It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evolution is a farce: Evidence

page: 61
<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: kennyb72
a reply to: Prezbo369

I didn't make this up. This information has been esoteric for at least 5,000 years and similar accounts where recorded from Egyptian antiquity and along with numerous other sources was also related by a man known then as Thoth and Mentioned in early greek history as Hermes Trismegistus.

It is also fully explained in Pythagorean Hylozoics, The ancient Veda records, Chaldean Kabbalists and The Gnostics Mystery schools.

Do some homework and you will discover for yourself.

This knowledge is well known in certain circles at the very highest levels of society but that is a whole different story.

So you're just regurgitating what others have made up?

That's a little disappointing as if you had made all that up yourself then at least it shows you have an imagination.

But instead you claim to be privy to 'esoteric' information aand a member of the very highest levels of society........pretty ridiculous.

Your personal set of metaphysical and supernatural beliefs are just that, your beliefs....you should stop posting them as undeniable facts.

It's silly 😋

edit on 5-12-2014 by Prezbo369 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Spot on, thanks. That's what I get fortifying to type while getting kids ready for school. Multi tasking isn't my forte.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Never mind Prezbo369, I didn't actually expect any of you to believe any of this. It is not your time to understand Maybe in a few more lifetimes this information will seep into your subconscious and remain a latent memory and be rediscovered by you.

That is why we have Savants and child prodigies by the way, latent memories flow back quickly in our new life when exposed to the same subject we mastered in a previous life.

I know it is controversial but we are born as a particular sex for a number of lives, but there comes a time when we have to change over. That first life after the change is quite difficult and confusing and accounts for why gay people feel trapped in the wrong body.

We all go through it many times and is part of our growth.
edit on 5-12-2014 by kennyb72 because: corrections

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Never mind Prezbo369, I didn't actually expect any of you to believe any of this. It is not your time to understand Maybe in a few more lifetimes this information will seep into your subconscious and remain a latent memory and be rediscovered by you.

That is why we have Savants and child prodigies by the way, latent memories flow back quickly in our new life when exposed to the same subject we mastered in a previous life.

I know it is controversial but we are born as a particular sex for a number of lives, but there comes a time when we have to change over. That first life after the change is quite difficult and confusing and accounts for why gay people feel trapped in the wrong body.

We all go through it many times and is part of our growth.

Oooookay. Fine. Interesting theory. Still no proof for it though. You can't attribute it to mysterious wise men from the distant past without at least some form of attribution. And it still flies in the face of the observable universe and verifiable facts.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

I have actually provided some key words for you to start your own journey of discovering the truth a few post back and I agree, you will never see it in the observable universe because it is part of the unobservable universe, at this point in time we only know it as dark matter, how long before science unravels this is anybodies guess.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   

I have actually provided some key words for you to start your own journey of discovering the truth a few post back and I agree, you will never see it in the observable universe because it is part of the unobservable universe, at this point in time we only know it as dark matter, how long before science unravels this is anybodies guess.

You don't actually know what dark matter is, do you?

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Delusions of grandeur much?

More made up claims that show you don't know what your talking about.......you should look into the difference between transsexuals and gay people for a start. And child prodigies merely develop sooner, not better.

However I am wondering why a member of 'the very highest levels of society' is spending days here on ATS with the rest of us troglodytes? surely your cosmic learnings would've led you to a more important and significant place? aren't you you needed somewhere?

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 08:05 AM
link   

You don't actually know what dark matter is, do you?

I think I just explained that, The universe is made entirely of matter, there is no space, conscious matter in motion (energy) is all there is. The vast majority of matter does not exist in this dimension but accounts for what we call dark matter. There is a constant stream of matter manifesting into the physical world and building out into aggregates of every element and compound that we know. What appears to be space is only space in this dimension, it is full of every life form imaginable in the multiverse we live in.

edit on 5-12-2014 by kennyb72 because: punctuation

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   

However I am wondering why a member of 'the very highest levels of society' is spending days here on ATS with the rest of us troglodytes? surely your cosmic learnings would've led you to a more important and significant place? aren't you you needed somewhere?

I am a very ordinary working class guy, not particularly smart nor particularly dumb, I have no delusion of grandeur and in my very ordinary life I am a very humble person.

