It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Want to avoid erectile dysfunction.fertility problems,heart attacks,strokes and Aneurysms and Anxiet

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Well listen up..Your cardiovascular system is part of the engine for your body much like a car and its fuel system when its clogged all sorts of things can go wrong. Some of the symptoms that show you have atherosclerosis is Anxiety,Insomnia,High heart rate,lack of sex drive,inability to get pregnant or impregnate.High blood pressure,high pulse,not being able to remember things,foggy mind, weight gain especially for mid section on men due to low testosterone and premature aging. When the blood vessels are clogged up the cardiovascular system is unable to pump blood to all your tissues as much as it used to causing blood tissues to start dying off.. the heart tries to compensate by increasing the heart rate in order to get much needed blood to tissues with men testosterone can be reduced due to lack of blood flow to the testicles this causes a huge drop in production of testosterone which can even cause a hypolectic anemia where red blood cells are not being produced..if you want to avoid these issues stop eating red meat as it is high in ldl cholesteral [link to www.webmd.com] Also fried foods are high in ldl cholesterol, so are egg yolks.. [link to www.livestrong.com] Eat foods low in ldl cholesterol like salmon "Lean protein sources such as poultry without skin, fish and shellfish all contain LDL. The amounts are lesser than those in red meat, however, claims the USDA. Shellfish include crab, lobster, clams, oysters, shrimp and scallop. Salmon is recommended as a low-fat protein source by the Mayo Clinic due to its capabilities of reducing LDL while also raising high-density lipoprotein, or HDL, cholesterol, typically called good cholesterol."

Drink orange juice,cranberry juice promegranate juice and grape juice(wine is good also to a point this is why countries that drink wine like italy and france live so long)•France
82.57 years

•Germany
80.89 years

•United States of America
78.74 years [link to www.google.com (secure)] these juices help flush out plaque out of your arteries and protect your arteries from damage. [link to www.livestrong.com] Also certain medications can cause atherosclerosis.. look at the side effects in any medication you are taking to see if it creates this issue . if it does avoid it like the plague. Take vitamin b3 niacin.. Niacin helps dilate your blood vessels and flushes out plaque from arteries.."Vitamin B3, also called niacin, is one of eight water-soluble B vitamins. All B vitamins help the body to convert carbohydrates into glucose (sugar), which is "burned" to produce energy. These B vitamins, often referred to as B complex vitamins, are essential in the breakdown of fats and protein. B complex vitamins also play an important role in maintaining muscle tone along the digestive tract and promoting the health of the nervous system, skin, hair, eyes, mouth, and liver.

"Niacin plays an important role in ridding the body of toxic and harmful chemicals. It also helps the body make various sex and stress-related hormones in the adrenal glands and other parts of the body. Niacin is effective in improving circulation and reducing cholesterol levels in the blood. Niacin needs can be partially met by eating foods containing protein because the human body is able to convert tryptophan, an amino acid, into niacin."
[link to www.moyak.com]

avoid milk drink coconut milk instead.Milk is sometimes linked to increased risk of cardiovascular disease as it is often suggested to have high saturated fat content.

Consumption of saturated fat is linked to increased LDL cholesterol levels, which in turn are linked to increased risk of atherosclerosis and CVD.

Although whole milk has relatively high saturated fat content when compared with certain other foods, lower fat varieties such as semi-skimmed, 1% fat milk and skimmed milks have lower saturated fat content. [link to www.milk.co.uk] Also organic milk from grass fed sources are lower in ldl and high in omega 3 which help protect vessels from damage.

Also if you have any mental health issues such as bipolar or schizophrenia it may be due to atherosclerosis and not a chemical imbalance like big pharma would have you believe..Bipolar is an up or down mood disorder that can create psychotic conditions in a "manic state"showing wild and apparently deranged excitement and energy. [link to www.google.com (secure)] THe level of bipolar in counties that consume allot fish are much lower then countries that consume red meats such as The people of Japan experience one of the lowest bipolar disorder rates in the civilized world. Compared to the 4.4 percent lifetime prevalence rate of bipolar disorder in the U.S., in Japan it’s just 0.07 percent. That’s no typo — that’s a crazy large difference.://psychcentral.com/blog/archives/2012/09/20/can-f​ish-oil-help-your-brain-and-bipolar-disorder/..If you have bipolar or schizophrenia stop eating red meat and eat fish and vegetables. Also take omega 3..omega 3 is an anti inflammatory for your body and I believe this helps increase blood flow to the brain and other parts of the body.

exercise and use a sauna..This should be common sense increases blood flow to tissues and improves your blood pressure.

