It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Want to avoid erectile dysfunction.fertility problems,heart attacks,strokes and Aneurysms and Anxiet

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: WineWithIce5
a reply to: Aquariusdude

DUDE

You are all over the place.

3000 milligrams of Pure Vitamin C, no additives, per day will in 5 months clear your entire Cardio System, like a freakin DRANO but in a good way.

Simple, I know this 100%, because I did it.

this vitamin c is very good..made from organic berries and fruits.
www.amazon.com...=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 vitamin c from absorbic acid is acidic to the body and no good..

edit on amquamWed, 19 Nov 2014 00:17:38 -060017u3819u by Aquariusdude because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: WineWithIce5

originally posted by: Aquariusdude

How am i all over the place? lol did't i mention to drink orange juice? wow

Orange juice glass a day is healthy.

But you need 3000 milligrams that's 3 grams of Vit C a day, and you need it as a sudden BAM BOOM into your body.

If you tried to do that with Orange juice, you would get so much sugar, and you would get FAT.

I know what I am talking about, I got organic orange juice jug in my fridge right now.

I agree with you.. organic juice fresh squeezed is very good for you though.. if your burning calories though you won't get fat from orange juice..also fructose in orange juice is not like high fructose corn syrup...

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 12:26 AM
link   
vitamin d3 and sun is very healthy for your arteries as well.
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Thanks for the info. I'm having a tough time working out what I can and can't eat and drink right now. I'm female, mid 40s, I don't drink alcohol, I'm not overweight, don't buy pre-packaged or processed foods but I recently foundnout by chance/luck that I've got cirrhosis of my livrr, high cholesteroo and kidney stones in both kidneys!

I was super shocked and still having tests and appointments to get to the bottom of it. They've ruled out diet so now lack of exercise is getting the blame. I'm a mum of teenagers so hardly get time to sit and do nothing! I also walk my dog two or three times a day for 20 to 30 minutes at a time. I don't think its lack of exercise but it seems to be the doctor's fall back on that when they don't have other answers.

I take Omega 3 and evening primrose supplements. I have coconut milk instead of dairy. I have one boiled egg a week. I never fry anything. I eat seeded bread. I cook recipes using fresh ingrediants. I have a meal out a couple of times a month. I used to have a couple of glasses of wine with my meal (red wine). I walk at least an hour a day.

I have no idea why my health is in the state it is. I was researching B vitamins a few days ago and plan to ask my doctor if I can take a complex supplement. In
edit on 19-11-2014 by Maya00a because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Drink orange juice,cranberry juice promegranate juice and grape juice(wine is good also to a point this is why countries that drink wine like italy and france live so long)•France

good try but you need to go into things a lot more deeply IMO
so clarifying that store bought juice like orange pomegranate and cranberry needs to be squeezed by you or in front of you and not bought from a store due to the manufacturing processes which extracts the oxygen out and then about a year later they add in a chemical flavouring pack so that the brand tastes the same and that's what you get on your shelves there maybe some smaller manufacturers that don't do this but its much better to do it yourself.

and to do with the wine they have been pasteurising it for roughly the last 15 or so years which destroys all the good bacteria and makes it nowhere near as potent medicinally as before so you must get fermented wine.

and remember coconut milk is the highest saturated fat there is with just 40 iodine atoms left although I can't remember if this is bad or not due to the lauric acid content.
and I wouldn't consume too much fish due to the heavy metals that they have poisoned the oceans with so a really good alternative is sea buckthorn for your omegas.

what is the cost of the blood pressure machine because you can buy the organic sulphur for abut 20 dollars here in australia for a months supply which would work out to 2 grams a day which should clear your arteries out in 3 months max plus all the other benefits like removing some of the mercury and delivering oxygen and neutralising the detox element when a cell removes a toxin from it.

calcium depletion is down to other things as well like fluoride which has an affinity to calcium and phosphoric acid (coca cola) which likes smashing your bones.

edit on 19-11-2014 by jinni73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Maya00a

make sure your eggs are from free range chickens..they are high in omega 3 and low in ldl..also only eat organic very important..drink water from reverse osmosis not tap water or spring water..they can cause kidney stones and other issues such as hardening of the arteries..

www.naturalhealthadvisory.com...

