It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evolution is a farce: Evidence

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
a reply to: borntowatch

Are you dim?.
The poster above my last post is called Flyingfish....

Now that is some funny s***

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: borntowatch

originally posted by: TzarChasm

correction: you are stonewalling us. any idiot can sit there and just say, "Nope!" which is basically what you are doing. that doesn't make you right. Myself and others have literally just handed this stuff to you. your refusal doesn't negate its validity. and that's the only redeeming quality of this thread so far.

any idiot can sit on this site and post links like just about every evolutionist on this site does
that doesn't make you right
What negates its validity is hard science

Is that a fact? Because i don't see you posting any science at all. Let alone hard science. you keep making demands then acting as though you are the only judge who matters, as though none of the evidence provided was peer reviewed by more qualified experts than yourself. you are juat playing the stubborn game and that's the only reason we are still here.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

originally posted by: BlackManINC
This is, after all the basis for their entire belief in evolution, of which they have provided no evidence for whatsoever.

You need to stop making opinionated statements that define what and why about other peoples beliefs as if you know what you're talking about or that it' is anything close to being a known fact.

Saying anything is "their entire belief in evolution" is completely dishonest. There are different reasons that people believe in evolutionary theory and to say they all hold that same belief as their reasoning is untrue.

What you're talking about is called "Speciation" and there are more than one theory for why and how it might work as well.

Ahh you see, so "speciation" to these creatures is somehow "evidence" for common descent. Mind you, I already addressed this non-sense earlier in the thread. What is actually observed with speciation is two different species of the same kind of animal losing the ability to procreate with each other due to their adaptation to their respective environments overtime. To the evolutionist, this is somehow evidence of increasing complexity from fish to man, you know, the crap that's taught in school for how all life came came about, even though no such thing occurs at all with speciation. This is the problem I have with academia, its how the evidence is interpreted. Everything is evolution, or to be more specific for the layman evolutionist, everything is evidence for common ancestry when the evidence presented isn't even circumstantial. Speciation gives no support at all for common descent, speciation is nothing more than a loss of genetic information. Quite frankly, I thought evolutionists abandoned speciation as support for the general theory of evolution a while ago as continued support would make just make them look foolish and desperate.
edit on 29-11-2014 by BlackManINC because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackManINC

'Creatures'?

Why does evolution threaten you so much?

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Prezbo369

'Creatures'?

Why do you being an evolutionist have a problem with me referring to you as creatures? You do believe you are an ape right?

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   

A great ape.
You can deny it all you like you me everyone Is a great ape.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   

'Creatures'?

Why do you being an evolutionist have a problem with me referring to you as creatures? You do believe you are an ape right?

We're all apes/primates.

This passive aggressive game you're playing is incredibly transparent and betrays your true feelings. Don't you have the integrity to be honest about what you're posting?

Oh wait.....

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   

'Creatures'?

We're all apes/primates.

This passive aggressive game you're playing is incredibly transparent and betrays your true feelings. Don't you have the integrity to be honest about what you're posting?

Oh wait.....

BAHAHA Yeah you are more than welcome to believe you are an ape but I'm not.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Yes quite...

But why does evolution threaten you so much?

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Yes quite...

Why does science threaten you so much that you have to twist it to fit into your belief in evolution?

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: TechUnique
Well I watched part of the first video anyhow. I don't think we are understanding the overall picture in this, and I also think there was a hidden agenda with God that has eluded the eyes of mankind until now anyhow. I feel that God was going to flood the Earth again, as he was unhappy with us, and Jesus saves us in trade. The problem is that Jesus is how we are suppose to be. We are whats left over after God has dealt all of his damage to us, including but not limited to the removal of our Supernatural abilities.

I started looking at this back in 2009 through an Etiology and finished it about two weeks ago. It's obvious what has happened. God was ANOTHER alien race, just like us, he abducted Adam and Eve and relocated them here to Earth. God was NOT our creator which can be proven in about half a dozen scientific examples, but the most damning is the article about Mitochondrial Eve. There is NO WAY GOD could have created us just 6,000 years ago when Y-Chromosome Adam goes back as far as 587,000 years ago. Where were we living? In addition to about 10 Doctors agreeing with sections of my findings about this, one in particular agrees that humans are not from Earth. Dr. and Ecologist Ellis Silver. He quotes what I have been telling people for years that if our sun was actually our sun, it would not burn us, it would not give us cancer, we would not need to wear suntan lotion, we would not need to wear sunglasses.

Now I'm not a Dr. and I'm not an Ecologist and I'm not a mind reader and I don't know Dr. Ellis Silver, and only found out about his book about 5 months ago. So how is it I was quoting him years ago?

