It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evolution is a farce: Evidence

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Before you attack me without even watching the videos I am going to say this right now. I agree with everything in the videos. I am sharing these with you to prove that your religion is wrong. Many people do that to what they consider religious people on this site so don't hate me for doing the same. I am doing the same except I am doing it not to ridicule or mock but to show you the light.

The methods used for dating are questionable at best. There have been many cases where archeological finds completely discredit the theory of evolution but they don't get into the mainstream for a number of reasons. The person who made the discover can have their lives ruined, completely discredited, slandered and smeared. We all know that the powers that be are more than capable of this, and a lot more.

This is a very interesting documentary.

What do you guys think?

I hope you actually watched the resources, furthermore I hope you research the topic further with an open mind.

True science is about being able to accept that you could be entirely wrong.

Denying ignorance is what you guys are meant to be about right?
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 02:00 AM
link   
well i will take a while to watch it all, about 2 hours... but hey, i don't have anything important to do, i'm just at work

so i will give it a shot just for the hell of it and see what i think at the end

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: IShotMyLastMuse
well i will take a while to watch it all, about 2 hours... but hey, i don't have anything important to do, i'm just at work

so i will give it a shot just for the hell of it and see what i think at the end

I look forward to hearing what you think!

+21 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: TechUnique

At 23:08 in the first video he says the most common dinosaur we find in our time is the plesiosaur, and mentions the 'credible' evidence of Loch Ness and Champ in Lake Champlain. 'Nuff said.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: curme

At 23:08 in the first video he says the most common dinosaur we find in our time is the plesiosaur, and mentions the 'credible' evidence of Loch Ness and Champ in Lake Champlain. 'Nuff said.

That's the easy way out. Just cos you disagree with a couple things throw the whole lot in the trash. Typical.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I know you will ignore this Technique since it has been posted in two of your other threads however it destroys all your videos claiming Dinos lived with man.

As far as Nesse. Let me know when one is actually found. That is a weird claim.
edit on 19-11-2014 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Va reply to: curme

When i have time i will watch and comment. This sort of videos should be watched, not ignored. And on the Loch Ness. I have seen photos of it that can not be disputed by anyone. I will try finding it and maybe post up n link. Awesome work TechUnique!

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 02:19 AM
link   

When was the last time in our everyday life that you needed to have an answer (whatever it may be) about the question of evolution ?
Probably the last time you needed to convince yourself of the validity of your superstitions.

edit on 19-11-2014 by theultimatebelgianjoke because: Spelling

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Except you obviously don't care about science. You are just hoping to use pseudoscience to validate beliefs you already have. The theory of evolution developed from observable evidence over hundreds of years by people who weren't trying to prove it wrong. They were merely observing.

Darwin himself was a Christian and suffered great internal conflict over his own ideas. He still wrote about his theory because he observed things with his own eyes. Since then many other observations have added to the theory.

YouTube videos which discuss eyewitness accounts or pictures or historical writings are not actual science.

Could dinosaurs have been alive at the same time as men? It's possible but no science has down that yet.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 02:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: tavi45

Could dinosaurs have been alive at the same time as men? It's possible but no science has down that yet.

One word answer: Crocodiles!

@OP: Anguis fragilis, may want to research that, and tell me what you found.
Also I love Nessie, I seriously hope there is a very deep cave where it is hiding and lives on a pile of treasure it seized from old smugglers and pirates.... But that thing would be super old by now. Fiction. campfire stories and fishermans yarn

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Most mainstream Christian denominations accept evolution, or don't roll with the old Testament as a factual account. Therefore, evolution and Christianity are not mutually exclusive.

We know dinosaurs existed due to the fossil record. However, there is no evidence that dragons existed. There is evidence that our ancestors attributed strange events to mythological creatures, including dragons. If you were to believe all 15th century "recordings" of dragons, you would also have to believe in mermaids as well as everything in the list of creatures below...

www.mythicalcreatureslist.com...

Regards

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Well what is interesting about the dragon claims is they kinda did or do exist when you take into account what they were referring to as dragons. The referred to giant monitor lizards as dragons and religious depictions of them were amazingly close to what they actually look like.

If you look at my video at the 30 minute mark it goes into the dragon thing.

Old Saint George fought and killed a monitor lizard those things can get huge. Komodo dragons are the same family.

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 02:44 AM
link   

You are still going at this?
You refuse to listen to any one or anything cause you think what you believe is the word of God and can not be challenged and then ridicule others for not having a open mind.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Are you open to a debate? Nothing closed-minded, just a discussion with possible new outcomings?