Reverse Osmosis (RO) removed more than 90-99.99% of all the contaminants including minerals from the drinking water supply (see Figure 1). RO removes minerals because they have larger molecules than water. The subject of minerals and RO created controversy and disagreement among water and health professionals. The World Health Organization (WHO) made clarification that majority of healthy minerals are needed for human body is from food or dietary supplementary sources and not from drinking tap water. In addition, minerals found in water can be harmful to human health. The evidence is strong that calcium and magnesium are essential elements for human body (WQA, 2011). However, its a weak argument to suggest that we should make up this deficiency through water consumption (WQA, 2011). Tap water presents a variety of inorganic minerals which human body has difficulty absorbing (Misner, 2004). Their presence is suspect in a wide array of degenerative diseases, such as hardening of the arteries, arthritis, kidney stones, gall stones, glaucoma, cataracts, hearing loss, emphysema, diabetes, and obesity. What minerals are available, especially in "hard" tap water, are poorly absorbed, or rejected by cellular tissue sites, and, if not evacuated, their presence may cause arterial obstruction, and internal damage (Dennison, 193; Muehling, 1994; Banik, 1989).

www.iwawaterwiki.org...

edit on amquamWed, 19 Nov 2014 02:03:45 -060003u4519u by Aquariusdude because: (no reason given)

edit on amquamWed, 19 Nov 2014 02:39:37 -060039u3719u by Aquariusdude because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 02:13 AM
link   
chickens are fed on arsenic based feed and the free range isn't exactly free range the caged chickens have more space
there is also a high amount of fluoride in chicken meat near the bone
edit on 19-11-2014 by jinni73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: jinni73

Drink orange juice,cranberry juice promegranate juice and grape juice(wine is good also to a point this is why countries that drink wine like italy and france live so long)•France

good try but you need to go into things a lot more deeply IMO
so clarifying that store bought juice like orange pomegranate and cranberry needs to be squeezed by you or in front of you and not bought from a store due to the manufacturing processes which extracts the oxygen out and then about a year later they add in a chemical flavouring pack so that the brand tastes the same and that's what you get on your shelves there maybe some smaller manufacturers that do this but its much better to do it yourself,

and to do with the wine they have been pasteurising it for roughly the last 15 or so years which destroys all the good bacteria and makes it nowhere near as potent medicinally as before so you must get fermented wine.

and remember coconut milk is the highest saturated fat there is with just 40 iodine atoms left although I can't remember if this is bad or not due to the lauric acid content.
and I wouldn't consume too much fish due to the heavy metals that they have poisoned the oceans with so a really good alternative is sea buckthorn for your omegas.

what is the cost of the blood pressure machine because you can buy the organic sulphur for abut 20 dollars here in australia for a months supply which would work out to 2 grams a day which should clear your arteries out in 3 months max plus all the other benefits like removing some of the mercury and delivering oxygen and neutralising the detox element when a cell removes a toxin from it.

calcium depletion is down to other things as well like fluoride which has an affinity to calcium and phosphoric acid (coca cola) which likes smashing your bones.

you are correct juices should be fresh squeezed and not from concentrate..we have a supermarket here called whole foods that sells them.Good point fermented wine is better then regular wine
Coconut milk is good for you raises good hdl cholesterol that sweeps out plaque.
blog.mymedicalmeals.com...
"But it is important to realize that there is more than one type of saturated fat and the main one found in coconut milk is a medium chain fatty acid called lauric acid. Lauric acid is known to raise cholesterol levels only slightly and does so by raising HDL cholesterol which, in turn, helps decrease the Total Cholesterol/HDL Cholesterol ratio, a much better indicator of cardiovascular disease"

blood pressure machine is cheap only 40 us dollars and very very good prob saved my life and my manhood.Did not know about organic sulphur good point sea buckthorn is a good one as well! fluoride is horrendous for your health!!! your absolutely right!!

the Japanese ingest more fish then most countries and have one of the longest life spans in the world.

e360.yale.edu...

"Japan consumes six percent of the world's fish harvest and imports more seafood than any other country."

en.wikipedia.org...

