It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evolution is a farce: Evidence

page: 64
<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: josehelps
a reply to: flyingfish

Accepting testimony from hundreds if not thousands of people used in the bible is not a faith, what you are eluding to would be a conspiracy. People don't lie, the person lies.

Well Evolution is clearly false if it's been identified exactly how we got here an who placed us here.

All I was saying about Science is you're trying to tell me that Science trumps the Supernatural. Yet notice how you know very little about it. It's obviously the other way around. Again as per the definition, The Supernatural is not bound to the same principals of science. You're trying to dismiss it as not being possible when we already have documentation that it's happened, I mean after all, how do you think your species was made, with Supernatural abilities to boot?

Great so I will accept your challenge and allow you to explain to everyone when a monkey spawned a human.

You have no understanding about the basics behind evolution, still less a grasp of the amount of time that was required to get us from a shrew in need of a snack to a human sipping coffee. We can place very little historical or political credence in the bible. It's been altered too much.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: josehelps

Accepting testimony from hundreds if not thousands of people used in the bible is not a faith, what you are eluding to would be a conspiracy. People don't lie, the person lies.

If the person lies he can lie about all the testimony. No different from you and the thousands who lie about evolution. Look at all the people who believed the "The War of the Worlds" broadcast, they believed the one guy. And I'm not eluding religion would be a conspiracy even though it's become the biggest scam the world has ever known.

Well Evolution is clearly false if it's been identified exactly how we got here an who placed us here.

You have proved no such thing!.
This is what I'm talking about your making stuff up- proof -the person lies. Along with all your contradictions you have lost all credibility.

All I was saying about Science is you're trying to tell me that Science trumps the Supernatural. Yet notice how you know very little about it. It's obviously the other way around. Again as per the definition, The Supernatural is not bound to the same principals of science. You're trying to dismiss it as not being possible when we already have documentation that it's happened, I mean after all, how do you think your species was made, with Supernatural abilities to boot?

Here you go again distorting the facts! I never said or suggested "Science trumps the Supernatural." I said the super can't be tested! it's undetectable making it irrelevant!

Great so I will accept your challenge and allow you to explain to everyone when a monkey spawned a human.

Wrong again! Your the one who needs to explain to everyone when a monkey spawned a human. That is a fraudulent claim made up by creationist.

Okay Mr. magic man are you going to adress your false claims we have pointed out or are you going to continue to be off topic with your fallacious arguments.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: kennyb72

I get where you're coming from, I really do, but blaming science for all the problems is the world is a bit overboard. Science is a method. The problem is humans and their passion for money. That will never change as long as we live in a capitalistic society. And even that is a catch-22, because if we didn't live in this type of society, you would not have so much competition for scientific discovery, and as a result less technology. This competition is the primary reason technology has escalated at its current pace and is only getting faster. When you have millions of minds all working to discover something, you have a much greater success rate than a handful.

You are using science as a scape goat and only looking at one side of it. You say science is responsible because a human chose to use his knowledge to create something bad, but you say nothing about all the good? Not all scientists are corporate tools, in fact a large portion of them (especially evolutionary biologists) are specifically in it to increase our understanding by working in the field rather than make corporations money or create weapons and technology for governments.

The type of research that the people in power chose to fund is not an indictment on science, it's a problem of our government still trying to figure out how to be leaders and where to factor in the future of the economy vs the current welfare of the people. Yes, technology has helped people kill millions, but it has also helped people save millions of lives. Without our medical science, humans would very rarely live past 50.

And if you honestly believe that in 2014, the world is much worse off than it was 1000 or even 50 years ago, you are seriously joking yourself. The world was not better in the dark ages when dozens were murdered in the name of religion and scientific progressive thinking was frown upon. Public executions were the norm, and many were killed via slow torturous means. Battle was much more brutal. Then you look back just a few hundred years and people are being enslaved simply for the color of their skin, and the infant mortality rate was exponentially higher. Look back 50 years and we have the biggest conflict in world history. Now look at today. Is it REALLY that bad? In scientifically developed countries, people are more tolerant of others than they have ever been in our known history on the planet.

