It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The nature of things to come.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 06:06 PM
link   
We are all here trying to find our own truths and where we belong in this world. Some of us find it, and some of us get lost along the way, and then there's some who aren't even aware that they're supposed to be looking for something.I have always tried to follow a path that honors the brave and above all else, seek the truth without harming myself, my surroundings, or any other earth traveller. So far, I am doing well.
Yes, this is an introduction to my beliefs and values, but I hope whoever reads this, at least understands my ATS name.
2012 stands for when this earth is supposed to stop turning for all of us.

Anyway, I thank the creator,(Simon) for giving this web site to the world and hope that much more becomes of it.

Let's find the truth, to all that's possible.

Jamai_vu2012

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Good to have you with us, Jamai!

Make yourself at home and give a shout if you need anything. See you around the boards.

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Nice intro,

Welcome to ATS, Im sure you will fit in very well around here,
I look forward to seeing you around,

Feel free to u2u me if you have any questions

Asala

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Welcome aboard. You've found a new home. BTW, ATS is VERY addictive, hope you have an understanding partner.
See you around.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   
You guys are so right, I spend every night that I can on here because it's always good to get a fresh opinion or point of view, even if it's one we don't believe in personally, well, we learn from that too..
Have a Great week everyone and Did you forget or Remember to wish your Mother a Happy Mom's day??? i did..

I'm gonna start U2U ing people just so I can learn the tricks of this place..

top topics

join