1 Japan 84.6 85 1 87.3 2
2 Andorra 84.2 80.8 8 87.6 1
3 Singapore 84 82 2 87 3
4 Hong Kong 83.8 82 2 85.6 5
5 San Marino 83.5 82 2 85 11
6 Iceland 83.3 81.4 6 85.2 9
7 Italy 83.1 80.4 10 85.8 4
8 Sweden 83 81.4 6 84.6 13
9 Australia 83 80.5 9 85.5 6
10 Switzerland 82.8 80.4 10 85.4 7
11 Canada 82.5 80.4 10 84.6 13
12 Spain 82.5 79.5 15 85 11
13 France 82.3 79.4 19 85.2 9
14 Israel 82.1 80.2 13 84 19
15 Luxembourg 82 79.5 15 84.5 15

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 02:15 AM
link   

chickens are fed on arsenic based feed and the free range isn't exactly free range the caged chickens have more space
there is also a high amount of fluoride in chicken meat near the bone

best bet is to go to a local farm that raises free range chicken without grains..how do caged chickens have more space then free range chickens? i don't understand what you are saying...

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 02:18 AM
link   

the Japanese ingest more fish then most countries and have one of the longest life spans in the world.

there are communities all over the world that live to about 120 years and the oldest officially recorded human was 172 when he died I think he lived in Britain but can't remember, there is a statue of him

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 02:19 AM
link   
because they are packed in so tight they have no space to roam about the chickens in the cages were born in a cage and know no different, a friend of mine works for the guy who owns virtually all the chickens in australia

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 02:22 AM
link   

there are communities all over the world that live to about 120 years and the oldest officially recorded human was 172 when he died I think he lived in Britain but can't remember, there is a statue of him

I believe it but right now the people with the longest AVERAGE life expectancy are the japanese,. they are also a very intelligent people..I love Japanese cars and electronics

edit on amq000000amWed, 19 Nov 2014 02:24:19 -0600240000001919000000 by Aquariusdude because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 02:23 AM
link   

because they are packed in so tight they have no space to roam about the chickens in the cages were born in a cage and know no different, a friend of mine works for the guy who owns virtually all the chickens in australia

ok..........

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 03:55 AM
link   
how about just eating what makes you feel legitimately good (as in not the fat and happy kind-of good
but that too, if it's what you're going for. to each his own haha). Food that helps you function at your best. Food that doesn't weigh you down. For me, being the spoiled only child that I am, that's usually fancier food like kobe beef, sushi, cactus fruit, alkaline water, coconut water, aloe water (yummy), food from Fresh Market (my favorite grocery store), freshly made tortillas, anything cooked by my dad because he's a bamf
, and CANDY OF COURSE. Hard candy, especially lol.

Jokes aside, I'm serious when I say that I think the real key isn't to eat a specific list of foods/avoid a specific list of foods. I think it is honestly relative to your body. It probably relates to genetics, so perhaps one can predict which foods would benefit one the most via that. But it also probably has a lot to do with something as basic as how you yourself perceive your reality. If you're happy eating something, it will probably be just great. Kind of like how emotions influence how food ends up turning out when cooking. You know, that whole cliche 'made with love' thing? It has some basis in reality, I'd imagine. Now, I'm definitely just musing here. None of this is factual or researched. I hear what you all are saying and I agree with the thread entirely. Just wanted to perhaps challenge your way of seeing things for a second.

Because we all know that one person might eat and live healthfully but still end up dying due to one (+) of the conditions that you listed. And at the same rate, another person might eat junk and just do what makes them happy but end up way out-living the first guy.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that fixating on the minutia of eat-this-not-that sounds rather restrictive--and heck I know that better than a lot of people since I dealt with anorexia (and bulimia/anorexia purging-subtype) (recovering) along with compulsive over-exercising. Making it into a diet that you have to stick to is pretty dangerous imo. Adult eating disorders happen. And not just to women. Instead of putting yourself into a figurative box, discover your ideal foods on your own and make an adventure of it. Try new things--expand your taste horizons. Be spontaneous. And eat what you like. Food brings people together and is a huge part of relationships that we have with others. Because you can't put 'love' into grocery list. It's something that comes from within. haha

Of course, temperance is always an important thing to keep in mind, since it is the mean between deficit and excess.

If you practice temperance and love, along with integrity and reason, I believe that your physical and mental maladies will alleviate and resolve themselves as you move forward in your journey to attain self-actualization.

It's 4am and I don't know if any of what I said made sense or if I was able to get my point across. ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

Oh and also, people who fidget around all of the time--like just tapping your foot or pacing or shifting in your seat, etc are the people who do not get obese (provided no biological cause is present that causes a person via genetics or environment to be obese) even when others eating the same amount gain weight, people who move around a lot actually lose weight.