As it turns out, God as we know him, was just another alien race, but we actually know the race pretty well. You see Gray aliens have the natural ability to be invisible, just how God was throughout the bible. Gray aliens have the ability to read minds, just how God did throughout the bible. and Gray aliens have the ability to put someone to sleep, or invoke sleep paralysis just like God did to Adam in Genesis.

We were tricked.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Yes quite...

Why does science threaten you so much that you have to twist it to fit into your belief in evolution?

What a nonsensical and immature response.
"I know you are but what am I...?"

Evolutionary science is what we KNOW about how life evolved.
It changes as more evidence is discovered.
That's how science works.
It evolves.

Creationism is a belief.
It is based upon NO evidence whatsoever.
Just faith.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Finally, my life is complete....i now have the pity of a random guy on the internet...

it doesn't surprise me that you would choose to interpret my statement literally, and take it as a reference to this being a game...

what moving the goalposts means, is you redefine what truth, facts, and reality consist of, in whatever way allows you both internally, and externally, to appear most correct.

i have no faith to preach...that's your thing...

as to the silly assertion that evolution is based on circumstantial evidence...well, i'll take circumstantial over none, any day.

you lot made the assertion that evolution is bunk. YOU show US the proof....

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   

lol, yes, because an off the cuff, somewhat satirical statement, made on an internet message board, is an indication of my education level.... -rolls eyes-

creationists believe that the world is only 6k years old, and was created in 7 days....they believe that we were willed into existence from nothing by an all-powerful super-being, who's very existence is completely unprovable....they believe that a global flood was caused by this super being, and that somehow, a random guy was able to build a big-ass boat, in time to get two of absolutely EVERYTHING on it, before this flood, and thus save all of creation, despite the absurdity of such a story....they believe in life after death, talking snakes, talking bushes, trees that make you smart, but also damn you to an eternity of misery....they believe in resurrection, despite it's ONLY example being in a book, that can't be taken seriously, due to it's MANY inconsistencies, and obviously fictional content....

i understand what you lot believe, because i was raised to believe the same stuff...only i was able to figure out, at a VERY young age, that it didn't make sense, and was most likely B.S.

i'm not an "evolutionist"...nor am i any other "ist", "ism", or similar static label....quit trying to pigeonhole anyone who disagrees with you into some easily dismissible stereotype....

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   

oh, now we're "creatures", eh?

you're awfully mean-spirited, and hateful, for someone who claims to follow teachings that tell you to love your neighbors and enemies...

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   

This is the problem I have with academia, its how the evidence is interpreted. Everything is evolution, or to be more specific for the layman evolutionist, everything is evidence for common ancestry when the evidence presented isn't even circumstantial. Speciation gives no support at all for common descent, speciation is nothing more than a loss of genetic information.

I could have outlined your entire post for errors, but this little cherry clearly proves you have no clue or business debating something you have no understanding of. And you know what? I'm not even going to correct you, it's obvious you are willfully ignorant.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

ROFL!

the only thing more absurd than this thread, is the fact that Iron Sky is getting a sequel...

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

Are you dim?.
The poster above my last post is called Flyingfish....
Care to address the evidence? the proof that we are evolutionary cousins with chimps?.
Nah you you just ignore it also and continue being ignorant.

Please tell me what would be the point, I disagree with you and you with me.
There are many creation sites that you can research and find answers to the problem you have with ny beliefs.
I dont want to waste time answering every anti creationists issue with what I believe.

As for Flyingfish, oops, I didnt and dont read everything, I am not that interested in all the pettiness around here

What I do and dont do is irrelevant in context to the hard scientific data that doesnt exist.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   

And that is why I now quit conversing with you.
The hard evidence is there but again you refuse to even look at it.
Again pure ignorance.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: borntowatch

correction: you are stonewalling us. any idiot can sit there and just say, "Nope!" which is basically what you are doing. that doesn't make you right. Myself and others have literally just handed this stuff to you. your refusal doesn't negate its validity. and that's the only redeeming quality of this thread so far.

any idiot can sit on this site and post links like just about every evolutionist on this site does
that doesn't make you right
What negates its validity is hard science

Is that a fact? Because i don't see you posting any science at all. Let alone hard science. you keep making demands then acting as though you are the only judge who matters, as though none of the evidence provided was peer reviewed by more qualified experts than yourself. you are juat playing the stubborn game and that's the only reason we are still here.

Here you go again with evidence, what evidence, just a couple of links full of junk science, JUNK SCIENCE

and as a matter of fact, when it comes to my opinion, what I believe is what I judge as acceptable, what you believe is irrelevant to me
No I dont read the links, they are for the most part childish and irrelevant. Most have no scientific data, just opinion.
I have given up reading links from here.

I use to post links countering the phoney science offered in links others demanded I read, they were ignored.

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join