I have worked very hard to rid myself of an ego that would gets in the way of my attempt at becoming a better person.

Any ego you detect in my posts is my attempt to stay strong in the face of very aggressive opposition. However it is my understanding that as a member of the unity of life that we are all part of, it is helpful if others can understand the reality of life so that we can all progress quickly from this very brutal physical world.

I have made the focus of my life to employ service to others as the best way for me to advance my own spirituality.
As I mentioned in a previous post we are all brothers and sisters at various stages through the number of incarnations we have experienced. It is no big deal to have had more lives, everybody arrives there.

Considering I never intended to get involved in this deep discussion as I didn't think I was ready, I still don't know if I should have exposed myself the way I have. The universe always decides what is right.

edit on 5-12-2014 by kennyb72 because: corrections

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   

I am a very ordinary working class guy, not particularly smart nor particularly dumb, I have no delusion of grandeur and in my very ordinary life I am a very humble person.

A humble and ordinary person that claims to know some of (if not the) biggest secrets in existence, that are known only by 'the very highest levels of society' unless you're also 'a very ordinary working class guy, not particularly smart nor particularly dumb'......?

Make sense you do not.

I have worked very hard to rid myself of an ego that would gets in the way of my attempt at becoming a better person.

Think about what you claim to know, and how that affects your ego......

Any ego you detect in my posts is my attempt to stay strong in the face of very aggressive opposition. However it is my understanding that as a member of the unity of life that we are all part of, it is helpful if others can understand the reality of life so that we can all progress quickly from this very brutal physical world.

There you go again, spouting more made up claims about the universe and existence that you cannot back up.....

I have made the focus of my life to employ service to others as the best way for me advance my own spirituality.
As I mentioned in a previous post we are all brothers and sisters at various stages through the number of incarnations we have experienced. It is no big deal to have had more live, everybody arrives there in the end.

If so then your not doing it very well. No-one has any business accepting your claims without any evidence or even a good reason to believe them.

Considering I never intended to get involved in this deep discussion as I didn't think I was ready, I still don't know if I should have exposed myself the way I have. The universe always decides.

No, you decide and you take responsibility for the posts and claims you make.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Considering I never intended to get involved in this deep discussion as I didn't think I was ready, I still don't know if I should have exposed myself the way I have. The universe always decides what is right.

I know this is going to sound sarcastic, but it isn't.

Maybe the universe lead you here so you could better understand its mechanisms of evolution in all of its beauty. From what you've told me about your current views on evolution, and your beliefs, I don't see how fully understanding the theory of evolution and accepting what is known about it, would be an issue. If anything I think it would give you a deeper appreciation for the world, and of course the intelligent designer. You look forward to the day where science has a greater understanding of consciousness yet you seem to place no faith in its current understanding of the world around us. Anyway, just my two cents.
edit on 12-5-2014 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

(post by kennyb72 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

That's OK mate! no hard feeling hey.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: josehelps
a reply to: flyingfish

I have pages of information that says you're wrong.

Really?... If you truly have faith why does it matter that a 150 years of research says? Where is your faith? You must believe without question!
Here is the thing.. you can torture the bible to get it to say anything you please. You can't torture science!.. A theory has to be tested and verified independently. It demands understanding of process instead of faith. It must be based on verifiable evidence, It must explain related observations with a measurable degree of accuracy, It must withstand continuous critical analysis in peer review, and it must be falsifiable too. If it doesn’t fulfill all these requirements, then it's not science. If it meets none of them, it could be religion.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Evolution is a farce

That's putting it a bit strong and it's more a case of evolution just being a part of creation but on it's own it has many holes in it and I suspect it gets a nudge now and again and this is not just a random mutation but who knows, none of us know it all.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   

It demands understanding of process instead of faith. It must be based on verifiable evidence, It must explain related observations with a measurable degree of accuracy, It must withstand continuous critical analysis in peer review, and it must be falsifiable too.

Make no mistake scientists are far from free and tugged around by the pocket these days !

James Watson is even being made out to look like a fool these days.

Students are not free to wonder at will and are forced to conform and to become good little parrots else they don't get any funding from the university's or corporate sponsorship. Step over the mark and you are out.