Also, I think it is important to mention that there are 3 types of stress: DISTRESS, EUSTRESS, and ANTICIPATORY STRESS. And the only difference between them is your perspective. (for more info, watch Stress: Portrait of a Killer).

ᕙ( ^ ₒ^ c)

Oh, and never eat after 6pm. 8pm latest if you're a night-owl. If you don't eat after then, you are unlikely to be overweight.
Being fit is all about calories. Not fat or carbs or whatever. It's just calories--how many you take in v. how many you burn.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 04:05 AM
link   
also vitamin e and garlic help thin the blood lowering blood pressure..

Keeping the blood at a healthy thinness

If the blood is thick, it is harder to push through the arteries. Therefore, if we can thin the blood naturally, aneurysms will be less likely to occur. Garlic and vitamin E are natural blood thinners. They work by not allowing low density lipoproteins (LDL or bad cholesterol) to oxidize. This oxidation process contributes to the thickness of the blood. Consuming garlic and vitamin E will not thin the blood so much as to make the blood too thin. Garlic and vitamin E are safe as blood thinners. See the Plan for Prevention below for specific amounts to consume.

- See more at: www.karenhurd.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 04:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: rukia
how about just eating what makes you feel legitimately good (as in not the fat and happy kind-of good
but that too, if it's what you're going for. to each his own haha). Food that helps you function at your best. Food that doesn't weigh you down. For me, being the spoiled only child that I am, that's usually fancier food like kobe beef, sushi, cactus fruit, alkaline water, coconut water, aloe water (yummy), food from Fresh Market (my favorite grocery store), freshly made tortillas, anything cooked by my dad because he's a bamf
, and CANDY OF COURSE. Hard candy, especially lol.

Jokes aside, I'm serious when I say that I think the real key isn't to eat a specific list of foods/avoid a specific list of foods. I think it is honestly relative to your body. It probably relates to genetics, so perhaps one can predict which foods would benefit one the most via that. But it also probably has a lot to do with something as basic as how you yourself perceive your reality. If you're happy eating something, it will probably be just great. Kind of like how emotions influence how food ends up turning out when cooking. You know, that whole cliche 'made with love' thing? It has some basis in reality, I'd imagine. Now, I'm definitely just musing here. None of this is factual or researched. I hear what you all are saying and I agree with the thread entirely. Just wanted to perhaps challenge your way of seeing things for a second.

Because we all know that one person might eat and live healthfully but still end up dying due to one (+) of the conditions that you listed. And at the same rate, another person might eat junk and just do what makes them happy but end up way out-living the first guy.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that fixating on the minutia of eat-this-not-that sounds rather restrictive--and heck I know that better than a lot of people since I dealt with anorexia (and bulimia/anorexia purging-subtype) (recovering) along with compulsive over-exercising. Making it into a diet that you have to stick to is pretty dangerous imo. Adult eating disorders happen. And not just to women. Instead of putting yourself into a figurative box, discover your ideal foods on your own and make an adventure of it. Try new things--expand your taste horizons. Be spontaneous. And eat what you like. Food brings people together and is a huge part of relationships that we have with others. Because you can't put 'love' into grocery list. It's something that comes from within. haha

Of course, temperance is always an important thing to keep in mind, since it is the mean between deficit and excess.

If you practice temperance and love, along with integrity and reason, I believe that your physical and mental maladies will alleviate and resolve themselves as you move forward in your journey to attain self-actualization.

It's 4am and I don't know if any of what I said made sense or if I was able to get my point across. ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

Oh and also, people who fidget around all of the time--like just tapping your foot or pacing or shifting in your seat, etc are the people who do not get obese (provided no biological cause is present that causes a person via genetics or environment to be obese) even when others eating the same amount gain weight, people who move around a lot actually lose weight.

Also, I think it is important to mention that there are 3 types of stress: DISTRESS, EUSTRESS, and ANTICIPATORY STRESS. And the only difference between them is your perspective. (for more info, watch Stress: Portrait of a Killer).

ᕙ( ^ ₒ^ c)

Oh, and never eat after 6pm. 8pm latest if you're a night-owl. If you don't eat after then, you are unlikely to be overweight.
Being fit is all about calories. Not fat or carbs or whatever. It's just calories--how many you take in v. how many you burn.

your right not to eat after 6pm... but some people do not lose weight no matter how much they work out...changing the foods they eat will most likely help with weight loss goals.. thats why there are people that eat like pigs and are still skinny ..

