It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine Admits Its Gold Is Gone

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: AVoiceOfReason

no, i love a good challenge.

Then I challenge you to provide proof anything you posted as supposedly being true to actually be true?

the truth about euromaidan, mh17, US involvent, and Odessa are well documented and right here on the internet.

Then you should have no problem with this challenge then should you?

anyone that has the courage to look at evidence objectively can find it.

I have and it still doesn't show what you think it shows...So are you taking the challenge because all you have done is run the trap, now it's time to step up and back your claims.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

do i need to? anyone truly interested in the events in Ukraine has done the research, questioned, and analyzed the evidence. some simply chose a side to blame and a side to support without knowing much about the situation. some deny the evidence. some don't care.

the point is anyone that cares can take it upon themselves to figure this mess out and either come to a subjective conclusion, an objective conclusion, or simply no conclusion at all that's not up to me. i'm just here to get some news and hopefully communicate with some open minded and reasonable people. you and tsurfer make that difficult for me. its getting tiresome.

edit on 29-11-2014 by AVoiceOfReason because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 02:15 AM
link   

and yet you don't support your claims.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

haha, good try.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 06:01 AM
link   

haha, good try.

So either you won't support your claims, or you can't support your claims... and I am going with you can't support your claims or you would have already.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 06:06 AM
link   

i'm just here to get some news and hopefully communicate with some open minded and reasonable people. you and tsurfer make that difficult for me. its getting tiresome.

So you only want to talk with other's that have the same views as you, is that about right?

Well this is a board of all different people where some will agree with you and some won't, so if you have a hard time with the ones who don't maybe ATS isn't for you, as not everyone agrees and that is what makes for good debate.

SO if it doesn't fit what you want sorry, but that is how it goes.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   

I'm just here to get some news and hopefully communicate with some open minded and reasonable people. you and tsurfer make that difficult for me. its getting tiresome.

You can just ignore people if you want to. If they don`t bring anything valuable into the discussions, why bother to read them? Your time is much better spend to read other stuff.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

You can just ignore people if you want to. If they don`t bring anything valuable into the discussions, why bother to read them? Your time is much better spend to read other stuff.

So unless it is to back the same views you have members don't bring anything valuable to the discussion...gotcha.

Now what about the member your replying to as he doesn't seem to bring anything of value to the discussion, but that's okay because he has the same views as you...gotcha.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

yeah i know. to a certain extent its my fault. =)

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: AVoiceOfReason

.... its my fault. =)

Its ok.. You and Putin have something in common so take comfort in that.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join