It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evil agenda behind Apple/iPhones exposed!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   
People flock to Apple. Some people pretty much worship their iPhone's. Some people BEFRIEND their iPhones..

If I were to count how many times someone has tried to show off their 'new' iPhone by waving it in my face, I would run out of digits. Another thing to consider about Apple as a company, is planned obsolescence.

Planned obsolescence: "a policy of producing consumer goods that rapidly become obsolete and so require replacing, achieved by frequent changes in design, termination of the supply of spare parts, and the use of non-durable materials."

Apple uses this philosophy, as well as clever media marketing skills, to dupe people into buying their incredibly overpriced and often faulty products. That alone is enough reason to dislike the Company. Once you start to realize that it is more than just about making money it starts to make more sense.

A lot of people have described the 'Apple masses' as a cult. We all know that occultists are very powerful and they love to sneak in symbolism right before our eyes.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: TechUnique

One word.....Samsung.
edit on 18-11-2014 by notquiteinsane because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: notquiteinsane

One word.....Samsung.

Elaborate?

I use a Samsung Galaxy S3 mini. I deleted the Facebook app a long time ago because that was a major security threat. I don't know a lot about technology though to be honest, what's wrong with Samsung?

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   

One word.....Samsung.

Since you are trying to teach people how to post.

Please read the T&C, one line posts are against the rules.
edit on 18-11-2014 by whyamIhere because: Looks like someone wants my undivided attention

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I refuse to be baited.

edit on 18-11-2014 by notquiteinsane because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Planned obsolescence: "a policy of producing consumer goods that rapidly become obsolete and so require replacing, achieved by frequent changes in design, termination of the supply of spare parts, and the use of non-durable materials."

Just an additional thought. Apple is certainly not the inventor of planned obsolescence. Though I'm sure they use it to its full potential. The computer industry is built on it, as well as most other industries in our society. Fleecing the public is how governments and corporations continue living their lavish lifestyles, and controlling the zombified masses. We pay for our own oppression and enslavement. That's a deal no psychopath can resist.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   

One word.....Samsung.

Yes, are you going to explain that one line senseless post ?

We are all waiting to be dazzled.

What is wrong with Samsung ?

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   

I find the "truth" of this video to be very "childish". It says that the first Mac was sold for 666 bucks and that the Illuminati were sitting back on their haunches and laughing at peoples inability to see. That the byte out of the apple was another "in our face" hint to the real nature of Apple's satanic agenda. If these "Illuminati" are as devilish as supposed and as dependent upon being hidden behind the curtain as is depicted by their exposers, then why would they toss out these little hints in the first place. I see this "discovery of satanic influence as nothing more than "Childish" paranoia.

Yes, modern tech thrives on planned obsolescence. But this has been a hallmark of product development across the board now for ages. After only 3 minutes, I turned off the video having found just to many wild eyed leaps of speculation and assertion.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I see this "discovery of satanic influence as nothing more than "Childish" paranoia.

You do realize that it has been shown time and time again that the elite practice Occultism and more specifically, Satanic occultism or Lucifarianism.

Did you really not know this?

Can you not see the satanic influence in Hollywood, the Media, the Music industry. It's all around you dude all you have to do is look. To answer another one of your questions, WHY would they mock us whilst throwing signs in our faces?

To a lot of the elite, they believe that if they have 'warned us' about what they are doing, then it makes it somewhat okay.

Look at the dollar bill. Look at the music industry. Look at every single piece of foreign policy executed in the past couple of decades. Look at EVERYTHING. Not in a sense of duality but in NON DUALITY.

They want you to think that 'everything is okay, good is bad and bad is good, nothing matters just as long as you're not a racist or a homophobe.'

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   

I'm loathe to waste any time on another frothy mouthed vid that twists and misrepresents stuff that even a ten year old could poke man sized holes in, so could you at least hint at the Illuminati expose element please?

Ta muchly, like.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: notquiteinsane

You're not being bated, you're violating the T&C by posting a one sentence response with no substance. He is trying to let you know that.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Just a rant: perhaps there are indeed 'Satanits' (with all manner of broad interpretations to which that definition may allude) within the higher ranks of Apple Co. If that is indeed the case - so what? Is it not the right of the member of civilized society to practice the religion s/he prefers? It may even be the case that these folks just simply aren't practitioners of the Christian faith.