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Refined Sugar and Atherosclerosis
Refined sugar serves as a quick source of energy; your body burns glucose before other fuel sources. Most carbohydrates must break down into glucose before you can absorb them. When you take in too much sugar, you store the excess amount in your liver in the form of triglycerides, a type of fat that can cling to artery walls as it travels through the bloodstream. High triglyceride levels contribute to atherosclerosis, the formation of plaque in blood vessels. Refined sugar also appears to lower high-density lipoprotein, the so-called "good" cholesterol, according to an Emory University study published in the April 2010 issue of "JAMA: The Journal of the American Medical Association."
Risks
High cholesterol levels and atherosclerosis increase your risk of developing heart disease. Atherosclerosis, a mixture of cholesterol, calcium and fat that builds up inside artery walls, gradually hardens and narrows the lumen of the artery. Blood flow through the artery to major organs is impeded over time, sometimes causing transient heart pain called angina. Pieces of plaque can break off from the artery wall and block blood flow to the heart or brain, causing heart attack or stroke.
Prevention
It's possible to reduce your intake of sugar and thereby reduce your cholesterol levels. In the process, you might also lose weight, which helps lower cholesterol levels as well. Exercise can also help reduce weight and cholesterol levels. The American Heart Association recommends limiting added sugar, which means any processed sweetener, to 100 calories per day for women and 150 calories for men. The average American intake of added sugars is 360 calories per day, according to the "JAMA" study.

healthyeating.sfgate.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 05:01 AM
link   
organic sulphur is great as well!!!!!
www.naturodoc.com...
We are seeing cellular regeneration in the face photographs of our Study participants, but it takes up to seven years to regenerate all the cells in the body when the cells are healthy. Damaged cells from trauma or chemical processes cannot regenerate unless the ability to transport of oxygen across the cell membrane is functioning. Oxygen is a large molecule, so nutrient uptake is also improved when the cell membrane becomes pliable and healthy. The purity of the sulfur is an important factor.

Old scar tissue and various types of fibroids have been reported to resolve. This is an example of cellular regeneration in cells that have been scarred and unable to regenerate over the years following a trauma.

The skin is the largest organ in the body, and it's like a huge kidney or lung. Sulfur is known as "the beauty mineral," and what we really are saying is that the skin is more beautiful if its cells are able to regenerate. The skin is the backup for the liver, and someone in liver distress shows it in the cells of their face and skin. When the internal filters are working well, the extracellular fluids are not polluted and the immune system is allowed to protect the body from infections.

Lab and clinical data have not been made available from the doctors or clinics who have seen our Study members. However, we can report the following dramatic examples of cellular regeneration:

Cancer is an anaerobic condition by definition. Study members who had cancer and used chemotherapy who took 30 grams of sulfur during the chemotherapy had no side effects—there was no hair loss, nausea, or diarrhea. There was, however, a surprisingly greater reduction of cancer cells counts, as reported by their oncologists. Lymphomas have been responding to Organic Sulfur both in decreased pain and decreased size of tumors.

Arthritis: Organic sulfur, by comparison to commercially available MSM, is a remarkable mineral for arthritis, and produces the effects which have been reported. Those who had been taking Organic Sulfur reported much less pain and increased mobility. Many reported the straightening of finger joints, along with the resolution of internal scar tissue around the joints.

Osteoarthritis has been reported to respond to the ingestion of organic sulfur. As can be observed in old photographs of our relatives prior to 1960, most people were not bent over prior to the historical breakdown of the sulfur cycle through fertilizer use.

Osteoporosis has also been addressed, though the numbers are too few to be significant. Bone density tests are demonstrating reversal of bone thinning, or loss of bone density.

Skin conditions including acne, psoriasis, rosacea, toenail fungus, burns, liver spots, and disorders associated with Lupus Erythematosus have been eliminated. Sulfur can be used both internally and externally, but the cells which demonstrate the problem originate from the endothelial layer of the skin, which is better addressed by internal use.

Cardiovascular: The results which were the most startling was the number of open-heart procedures which had been scheduled and were subsequently cancelled when the individual’s EKG returned to normal. This happened in as little as six weeks of ingesting Organic Sulfur. 54 cases like this have been reported. Our blood vessels also regenerate, and we believe that these cancelled surgical procedures could be an example of such regeneration. The group has also seen the reduction of scar tissue, high blood pressure, and the breakdown of calcium plaque in the arteries. Thus, we believe organic sulfur would be likely to benefit Alzheimer’s sufferers as well.

