It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Darren Wilson may be part of the Ku Klux Klan

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: macman
Brown attacked a LEO. He was shot as he attacked the LEO. End of story.

According to the LEO who shot him.

The one who was so injured that he went back to the police department at some point after the shooting, before leaving for the hospital two hours after the shooting, where he wasn't even kept because he wasn't really injured.

Totally unbiased source, that.

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Onslaught2996

I think it's irresponsible to claim this guy is KKK without some kind of proof. I think Anonymous the Troublemaker is stirring the racial pot to entertain themselves.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Onslaught2996

OP, do you really think fabricating proof would be any sort of difficult for a huge network of computer hackers? They know what emails look like, and short of providing a picture of Wilson in the process of putting on a White Hood that can be proved, anything Anonymous gives us holds absolutely no water. They are a group with an agenda, and they have the means and more than enough ability to further their ideal by whatever means. They are also held accountable by no one. Police Officers have the public, internal affairs, external agencies that cover their actions and politicians to keep checks and balances on them, just like corrupt politicians have the people to answer to. Anon has ZERO accountability, so nothing they say is admissiable. And if it is, then my version of Brown's shooting must be just as accurate.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greven

originally posted by: macman
Brown attacked a LEO. He was shot as he attacked the LEO. End of story.

According to the LEO who shot him.

The one who was so injured that he went back to the police department at some point after the shooting, before leaving for the hospital two hours after the shooting, where he wasn't even kept because he wasn't really injured.

Totally unbiased source, that.

Yep, and Anonymous is TOTALLY un biased as well. Yep, a self proclaimed criminal group, which has been proven to commit crimes and has had members sent to prison for their actions has ZERO AGENDA. Get over yourself. The reason Wilson's story holds some sore of water is because his story was consistently consistent and also lined up with a majority of other stories, some of whom CAME FROM BLACK PEOPLE JUST LIKE MICHAEL BROWN.

Refer to my above post that talks just about Anonymous credibility.

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: chuck258
Yep, and Anonymous is TOTALLY un biased as well. Yep, a self proclaimed criminal group, which has been proven to commit crimes and has had members sent to prison for their actions has ZERO AGENDA. Get over yourself. The reason Wilson's story holds some sore of water is because his story was consistently consistent and also lined up with a majority of other stories, some of whom CAME FROM BLACK PEOPLE JUST LIKE MICHAEL BROWN.

Refer to my above post that talks just about Anonymous credibility.

Telling me to "get over myself" is rather rude.

Perhaps you haven't heard, but there was a grand jury document release. One initial examination of that gives us this scenario:

Wilson testified before the grand jury, according to transcripts released Monday night, that before he fired, the teenager slammed the door of his police cruiser on him, prompting him to draw his gun. "I said, 'Get back or I'm going to shoot you,' " Wilson testified.” He immediately grabs my gun and says, 'You are too much of a pussy to shoot me.'"

So, after driving close to Brown and Johnson andgetting the door slammed shut by Brown (why on Earth would anyone pull up that close?), Wilson drew a gun and threatened to shoot Brown before Brown grabbed at his gun - according to his own testimony.

More will come out, and already lawyers across the country are tearing McCulloch to shreds. Instructions like this one from the transcripts were never intended to lead to the possibility of probable cause:

Ms. Alizadeh: Probable cause to believe that he committed the offense, which means that he met all elements of that offense. You remember that from your grand jury days. And you must find probable cause to believe that Darren Wilson did not act in lawful self-defense and you must find probable cause to believe that Darren Wilson did not use lawful force in making an arrest. And only if you find those things, which is kind of like finding a negative, you cannot return an indictment on anything or true bill unless you find both of those things. Because both are complete defenses to any offense and they both have been raised in his, in the evidence. So any other questions about the law?

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join