The story goes that the Serpent tempted the first humans by promising them liberation; the promise of 'becoming as gods' by eating the fruit from the tree of Knowledge - perhaps it is true Apple is taking this story's symbolism and running with it. It may be a fact that the inner circle of Apple are well read in biblical scripture and enjoy goosing the ass of the Christian consumer - to use a bitten Apple as the company logo; to sell a product for $666; to make 'smart' watches that a consumer can use to pay for goods - however, these types of features I don't necessarily feel account to blasphemy, or even account to being immoral or unethical, though these features may upset Christian sensibilities. It is well to remember that not everone is a Christian or subscribes to the Abrahamic faiths.

xox
edit on 18-11-2014 by kissy princess because: typo

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   
What gets me about the iPhone is that it reminds me of the viewers in 1984. They're rectangular and they're always watching, but you can't see them. Though we can turn them off, most don't.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   
All Apple really is is a company that realized if they cater to the average technologically-ignorant sheep, they'll make a lot of money.
There's really no logical reason whatsoever to buy an Apple phone when there are other phones out there that have better specs, better quality, better literally everything for a lower price. The ONLY reason people buy them is because they're popular.
The only agenda here is money, and the people behind it are laughing themselves all the way to the bank.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Wow what a load of paranoid and inaccurate dingoes kidneys! No seriously, whom ever made that video has very little idea of what they are talking about. Also as an "occultist" and as someone who has used (and uses) both apple and Samsung products, I laugh my self horse at this. "Sneak symbolism in before "our" eyes" eh?

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

I am not falling in the demographic you describe mate, and I prefer apple products to the competition (samsung, and Microshaft). I see a lot of rhetoric from this thread, but little in the way of metrics to back up the accusations.

So what does apple do right?

Ease of use
Ease of integration
Marketing marketing marketing

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Tech

Have you heard of the Bohemian Grove? Where the elite meet and tales of occult ritual have been the practiced for a long time? It's up in the redwoods north of San Francisco. In my youth, I spent many a weekend protesting it's secrecy racism and elitist ways. So yes, I know that the elite do engage in anti-Christian practices. But I also know that many elite practice extreme forms of Christian worship also. That I call a draw.

Can you not see the satanic influence in Hollywood, the Media, the Music industry.

What I see from Hollywood the music industry is selling thrill for money. Satanic entertainment sells because it is thrilling and to some, it speaks to a rebelous nature which is exciting for many. Its the bucks, not the Devil that inspires this. Some children love to be frightened.

It's all around you dude all you have to do is look.
To paraphrase your statement above, it's all around, all you have to do is look ,,,,and interpret it that way.

Look at the dollar bill. Look at the music industry. Look at every single piece of foreign policy executed in the past couple of decades. Look at EVERYTHING.

I was 17 (50 years ago)when i first came across the "occult" symbols on the dollar bill. I decided that just because some of the guys that set up the country might have believed in this crap there was no reason for me to believe it was real. Still don't.

You then go on to say EVERY single piece of foreign policy. To this I reply, man oh man have you got it bad if you really believe this. You then continue with Look at EVERYTHING, further demonstrating a seriously single-minded approach to things, but then I suppose that this is what Christianity promotes so have at it.

They want you to think that 'everything is okay, good is bad and bad is good, nothing matters just as long as you're not a racist or a homophobe.'
So here you indicate that everything(there is that word again, everything) is upside down. Good is bad and bad is good. Black is white and white is black. They want us to believe the opposite of what is really true,,,,,,,, including wanting us to be non racist and non homophobic. So this means what, that it is right to be racist and homophobic because the elite tell us not to be? Never mind, don't answer that, it was more a rhetorical question than one which needs answering.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

No they aren't.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
a reply to: whyamIhere

No they aren't.

I'm not a Mod...

They used to enforce that. I don't care as long as it makes sense.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I do know that most of the people I have ever ran into, If they had an Iphone they are very blind to reality. They are so lost that 90 percent of them would follow the Anti-Christ without question. Why the hell would anyone want a phone where you have to pay for everything and more just to have the piece of crap.

I know people who repair cell phones and Samsung is the best quality phone made hands down. They even laugh at Iphone users and compare them to a cult. There must be some sort of Brainwashing that apple uses with their products, thankfully I never even used one or bothered to look at those tinny phones. I don't think I have ever seen one that wasn't broke all to hell and looking like it had just been ran over by a car from normal use. Well a new one in a store but not in use lol.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join