the normal diet that primates prefer? You can't say because primates food faded out, it's still here.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   

I know.

I guess he didn't think that one through.

It is like the hollow earthers. They believe what they believe to hell with science.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: GetHyped

Is that Spanish for "I have no evidence to support my claims"? Or does your common sense tell you that Zeus created the earth?

No, that would be "No tengo ninguna evidencia para apoyar mis reclamos"
Common sense tells me, everything I perceive consciously is not an accident.

edit on 9-12-2014 by kennyb72 because: clarification

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: josehelps

Why when we evolved, did we branch off from the normal diet that primates prefer? You can't say because primates food faded out, it's still here.

Please don't start with "target foods again" lol.

Did you know primates do eat meat? It isn't a huge part of their diet but it probably would be if they catch it easily.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Perhaps you are feeling the empty loneliness that is associated with you being first of all removed from your original species on another planet. I'm guessing possibly millions of them.

It was Gods direction to modify you from your ORIGINAL design in order to suit his. In this case, he Took away your Telepathy. Now missing this ability your communication will be hampered, impaired, and set back. Notice how now we have many languages, and have to rely on electronics to fill the void.

To make you further lonely, God disabled your ability to Remote View, or Astral project, or the third eye, or in the bible have visions, or Perceive. This ability also came equipped with the being privy to any telepathic messages you viewed. Seeing how all humans are suppose to have this ability, you can extrapolate this to learn that our species would have been possibly the closest nit of any out there. Everyone was like family. However losing Telepathy not only separated you from your family, it also separated you from all other humanoids. You have basically been removed from the game of life. In addition to losing your closeness with your loved ones, and your own race.

You're now missing the ability to naturally communicate, so you had to create a language first of all, then you had to create gadgets to further it. But you lost more. The ability to send images is lost too. This was possibly our main line of defense against other life out there. If an intruder was approaching, all we had to do, was fill there mind with scary images and they would leave. Now we are fish in a barrel.

We also lost the ability to see into the future.

www.astralvoyage.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Great way to avoid my question.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Also yes we are all conected and that is a great thing one thing iam proud of.
Why do you want to distanxe yourself with every living thing on the planet?.
You are not that special.
We all are...every living thing and to deny our relationship with it all is an affront to nature.

That is the first post you have made that I absolutely, unreservedly agree with.

You see, we can all get along.

top topics

<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join