Of course you still have plenty of countries behind the times, with very low technology and development, and surprise surprise they are the ones that are intolerant of others, and attack over personal beliefs, and kill in the name of some god. Do you think it's coincidence that countries with the most science and technology are by far the best, most tolerant places to live? You see with knowledge comes power and with power comes responsibility. Some folks can't handle the responsibility part. Knowledge itself is a good thing, that's why I am so adamant about defending science from attackers. Science and knowledge makes society better and right now in developed countries life is better than it ever has been. There is a direct correlation between knowledge and tolerance, but there is also a direct correlation between greed and money. Don't blame science for people abusing their power. That's like blaming video games for real world violence. It's just a scape goat.

Evolution is not a corporate money maker. They don't have a product to sell. They aren't building weapons, they are merely providing knowledge to others based on discovery. I trust the science behind evolution because it works.
edit on 6-12-2014 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: josehelps

And many different individuals can indeed lie. There are not hundreds or thousands of witnesses to the bible events. There are none because they are all dead, and authors stories cannot be verified for the most part. There is no reason to assume that every single story in that compilation book is 100% true. They were all written by different people at different times. It's not just one giant book that's either all right or all wrong. There is no more reason to believe the biblical stories are true, than to believe the Egyptian, Geek or Roman gods were real. They were all documented by "witnesses" as well.

Not true. Even if we were created by some external being, it wouldn't make evolution wrong. Evolution is not about origin of life, it's about how mutations can change a species over time. Plus we haven't identified how exactly started on earth yet, so there's that.

You can't prove anything supernatural exists. It's just a guess and wishful thinking by you.

Great. Yet another scientific illiterate tries to jump into the evolution discussion knowing absolutely zero about the theory itself. Nobody can ever address the evidence behind evolution, they keep repeating the same lies over and over again that evolution is about the origin of life or that a monkey gave birth to a human one day. Educate yourself. Deny ignorance. It's insulting and hypocritical to attack something that you haven't even done the bare minimum research on. Learn how evolution works, and THEN we can talk about it.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Does anybody have the written testimonys from the witnesses of biblical supernatural events?

A list of names of those there?

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   
barcs man, are you just bored or what? you arent getting anywhere here.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
barcs man, are you just bored or what? you arent getting anywhere here.

I honestly don't care because that isn't my goal. I post what I post for the benefit of the 3rd party reader. Somebody who may not have an account and is just browsing the current topics, deserves better than reading the drivel and pure nonsense posted by some of these guys. I'm not trying to change the minds of the deniers, I just don't want somebody reading through these threads to think they actually have a point, because it's clear they rely on ignorance of the actual theory itself to maintain their viewpoint.

My 2nd hope is that one day, one of these deniers will actually get motivated enough to address the evidence rather than parrot lies from anti evolution websites. Then we can have an actual debate instead of this constant cycle of explanations followed by denial rather than counterpoints. I greatly enjoy debates like this as well, so it's hard to resist. Maybe one day I'll find that guy or girl.

edit on 6-12-2014 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Why is it that threads like this go on forever, but threads that actually produce REAL science die within 4 pages or so?
edit on 6-12-2014 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Ya I know what you mean, I think I have posted like four times now that the Supernatural is not bound to the confines or understanding of what we call science, and no one even you seems to understand what that means exactly.

So maybe I better clear it up. What it means is science does not operate in the same field and understanding as the Supernatural, so you're seriously trying to compare apples to grapes.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Well again, I think you are misunderstanding the fact that today's taught and sharing of religion and faith as there simply being a wealth of information that has been ignored from people not possessing the supernatural education like I do myself.

I'm agreeing with you in the sense that people today have it all wrong, the problem here is you don't realize just how wrong and why. The bible is correct and is accurate, but you have to be aware that God was deceitful. You have to have sharp wits and the foreknowledge, and not just use the random excuse that it's been rewritten so much that is the problem. That's NOT the problem. The problem once again is if you don't have the supernatural education, you're not going to get it, and I do, Crystal clear.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

like any comedy, creationist are entertaining. It's amazing to see some of the new material these guys can come up with. And watch them squirm, slither and lie under close examination.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Well I understand in your mind that you are able to connect the dots, and create an unassigned path proving we are all related. But what I'm telling you is that you are wrong. There is no way we are related aside from the possibility of being created by the same creator. The reason I'm sure a creator is the method of our existence is because if you would have noticed earlier I posted the fact that we are from Supernatural design, and had supernatural abilities. There is no way that evolution can explain the complex programming to allow the essence of these powers to work, in the form of DNA or chromosomes. There is no way that evolution can explain how it is that all races have DIFFERENT abilities, which I refer to as secondary abilities, and also have Primary abilities which allows them to communicate with each other and other races.