So do you have any of these issues? buy a blood pressure monitor and see where your blood pressure is and heart rate. If heart rate is high with high blood pressure you may have atherosclerosis.. buy this model as its very good and accurate.

Panasonic EW3109W Portable Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor White/Grey

shop.panasonic.com...

if you suspect you have the begginings of atherosclerosis see a cardiologist to make sure your heart isn't damaged.. TO good health!
edit on pmqupmTue, 18 Nov 2014 22:38:29 -060038u2918u by Aquariusdude because: (no reason given)

edit on pmqupmTue, 18 Nov 2014 22:40:42 -060040u4218u by Aquariusdude because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   
One more thing A more alkaline body means less calcium is being depleted from bones in order to maintain ph balance of blood..you will have less chance of getting atherosclerosis because of calcium buildup..

Apple cider vinegar is said to be a natural remedy for many ailments. In 400 B.C.E Hippocrates (the father of modern medicine) knew about apple cider vinegar’s antibiotic properties and recommended it to his patients for its healing properties. Since then it’s been valued by many cultures right up to modern times.
Apple cider vinegar has anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-viral properties. Among the ailments it’s said to cure are allergies, acne, high cholesterol, joint pain, weight loss, rheumatism, arthritis, gout, dandruff, chronic fatique, candida, sore throat, gum infection, sinus infection, flu, acid reflux, leg cramps and ear infections. It’s also used to help dissolve kidney stones, lower high blood pressure, and it’s also been shown to help with type 2 diabetes by improving insulin sensitivity.
Even though vinegar is acidic, when we take apple cider vinegar it has an alkaline effect in our bodies. The fact that apple cider vinegar causes our pH levels to become more alkaline could play a large part in it’s curative properties. It also reacts to some toxins in our bodies, converting them into less toxic substances. Our bodies need a slightly alkaline pH balance to be healthy. The typical Western diet creates an acidic pH in our bodies, and many health problems are attributed to this. Taking a tonic containing apple cider vinegar can help restore alkalinity, and therefore assist the body in getting rid of some of the health problems listed above.

Also make sure you go to the dentist regular and floss! plaque buildup and bacteria can go into the cardiovascular system causing havok!!avoid flouride!!
edit on pmqupmTue, 18 Nov 2014 22:45:00 -060045u0018u by Aquariusdude because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Also many drugs and vaccines are very acidic.......avoid them!!!!

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   
www.med-health.net...

coq10 also helps flush out plaque from arteries

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   
There are some things wrong with your information. New info, with actual real evidence to back it, is starting to come out that disproves some of this older info. Much of the information about fats being bad actually had no real evidence behind it. Moderation in consumption of any food is crucial but fats aren't actually the only culprits in this. Too much fat consumption is not good either, but to lump all this together is not good.

I know niacin is good for some of this stuff, a deficiency causes lots of problems. It is used to reduce cholesterol. But there are side effects. The nitrogen in Niacin can overstimulate the production of insulin by the pancreas which can cause some problems. Niacin can also dampen the methylation cycle which can lower levels of Methiolone in the cells. I hope I got these words right. It is a good medicine but medicines can cause side effects.

If you dampen the methylization cycle too much, homocysteine can become a problem. Then consuming salmon can become a problem. Some fish is higher in cysteine than others. You would have to consume foods with methyl donors to balance the problem.

Sorry if this sounds a little spacey, I'm kind of tired. S&F for creating the thread. This is actually a very complex subject and overconsumption of red meats can cause problems but not in the same way it is presented. Part has to do with appropriate and properly mixed digestive fluid and another with specific blood antigens.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
There are some things wrong with your information. New info, with actual real evidence to back it, is starting to come out that disproves some of this older info. Much of the information about fats being bad actually had no real evidence behind it. Moderation in consumption of any food is crucial but fats aren't actually the only culprits in this. Too much fat consumption is not good either, but to lump all this together is not good.