DNA research is so tightly controlled even when working on fish that you have to submit everything you think or know and expected results to a committee just to get the go ahead and that includes how you will kill the fish after the testing.

This allows the committee to steel valuable ideas and data or to veto such experiments and that's just one example.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: VirusGuard
Yes it's a shame James Watson had to sell his Nobel prize, but it has no relevance to the point to which you are ostensibly replying.
Your contribution to our eyes rolling at the sight of yet another creationist Red herring has been noted.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: VirusGuard

It demands understanding of process instead of faith. It must be based on verifiable evidence, It must explain related observations with a measurable degree of accuracy, It must withstand continuous critical analysis in peer review, and it must be falsifiable too.

Make no mistake scientists are far from free and tugged around by the pocket these days !

James Watson is even being made out to look like a fool these days.

Students are not free to wonder at will and are forced to conform and to become good little parrots else they don't get any funding from the university's or corporate sponsorship. Step over the mark and you are out.

Oh. And you know this how? Your extensive experience in scientific academia maybe? Or are you just parroting some crap you read off of a website that sounds good to you, like a good little parrot?

DNA research is so tightly controlled even when working on fish that you have to submit everything you think or know and expected results to a committee just to get the go ahead and that includes how you will kill the fish after the testing.

You are saying this, so you must have first hand experience of this or some evidence that this is the case. Otherwise this is just slander.

This allows the committee to steel valuable ideas and data or to veto such experiments and that's just one example.

OR Creationist ideas are daffy and not scientific so they are ignored like they rightly should be.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: VirusGuard

haha, seriously? science is a process that takes steps to eliminate error. otherwise its an exercise in futility, exactly the opposite of what our leading experts are interested in. being careless is a good way to make sure your research goes nowhere.
edit on 5-12-2014 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-12-2014 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Wow Barcs, you really spilled the beans with that expression, "for the love of evolution", sounds almost adoring doesn't it? I can almost hear a melody behind it, like a hymn in the church of science. Seriously you guys have just swapped one deity for another.

You do realize that was an intentional joke, right? I'm using the picture of evolution that you and others have painted, that personify evolution or treat it like some kind of deity or religion. It's also funny how you selectively respond to my post, ignoring anything scientific and only responding to what suits your agenda.

You can't grasp the ineffable because of your atrophied brains so you create a fiction comprising of disparate jig saw pieces that don't actually fit but somehow cobble together and declare, "look we have the big picture" even though it resembles a Picasso after a particularly heavy night on sangria.

So... about those explanations for your objections to scientific theories... D'oh! So much for an honest conversation. Let me guess, you were talking straight out of your behind with your dirtball comets and gravity like turning a key statements. Sorry but you have been proven to be just another joke. You take all kinds of swings at science, but refuse to back up or explain your claims. Desperate times for religious recruitment I suppose.

You state that creationists (not that I am one) are blinded by faith when yourselves are blinded by your own science. A desperate attempt to deny that anything could be greater or more powerful than, well! Monkeys.

I didn't say blinded by faith, I said that they rely on blind faith to support their belief system. Science doesn't require blind faith because you can see the experiments for yourself! You and others like you pretend they don't exist. The only holes in evolution or science exist in your mind. The fact that you still haven't addressed or back up your claims speaks volumes. I don't think you are a troll, but I do think you've been deceptively led down the wrong back.

So can we please stick to the topic now? Evolution is a farce: Evidence. Maybe for the first time in this thread somebody could address that evidence.

How is it a diversionary tactic if the very answer to the question of origin, could negate the entire purpose for evolution. you could all be out of jobs, you could always get work as gardeners or something.

Unbelievable. So to follow Seagull's advice, you decided to continue to be off topic. Great job.

Explain how the answer to origin changes anything at all about evolution. I think you should just stop discussing science that you don't understand. There is no "purpose" to evolution. Genetic mutations happen and the better adapted survive. Stop straw manning evolution every change you get. How about you address the evidence instead of moving the goalposts. Evolution happens, no matter how life originated. That's the simple fact of the matter. Sorry that you don't get it.
edit on 5-12-2014 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join