It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin:'US wants to subdue Russia, but no one did or ever will'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: VirusGuard

Do try and at least debuk the state deparments saying themselves that they have spent $5bn on the Ukraine as shown in the video

Better yet, I'll show you how the State Department itself says it spent the money:

www.usaid.gov...

Incidentally, that five billion figure also seems to include money spent by the private sector developing Ukraine's energy resources, threatening Russia's energy hegemony in Europe. Perhaps if Putin spent more money building hospitals than naval bases in Ukraine, there would be fewer Russian soldiers dying while "on holiday."

posted on Dec, 13 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Ah yes always quoting the offical USAID website which is full of lies and wholes the same USAID has done nothing for the Balkans.

five billion figure also seems to include money spent by the private sector developing Ukraine's energy resources
USAID white lie, this five billion figure is always spend on spreading the NGO organizations just like how the USAID was found to be have being supporting terrorists in Syria.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

Ah yes always quoting the offical USAID website which is full of lies and wholes the same USAID has done nothing for the Balkans.

Of course. The State Department lies about absolutely everything except for the exact figure of five billion dollars spent on Ukraine. How it spent it was a lie, too. It's like you have a very selective filter between you and the rest of the world.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   

1.You arent Russian, you dont speak for the Russian people

And yet you think you do?

Now show me where I said I speak for the Russian people, because as I said ask those who he stole their livelihoods and sent them to prison.

Just an American whose embarrassed on how Putin is a better statesman then Obama on some issues even on Syria

Wow your attention span is really low isn't it, because again I will say it...I don't support Obama, I didn't vote for Obama so quit trying to say I have a problem with Putin because Obama isn't like or better than him. At least if your going to put words in my mouth get it straight.

2.Are you upset that Putin has arrested some western billionaires whom have stolen from the Russian people? thats a shame.

Ah yes the Russian born and raised billionaire...He wasn't from the west.

Khodorkovsky was born in Moscow, where he grew up in an ordinary Soviet family with a two-room apartment, his parents being engineers who "spent their entire careers at a measuring-instruments factory".

en.wikipedia.org...

Now that your done with making things up, do yourself some good and research before making such comments.

What do you know About Ukraine and Russia is what you know from the news media.

That's right I only know anything about Ukraine from the news...you really don't see how absurd you are with making such idiotic statements.

I forgot you are the only one who knows anything about Ukraine...because you have friends and sources.

Ukraine was born from Russia without the Russians

So that gives them free reign to do what they want, and in case you forgot Russia wouldn't have had a federation without Ukraine as they were the first country to become part of the Russian federation. So what exactly is your point?

Ukraine today your government is trying to give Ukrankians an illusions that somehow they arent Slavic.

And where exactly have they done that, because wanting to have freedoms that aren't available to those under Russian rule doesn't mean they are trying to change their ancestral history...that would be another lie from Russia that you just ate up like a hungry dog.

Just as you did when you believe Russia and what they say about Ukraine and them not invading...although Putin admits sending troops without insignias to take over Crimea for annexation.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   

USAID white lie, this five billion figure is always spend on spreading the NGO organizations just like how the USAID was found to be have being supporting terrorists in Syria.

Ah yes Syria in a thread about something other than the ME...just can't stop yourself can you?

Hell why don't we just bring Viet Nam and Cuba into the thread if you want to talk about a country and them spreading their money, and influence around, and who they back?

SO your trying to say Assad is a good tyrant and hasn't put his fellow countrymen through hell and back, but when it finally comes out about his doings he is the victim...You really aren't serious are you?

I bet you feel Kim Jong Un is just a little tyke that the world doesn't understand, and we should let him do as he wishes...am I close?

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Of course. The State Department lies about absolutely everything except for the exact figure of five billion dollars spent on Ukraine. How it spent it was a lie, too. It's like you have a very selective filter between you and the rest of the world.

Well according to him most people only know anything about Ukraine because they saw it on the evening news, and he is the only one who has friends and sources that tell him the truth.

Or at least that is how it was explained to me.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Ironic that they accuse Ukraine of killing its own citizens and act enraged over it while seemingly being ok with assad doing it to his.

Personally I don't think they actually care about a civilian body count so long as they can exploit it for political purposes against governments they don't like.

If they cared then they should support the removal of Assad.

edit on 14-12-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Putin talks out of his butt. This is the same guy who rode around on a horse half-nekkid to prove what a macho man he is. Who can take him seriously?

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   

So you were saying something about the Balkan States and USAID not helping them. Looks as though they do with a majority of the Balkan States.

Albania
Armenia
Azerbaijan
Belarus
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Cyprus
Georgia
Kosovo
Macedonia
Moldova
Montenegro
Russia
Serbia
Ukraine

www.usaid.gov...

And I find it funny you have a problem with USAID, yet Russia is on the list where USAID is working and funding things.

Do you just make things up as you go, because Google is your friend don't be scared to use it.

posted on Dec, 14 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Ironic that they accuse Ukraine of killing its own citizens and act enraged over it while seemingly being ok with assad doing it to his.

Mind baffling for sure.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join