Diabetes is helped, because sulfur is necessary in the production of insulin as well as other sulfur-based amino acids necessary for the metabolism of carbohydrates.

Gastrointestinal disorders including acid indigestion, GERD, irritable bowel syndrome, leaky gut, and chronic constipation have been addressed with a dosage of organic sulfur at 1 rounded teaspoon per 100 pounds of body weight twice daily. Other digestive disorders such as ulcerative colitis and Crohn’s Disease have not been observed to date, but we feel that the symptoms found in the literature will be alleviated with the use of sulfur.

Liver: One of our members regenerated his liver after suffering 25 years from Hepatitis C, after 15 months of taking two tablespoons of organic sulfur twice a day.

Parasites find that the lining of the stomach and intestines too "pliable or slippery" to sink their hooks into.

Migraines and headaches have been alleviated.

ADD, ADHD, hyperactivity, depression, and mood swings are greatly relieved with the use of organic sulfur. Organic sulfur acts as a stabilizer or mood elevator and relaxes the nervous system. We have reports of people getting off antidepressants and Ritalin within as little as three days of starting to take Organic Sulfur. Those who had been on antidepressants for a long time took a little longer. The ability of the body to produce its own glutathione appears to be the reason.

Respiratory: Just as impressive were the Study members who were suffering from lung dysfunctions such as allergies, asthma, and emphysema. Those with more serious conditions stopped depending upon the bottled oxygen they had been carrying around, in spite of the fact that they might have continued smoking.

Glaucoma relief has been reported by Dr. Eldon Haus, MD and by a few members of the Study. It appears that there is regeneration of the cells of the "drainage" system of the trabecular meshwork at the inner base of the iris. Subjects who suffer from increased intraocular pressure found that the drops they used to control their eye pressure often inhibited their ability to drive or read, where sulfur has not demonstrated any such corneal disturbance.

Hair: Gray- and white-haired members have experienced a return to their natural color hair. The natural color that gradually returns to the nape of the neck indicates the regeneration of the pigment glands at the base of the hair follicle. (NaturoDoc Note: Reversal of hair loss is also being reported by our users.)

Teeth and gums: The power of oxygen may be best demonstrated in its ability to eradicate gum disease. Organic sulfur, when used as an additive to toothpaste or tooth powder, appears to eliminate the plaque buildup on the teeth, but more importantly, it appears to regenerate the gums and "tighten" previously loose teeth.

Cellular Regeneration Requires Oxyge

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 05:07 AM
link   
You can literally change your health with drinking enough clean water and supplementing with sulfur. Everything from the flora in your intestines to cell regeneration is affected by oxygen. How much water? Take your weight. Divide by 2. Drink that number of ounces of water. So let's say you are 180 pounds. Divide by 2 = 90. So 90 ounces of purified water. 8 Facts about Sulfur you may not know: Sulfur (chemical symbol S, atomic number 16) is one of the most important trace minerals on earth (around 5th most important) and is required for food production and a healthy body. Sulfur is an essential element for all life. Sulfur is required to regenerate our cells and if our body lacks Sulfur then our cells deteriorate and do not regenerate in a healthy manner, hence we become sick and illnesses such as cancer and heart problems occur. Since 1954 chemical fertilizers were MANDATED by the US Government. Fertilizers containing ammonium nitrates and sulfates were used by farmers since being MANDATED, however, these fertilizers lack bioavailability and appear to have broken the Sulfur cycle in those countries that use these fertilizers. Since 1954 the rate of disease in the US has increased by approximately 4,000% (percent) with a resultant decline in health, wealth, mental acuity and quality of life. A study referred to as "The Sulfur Study" is expected to demonstrate a connection between the lack of Sulfur and the inability of cells to regenerate in a healthy manner. Preliminary results highlight that all modern diseases can be attributed to mineral deficiencies. Diseases that never seemed to exist in our Grandparents time now grow at an unprecedented rate and the quality of our food has been greatly diminished. Our bodies comprise 4% Sulfur but do not store or make Sulfur. We should be getting the Sulfur we need from the foods we eat, however, since 1954 the use of chemical fertilizers has apparently broken the Sulfur cycle.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 05:26 AM
link   
limit niacin intake..use it sparingly in emergency situations to help drop blood pressure and avoid heart attacks and aneurysms

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join