I know niacin is good for some of this stuff, a deficiency causes lots of problems. It is used to reduce cholesterol. But there are side effects. The nitrogen in Niacin can overstimulate the production of insulin by the pancreas which can cause some problems. Niacin can also dampen the methylation cycle which can lower levels of Methiolone in the cells. I hope I got these words right. It is a good medicine but medicines can cause side effects.

If you dampen the methylization cycle too much, homocysteine can become a problem. Then consuming salmon can become a problem. Some fish is higher in cysteine than others. You would have to consume foods with methyl donors to balance the problem.

Sorry if this sounds a little spacey, I'm kind of tired. S&F for creating the thread. This is actually a very complex subject and overconsumption of red meats can cause problems but not in the same way it is presented. Part has to do with appropriate and properly mixed digestive fluid and another with specific blood antigens.

fats are not bad for you its the ldl cholesterol that is bad..grain fed beefs are high in ldl cholesterol and no omega 3..organic grass fed beef is high in omega 3 and lower in ldl
edit on pmq000000pmTue, 18 Nov 2014 23:31:59 -0600310000005918000000 by Aquariusdude because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Niacin is prescribed by cardiologists all the time..it is generally safe even in high dosages

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Aquariusdude

Thank you for conveying these words of wisdom.
Does Apple Cider Vinegar act as an effective mouthwash to avoid plaque build-up?

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Starling

Does Apple Cider Vinegar act as an effective mouthwash to avoid plaque build-up?

I would not use apple cider vinegar straight it can erode enamel in teeth. Dilute it in water and make sure to get braggs apple cider vinegar..its the best one.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Starling

also use hydrogen peroxide as a mouthwash..kills all bacteria and its safe..forget about Listerine

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aquariusdude

fats are not bad for you its the ldl cholesterol that is bad..grain fed beefs are high in ldl cholesterol and no omega 3..organic grass fed beef is high in omega 3

I eat grass fed organic beef. It is higher in GLA which is good for us. The fat cells aren't full of chemicals that aren't supposed to be there either, whatever the liver and kidneys can't process is stored in these cells. LDL is often formed by carbs and sugars by enzymes. Fat consumption is mostly tied to problems such as prostate and can under the right conditions cause problems for about half the people. If you can't process the lipids correctly, you shouldn't consume much fats of any kind. I can't find figures on this but it appears about half of people can't digest fats correctly and dispose of the metabolites. The other half actually utilize fats for energy better than sugar and won't get fat from eating fats. Sugars and carbs cause a lot of problems for some people, many of these people can get their energy better from eating fats. Not soybean oil though, that stuff is a goiterogen.

T

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 11:29 PM
link   

fats are not bad for you its the ldl cholesterol that is bad..grain fed beefs are high in ldl cholesterol and no omega 3..organic grass fed beef is high in omega 3

I eat grass fed organic beef. It is higher in GLA which is good for us. The fat cells aren't full of chemicals that aren't supposed to be there either, whatever the liver and kidneys can't process is stored in these cells. LDL is often formed by carbs and sugars by enzymes. Fat consumption is mostly tied to problems such as prostate and can under the right conditions cause problems for about half the people. If you can't process the lipids correctly, you shouldn't consume much fats of any kind. I can't find figures on this but it appears about half of people can't digest fats correctly and dispose of the metabolites. The other half actually utilize fats for energy better than sugar and won't get fat from eating fats. Sugars and carbs cause a lot of problems for some people, many of these people can get their energy better from eating fats. Not soybean oil though, that stuff is a goiterogen.

T

nice! yeah organic grassfed beef is much healthier then grain fed beef..I think this is causing all sorts of issues...its killing us and big pharma and food industry is raking in the money..Also western doctors are trained to just give out drugs and don't treat the underlying cause of the issue..sad

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 11:46 PM
link   
www.patienteducationcenter.org...

good article on erectile dysfunction..