Perhaps we can look at your argument from a simpler side. If life is just suppose to have random changes with no direction to benefit, at least without ignoring bad changes, all life would eventually die. So please explain to me why we have so much life on this planet and why we are losing it all at such an absurd rate, then I will explain to you what is really going on.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   

True but there is a big difference between one person spreading a lie to thousands or millions of others, versus those thousands or millions wittnesing the events themselves. I'm sorry there is to much testimony in the bible. The golden rule is still the same, people don't lie, the person lies. You have lost all credibility in understanding the difference.

I don't need to prove Evolution false, it's never been proven to be real LOL.

No it's irrelevant in your mind because you clearly missed the fact that back when it did intervene in our lives many years ago, it set our species on a sick path which we all live with every day. If you think the supernatural is not worth knowing about, than you don't care to know anything about your roots, and exactly the abilities you still have potential for.

I'm standing my ground. you think monkeys gave birth to humans which there is no trace evidence of, and I'm telling you exactly how we got to this planet.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Why is it that threads like this go on forever, but threads that actually produce REAL science die within 4 pages or so?

I would love to see just one of these threads that have produced any science at all. What it does produce is "STARS"

As you chaps love data, here is some realtime information.

I personally have created 82 stars (a veritable deity in my own right). New ones will probably pop into existence any moment now.

Dividing this over what I like to call the six pack,
I have generated on average a prolific 13.666 stars for each of you.

No please! you don't have to thank me, I think it is very important to lift peoples ego's and I really do enjoy elevating peoples spirits.

edit on 6-12-2014 by kennyb72 because: addition

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: josehelps

Two questions.

What supernatural education do you have?

What evidence do you have to suggest humans ever had supernatural abilities?

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   

The next thing you are going to tell me is that humans are so stupid, that because our Mitochondrial DNA proves us to possibly be much older than 587,000 years old, it's only been recently that we have wondered and figured out that Evolution was the vehicle. That's a pretty bold statement to call your ancestors stupid from that long ago.

The other thing about this is we know EXACTLY how all this life got onto this planet. God put it here. As harsh as it is for me to believe this myself, it's a fact. However he again lied about creating all this life. You see if he had created all this life, the DNA time lines would all be the same, which is not the case. Clearly Humans were not the ONLY thing that God went around and abducted from other planets. All of this life here is from other planets.

Just to prove my point, Each planet must be made where if it has life, all of that life must coexist in a perfect balance. Everything is considered from the food that a species eats, to the gas that it expels, to the waste it leaves behind. Everything is part of the balance cycle. Meaning you CANT remove an entire species from that balance, it will cause the whole planet to collapse. You also cant add a foreign species, it will also cause a collapse. So here we have all this life, which not only doesn't belong here, but also doesn't belong together, and it's collapsing at an insane rate.

We are now in the ****6th largest mass extinction**** as a result of this, and scientists, are puzzled all because everyone is assuming first that all the life belongs here, and that it all belongs together. They are wrong.

The person that lied to us and told us he was our creator, was clearly not to bright.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: kennyb72
I would love to see just one of these threads that have produced any science at all.

Maybe you should read through the thread again.

Here are just some of the users who have added science to the thread:

Barcs
Noinden
Peter Vlar

There are plenty of others as well. Those are just three off the top of my head.

Just because you don't understand it, or don't agree with it, doesn't mean it isn't science. The only reason these threads don't die so easily is because people keep jumping in to voice their distrust of science. More often than not they just repeat the same old arguments. These threads aren't star farms either. Some people who get so many stars get them because they deny ignorance.
edit on 12-6-2014 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

No, not paying attention WakeUpBeer, producing science is actually discovering something new based on examining the physical world, not bragging about what you understand of somebody else's hard work.

Wow, did you see that, I just made another one!!!

edit on 6-12-2014 by kennyb72 because: Star creating,busy at the moment

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: kennyb72

Ah well, if that's what you meant fine.

This isn't a lab though. So I don't know what new scientific discoveries you would expect to find in a public discussion forum. There is no bragging going on.
edit on 12-6-2014 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

I like you wakeupbeer, you are an honest man and I respect you for that.

new topics

top topics

<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join