It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why isn't Satan admired more?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: dizTheWiz

TITUS 1:15 says unto the pure all are pure. unto them that are defiled aka humans nothing is pure,

so to humans, satan, a son of god is dishonest contaminated corrupt tainted unchaste polluted and a bunch of other antonyms for pure.

edit on 21-11-2014 by dizTheWiz because: khu

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Logarock

If it isn't true, can you provide the older religions? What are they. I'm pretty sure that statement means that they are the oldest known and still practiced religions. Though you are welcome to actually post some links and evidence to prove me wrong.

Well really Krazy. You should know where this is going. Right back to UR, Shinar ect. Who needs to post links. A person shouldn't even be on here posting if they don't understand enough not to see that coming into the mix.

These are some of the ICONS of the worlds oldest religion. The first a modern rendition because it still is practiced today in secret really but fed to the masses in the mist.

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Name one, in greek myth, or ancient nordic, that is pure evil?

I couldn't think of any. Pan is not a bad guy, he is whine and party, but also was the god of arts. Theaters and stuff where mostly dedicated to him. The seperated evil is pure Christian and Islamic.

It's actually earlier than Christian and Islamic.

Think mostly persian/mesopotamian/sumerian

Stuff like Zoroastrianism and Manicheism you know.

Basically, most gnostic religions

edit on 22-11-2014 by JUhrman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 07:23 AM
link   

So because you think that the Sumerian religion is still practiced in secret, that it counts? First off, how do you know it is practiced in secret? Second off, I'm pretty sure that my sources would have taken that into account and listed it as one of the oldest religions. So no, I'm not going to let you hand wave away having to produce sources. Give me credible links to sources that say that the Sumerian religion is the oldest and still practiced.

Your post sounds heavy laden in conspiracy theory, possibly NWO type. Well I don't believe in that conspiracy theory. So don't assume that I believe these things just because I post on ATS.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join