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Avid bikers beware
Can riding your bike for long periods cause temporary erectile difficulties? One study suggests that in certain circumstances, bike riding can damage nerves and compress arteries in the penis, possibly leading to erectile problems. The Massachusetts Male Aging Study found that the risk was highest among men who cycled more than three hours a week. The reason avid bikers sometimes get ED is that the seat puts pressure on the perineum, the area between the genitals and anus. This pressure can harm nerves and temporarily impede blood flow, causing tingling or numbness in the penis and, eventually, ED. However, a different type of bike may help: a German study found that riding a conventional bicycle caused a dramatic (though temporary) drop in oxygen supply to the penis, but that riding a recumbent bicycle did not.

If you don’t want to switch bikes, you may be able to prevent cycling-related erectile problems by taking a few simple precautions:

Consider wearing padded biking pants for extra protection.
Raise the handlebars so that you’re sitting relatively upright. This position will shift the pressure away from the perineum to the buttocks.
Get a wide, well-padded bicycle seat to absorb the impact of the ride. A gel-filled seat is a good choice. Narrow seats place the most pressure on the perineum.
Position the seat so that it puts minimal pressure on the perineum. Make sure the seat is not so high that your legs are fully extended at the bottom of your pedal stroke. Don’t tilt the seat up.
If you feel tingling or numbness in your penis, stop riding for a week or two. These are warning signs that your bike riding could lead to erectile problems. Even if you don’t feel any warning symptoms, it’s a good idea to change your position and take breaks during long rides.
- See more at: www.patienteducationcenter.org...

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Yeah, doctors don't get involved too much in telling people what to eat. Everyone has different needs and I understand why they don't. One man's food is another man's poison. Food chemistry is very complex. Every muscle in a cow has different concentrations of nutrients in it, this makes it difficult. The Omega three ratios are higher in certain cuts by a long shot, especially stuff like the brisket for some reason. The Round and sirloin have higher levels of Omega sixes. Whole milk has better percentages of threes to sixes than one percent milk. A ratio of less than seven to one is preferred.

From what I am reading, there are two important saturated fats that actually help us to be healthy. If we do not get proper amounts of these we can have more problems. Grass fed beef was higher than grain fed in one of these. Again, at the proper ratio. Another thing with grass fed beef, the levels of elastin fiber protein are higher, which is good for the heart and arteries. This makes meat tougher which many people don't desire. Natural aging breaks down the toughness though and it does not bother the elastin proteins. They are heat stable also, so cooking doesn't destroy them. We can't make these proteins, certain microbes make them, microbes that don't survive well in grain fed beef fed antibiotics. The meat is tender though.

We evolved with our food then they went and changed the foods.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

nice info!! your absolutely right!

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 11:54 PM
link   
we do have a limited lifespan right now but we can extend it and live a BETTER quality of life with changes to diet and lifestyle..I even believe we can live much longer(possibly 800-1000 years..i am not religious but look at the stories of people living 1000 plus years..Also in the lost book of Enki((great read) it states the annunaki denied humans there food so that they live shorter lives..if the stories of the annunaki are true then we have annunaki dna in us The Annunaki reportedly live thousands of years..

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 12:00 AM
link   

DUDE

You are all over the place.

3000 milligrams of Pure Vitamin C, no additives, per day will in 5 months clear your entire Cardio System, like a freakin DRANO but in a good way.

Simple, I know this 100%, because I did it.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: WineWithIce5

DUDE

You are all over the place.

3000 milligrams of Pure Vitamin C, no additives, per day will in 5 months clear your entire Cardio System, like a freakin DRANO but in a good way.

Simple, I know this 100%, because I did it.

How am i all over the place? lol did't i mention to drink orange juice? wow

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 12:08 AM
link   

How am i all over the place? lol did't i mention to drink orange juice? wow

Orange juice glass a day is healthy.

But you need 3000 milligrams that's 3 grams of Vit C a day, and you need it as a sudden BAM BOOM into your body.

If you tried to do that with Orange juice, you would get so much sugar, and you would get FAT.

I know what I am talking about, I got organic orange juice jug in my fridge right now.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join