It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why did the Bush administration cover up Saudi Arabia's involvement in 9/11?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   
We got all the information we needed back in the 70's 'oil and gas crisis' to learn that our reliance on foreign oil was a very, very bad idea and ultimately unsustainable. So what di we do in the ensuing 40 years to rectify the situation by developing alternatives? Not a damn thing. The whole Middle East could be eating sand and buying water from us if we had and the whole ISIS, Al Qaeda, Syria, Taliban, Iraq, Iran thing would be non-existent. They have nothing to sell but oil and if its value was taken away there would be nothing to fund these dicks and the whole region would be SOL.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

What proof have you that OSBL was involved?

Did he confess?

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

What proof have you that OSBL was involved?

Did he confess?

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Seems strange to me that these wars were also referred to war for oil, if that's the case we seem to have alot of evidence that we could have destroyed Saudi Arabia, then OPEC could jump off a cliff for all we care.

Most hijackers were Saudi
The funding for the attack seems to have come from Saudi Arabia

Strange world for sure
edit on 19-11-2014 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   

a reply to: LDragonFire

How does anybody know for sure they didn't use fake I.D.s

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Trolling much?

Are you gonna add anything to this thread?

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire

Trolling much?

Are you gonna add anything to this thread?

FBI Director Robert Mueller has acknowledged that some of those behind last week's terror attacks may have stolen the identification of other people, and, according to at least one security expert, it may have been "relatively easy" based on their level of sophistication.

Expert: Hijackers likely skilled with fake IDs

Guilty Plea Expected by Seller of Fake ID's to 9/11 Hijackers

Did Bush know this ahead of time?

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   
The day after 911 and the hunt was on for osama, all the planes in the us were grounded except the plane flying the bin ladin family safely back to the Saudia Arabia.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Before you start adding further speculation, does anybody has a recent update on the missing 28 pages ?

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Saudi Arabia is to a greater degree in the pocket of the west especially since the Nixon accord of the early 70s, that an involvment of people in charge of that country would raise strong suspicion in about everybody that their involvement happened with collusion from decision makers from NATO, be it the CIA, somebody else in the US or other NATO countries or other agencies, think thanks etc. .

Or simply said, if the leadership of Saudi Arabia was involved, it wasnt because Saudi Arabia turned on the US and the west, it was because they were directed by people from the inside in America or Germany or the UK or all 3. It would mean it was ultimately an inside job.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I don't think Saudi Arabia ruling elite were involved and the "common knowledge" as the OP calls it was painted into the picture from day one and made part of the official story.

Unless these Saudi royals can change the laws of physics on 9-11 then they were not involved in buildings falling down and if it was that easy to fly four planes into buildings then why has it not been repeated since or are we so stupid to think that extra security measures at airports are so good today that no one would even try to do it again.

Isn't it funny how we attacked the very countries Saudi Arabia wanted us to attack, which are also the same countries Neocons listed in the Plan for a New American Century (PNAC) among those slated for a regime change?

What like bomb the people we said were responsible in the first place ? Are you out of your mind because we let the bin-laden family fly in the sky's over the USA after 9-11 and long before we would even let natural born Americans take to the sky's again.

The USA is being asked to prove that it still holds all the foreign reserves of gold for what they call friends of the USA like Germany and Japan who got bombed to bits by the USA so the next falls flag that I expected to happen years ago won't be at some baseball match but will be on fort knocks itself, my how convenient would that be.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: theultimatebelgianjoke
Before you start adding further speculation, does anybody has a recent update on the missing 28 pages ?

I think its a story to create a bit more fog to hide those that were on the inside, a false lead in other words but the point is they should not be hiding these 28 pages from the American public and even Saudi Arabia is asking for them to be made public.

if the story was true then the Saudi royals would not do this I don't think

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Annunak1

A sleezy and criminal "love triangle"

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   

That's easy and I know it sounds far fetched but somehow a passport from one of the hijackers flew out of his back pockets and exited the plane as it crashed and then flew through the fireball and landed in the street below to be found the next day even with everything being covered in a strange type of concrete dust.

Them stories about finding bones of people on the roof tops of adjoining buildings to the towers over ten years later are all lies I tell you.

I remember the day well because the day before 9-11 you had the sectary for defence admitting to congress that somehow $2tr has gone missing like in $2000bn and no one knew where it was so we can lose all that money and safe face by finding a passport of one the nineteen terrorists the next day even if four of the dead terrorists tuned up weeks later and were still very much alive.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Iraq was selling oil for Euros instead of US Dollars. That's against the established rules of OPEC so Sadaam had to go. Leaders of countries can't go against the globally-established rules without facing consequences. History has shown repeatedly that the cabal doesn't tolerate loose cannons.

The Taliban halted poppy farming in Afghanistan in late 2000 and it wiped out the largest source of illegal opium in the world. The U.S. had been profiting from Afghanistan's opium trade ever since the CIA helped the Mujahideen oust the Soviets. The US invasion of Afghanistan helped opium exportation reach historic levels. The U.S. invaded to protect its cash crop.

9/11 was orchestrated by the shadow government of the U.S., using Saudi Arabia to funnel the money, in order to get the American people behind the idea of invading 2 countries to protect American interests and maintain the global status quo. The surface excuse for forced regime change is always 100% manure.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Isn't the acts by the Bush administration covering up Saudi Arabia's involvement treason?

Of course he's a traitor. Bush and Cheney should have been hung instead of being celebrated as heroes.

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: illuminnaughty

Except, the Bin Laden family members that were in the States, were not allowed to leave the country until a week after the attacks.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   
The King is aware of what the others are up to.The Saudis buying off terrorists hoping that they will go elsewhere has been going on for years.Trust me our so-called Arabian allies don't care as long as they are not overthrown.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

Because Clinton wasn't in office when 9/11 happened.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: mike dangerously

No he isn't. Half the times he does not know everything going on in his palace....let alone the other 500 palaces with royal second, third and fourth cousins.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join