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 02:57 AM
link   
The correct title:
Evolution is a farce: My opinion

You can not prove any religion is wrong any more than someone can prove a religion is right.

There is no concrete PROOF that any religion is false, nor is there any to prove any one is correct.

Same goes with evolution. No PROOF either way.

They all have some evidence to support their claims but it totally relies on faith in whatever you believe.

It's all irrelevant because your born you live your short life and then you die. End of story.

All the theories are just that. They are guesses as there is no proof, just some evidence. It all depends on how you interpret the evidence and what you believe. Like I said though it don't matter, your going to die like everyone else and the only thing that is a fact is that you have a short life here. What you decide to do with it is up to you.
edit on 19-11-2014 by mwood because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Ok, after watching the video's and actually laughing at the dribble that was spouted I will bypass all the normal points/questions and go to a few:

The flood wiped out all land creatures including dinosaurs (Please rewatch your videos!) ... so how could they still be around after the flood?

How is the bible a historic record?

Biggest number of living dino's? Birds.. look it up!

Ica stones - made by some brothers to make a few quid using a dentist drill and baking the stones in cow dung.

Cave paintings - Interesting that we see what we want to see, in some of them I saw an eagle!

Chinese dino's - Plating on the back of what appears to be a dino! Nope, same decoration can be seen on other designs on birds etc.

These videos bang on about their proof and how they are going to change your way of thinking... Nah, they offer NO proof what so ever. You are so blinded by your own troubled faith (Please note Im not saying believing makes you troubled, Im pointing out that you are so close to not believing yourself you are randomly stabbing in the dark).

Just face it, we are on a planet spinning into despair & damnation trying to make sense of our tiny little lives in what seems to be an endless universe, attempting to grasp at the faintest hints of hope to prove that there is reason for it all. Only time we will ever find out what truly is the meaning is when we closes our eyes for the last time. What awaits us after we shuffle off this mortal coil? Light? Or darkness..

My advice to those troubled by this? Live! I dont mean "Run out side and do something amazing!" I mean go about your life, enjoy it, do what YOU want to do even if that is sit on the internet talking rubbish.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
If you look at my video at the 30 minute mark it goes into the dragon thing.

I did.

Old Saint George fought and killed a monitor lizard those things can get huge. Komodo dragons are the same family.

You don't know that and are assuming this to be the case. The dragon in the legend of St George was a tad bit more imposing than a monitor lizard. Many of these legends may be not be literal, so the dragon in St George could be analogous to Satan, for example. There is no evidence either way.

Regards

+17 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 03:24 AM
link   

so let me see if i have this right....

your last thread about this topic, in which a number of members(myself included) pointed out, at length, all the ways in which the video you posted was wrong, crashes and burns....so you decide to abandon it, and start another one, in another section of the forums....

pathetic.

i learned my lesson from the other thread...i'm not going to waste my time watching any of these vids, or pointing out how they're wrong, because you're not the least bit interested in actually having a conversation, or hearing any opposing viewpoints...you just want people to say "omg, ur right, where do i sign up for jesus?"

it's wrong for you to lie to "IShotMYLastMuse", by telling him/her that you look forward to hearing what they think, because you actually have no interest in what they think. you're not interested in science, or legitimate discussion. you just want people to agree with you, and you'll ignore, or belittle anyone who doesn't.....

i'm sure you'll ignore this, and when this thread gets too hot, you'll abandon it, and run away, like you did with the last one...
edit on 11-19-2014 by Daedalus because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-19-2014 by Daedalus because: spelling

+17 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Hilarious videos. Wow, people that believe in the literal word of the bible actually exist. People actually believe the world is 6000 years old. In the 21st century, and not in tribal Pakistan, but in America.

Not much difference between ISIS and these jokers if you ask me. If they were born in Yemen they'd be slicing off heads in Syria right now.
edit on 19-11-2014 by Logman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Logman
Hilarious videos. Wow, people that believe in the literal word of the bible actually exist. People actually believe the world is 6000 years old. In the 21st century, and not in tribal Pakistan, but in America.

Not much difference between ISIS and these jokers if you ask me. If they were born in Yemen they'd be slicing off heads in Syria right now.

Or we could say atheist evolutionists are no different to communist dictators who plunged their society's into total chaos.
Mao, Stalin, Pol Pot, Hitler was an evolutionist who considered Jews Gypsys etc, undeveloped humans. I can go on.

Your comments show a side of ignorance that mirrors those you portray as your own.

It was atheists guided by their beliefs in evolution that killed many many millions.

Your comments are really sad, sad based on arrogance and superiority, what caused so many deaths
You are no different to those in Isis

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join