It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doco - The Greatest Story Ever Denied - Part II Moon Rising.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: draknoir2

My avatar isn't blurred, its filtered. Fail. Again i don't know why you insist that it can't be don't when I've supplied enough tutorial evidence. you guys are just complainers. simple as that.

I don't need to provide steps myself, there's plenty on youtube. Grow up.
edit on 24-11-2014 by andre18 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: andre18

My avatar isn't blurred, its filtered. Fail. Again i don't know why you insist that it can't be don't when I've supplied enough tutorial evidence. you guys are just complainers. simple as that.

Because one cannot restore information that is not available. The infinite enhance button is only real in movies and TV shows.

Grow up? Why do people like you always make snarks like that?

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   

a reply to: onebigmonkey

what do you mean fake? it's a tutorial showing how it's done.

No it isn't, it doesn't show you how to do anything and refers only to an unspecified sooper-seekrit filter from da goobermint.

The other video you posted about the Adobe sneak previews is much more interesting and is really really clever, but I don't see it in any version of Photoshop I have, and I don't see how you can restore information that has been deliberately lost without access to the original.

Both the Adobe video and the one showing the motorbike sharpening use the original images that were not actually that terrible, not one where data has deliberately been lost and only now do we have the computing power to be able to do this kind of stuff.

There are enough images out there from amateur astronomers and probes dating back up to 50 years from many different nations and space agencies to cover the entire lunar surface. The fact that alien cities have not been discovered is not because the scientific community are scared of revealing it, not because we can't handle the truth, not because we aren't educated or well enough researched on the subject, not because governments are hiding it, or some top level "no-one has heard about it but some basement-dwelling tinfoil hat keyboard warrior" conspiracy theory, it's because they just aren't there.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ridhya
And now I know you're just trolling. Sharpening an image doesnt unblur it!! You CANNOT undo a reduction in detail! Blurring a photo removes its detail! Sharpening does nothing but smooth it out. You should know this.

Firstly you're talking crap. I don't know what you think you know, but sharpening does more then simply smooth. Here's like 2 tutorials that explain how to unblur an image - (in the first one he even mentions sharpening works just as well.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

I take it when the other countries' probes come back, you wont believe their photos either. You call me naive, yet you're believing Jose Escamilla and extraordinary claims without any actual evidence. Bring back a piece of pottery from the moon, skeletons, etc before claiming there is a civilization there.

Will will see what that photos say when they when they have something to say

So a slightly unsharp image from a camera constitutes a blur to you get real!!!

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Now you are blurred

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008

Now you are blurred

And using my top secret image enhancement tools I went ahead and unblurred it.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Both of you guys need to grow up...and put a sound track on that.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Nice but I am sure he could do better, NOT!

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: andre18

Still waiting for you to show ONE example of a NASA picture you claim has something blurred out,you should also post your version after you have used your MAGICAL photoshop skills, so if you can't put up why don't you just shut up!

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: andre18
Oh. my. god. man. You are comparing a blur filter (removing information) to a slight motion blur. You're comparing an out of focus/multi-image to a lack of data. Unreal.

Here you go. Put your money where your mouth is. "Unblur" these back to their original photo. The first one should be easy.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008
Its been 4 days and he hasnt taken my challenge. Even though he says photoshop is his job

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join