It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evolution is a farce: Evidence

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Daedalus

That`s the twisted new age version of quantum mechanics referred to as quantum mysticism. This idea that we create our own reality is also the same rubbish preached by the metaphysical occult and sold to you in movies like Star Wars as "the force". For anybody that believes they can do this, lets see you speak life into existence first before that rubbish. For anybody that believes there is no reality, then let me tap you hard on the jaw with my fist and than you tell me that there is no reality.

edit on 11/24/2014 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackManINC

Is it me or, did you just avoid providing any answer to this question :

How do you explain the development of antibiotics resistant strain of bacteria’s after a couple of generations ?

Could this be the smoking gun against your creationist theories ?
What is here at work ?
Natural selection ?
What are the consequence of this ?

Didn't God create all bacteria’s equals against antibiotics ?

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   

and your basis for this is.....what, exactly?

oh, it's another opinion, gotcha.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackManINC
a reply to: Daedalus
For anybody that believes there is no reality, then let me tap you hard on the jaw with my fist and than you tell me that there is no reality. If it were legal I might just try and knock some sense into you.

Which chapter of the Bible instructs you to enforce Christianity by punching someone the face ?
Seems like I missed that one.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

To be fair, arguing that natural selection exists is not really constructively arguing against creationism. Just saying...

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   

What happened? Even though you have always been wrong on most subjects you were at least civil...
What has happened to make you such a dick lately? .

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   

lol, u mad, bro? threats, or even implied threats of violence are a violation of the T&C.

secondly, and i gotta say, you're hitting some new highs on the "wtf" meter, "the force", as depicted in star wars, has NOTHING to do with either quantum mechanics, or willing life into existence...

would you kindly stop making things up?

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

i think he might be mad, because i(and you, for that matter) may have bigger arms than him... -shrug-

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: jaffo

Probably but we're reaching page 19 in this thread ... if constructive arguments were understood, the debate would be over already.
The only problem in the given example is that the selection is in no way natural ... because of antibiotics, I conceed.
But the underlying mechanic remains the same. And over the course of time, this give us ...

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   

I gave up a while ago on this thread, just popping in every now and then, giving you a star...
Now a written backslapping: Endure, you do it for the evolvement of the human brains. (Uahaha!)

Good job. keep up the hard work, one day even the most stubborn donkey will learn how discussions work and maybe even read the arguments and sources instaed of falling back on primitive threats!

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: borntowatch

You really need to not imply things I did not say. I know of 5 different studies of how amino acids might have formed. Thats not evolution, its speculative chemistry. The most robust is a mixture of gasses equivalent to what the early earth had, and some electricity (lightning), you get amino acids. The bit about rocks really did go past you. DO you know what chiral means, why it is important? Come back and try to debate when you do.

Oh and as for the comments on my degrees? I bet you would bleat a lot louder if your pharmaceuticals were designed and made in kitchens, by untrained and uncaring people. I would bet a lot that at some point you've taken a pharmaceutical for something.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   

You really need to practice that "reading comprehension" you claim to have. Google chirality.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Thanks for your support.

You have to keep in mind the most cynical part of this whole thing :
All that, in order to pretend themselves more catholic than the Pope.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   

(post by Pardon? removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Pardon?

I'd agree with you on most points on your bit of satire except the breeding out part. It seems those types are the ones who have the most children and therefore influence more of the next generation than the smarter ones.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Pardon?

I'd agree with you on most points on your bit of satire except the breeding out part. It seems those types are the ones who have the most children and therefore influence more of the next generation than the smarter ones.

In other words :

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Pretty much lol. Though in reality it isn't as simple as that. I do LOVE satire though, it really speaks to the dark side of society and humanity. Truly the humor of the intelligent, because only the intelligent get it. All you need to do is show someone pretending to be intelligent some satire and see if they get it. If they don't, they get exposed.

This post approved by President Not Sure

edit on 24-11-2014 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: TechUnique

YOU CHOOSE whether you want to live past this mere mortal life or not. That is your free will.

Go with Christ or go with nothing. That's up to you and he's made it very clear that it's up to you. He's not forcing you.

I hesitate to wade into another of TechUniques myriad threads, somethiong like 6,7? in about 5 days- all trying to convert non abrahamic thinkers, but see....THIS right there above is what irks me. Never in the New Testament did the son of the carpenter, ever mention "YOU'LL GO TO HELL" if you question organized religion or Science.

Thats all these threads always devolve to...hell and damnation and "care for our souls because they are christians and special".

enough said.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I was offended, because he said I don't believe in god

I usually have respect for Murgatroids posts. My estimation of his sincerity went out the door when he missed the the bit of your personal beleif in deitie/deities.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join