It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin:'US wants to subdue Russia, but no one did or ever will'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

The same can be said of Russians under the Putin empire. Ask those who he stole from and then sent to prison..

1.You arent Russian, you dont speak for the Russian people, unless your Russian and American that would make sense but judging from out last few debates that we had it shows you dont and arent Russian.

Just an American whose embarrassed on how Putin is a better statesman then Obama on some issues even on Syria

2.Are you upset that Putin has arrested some western billionaires whom have stolen from the Russian people? thats a shame.

3. What do you know About Ukraine and Russia is what you know from the news media. Which is why your still tying to prove that Russia invaded Ukraine but didn't.

Ukraine was born from Russia without the Russians there wouldn't be an Ukraine today your government is trying to give Ukrankians an illusions that somehow they arent Slavic.
edit on 11-12-2014 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Comparing Russia to the EU is very daring. It's like saying Texas is a bigger economy than the ASEAN. Unfair towards Texas/Russia because you compare it to a whole continent full of industrialised nations. Also simply not true.
But hey, after all the Propaganda brainwashing RT serves us, it's a miracle, we don't have a zip of Vodka and scream "Nastrovje!" after every post.
I can imagine it is hard for Putin to move on from here. More aggression and China would "help" by taking the eastern parts of his chest. Leave alone the fact, they wouldn't stand a chance, if you compare the equipment and experience of the soldiers.
Withdraw, would utterly destroy the myths of the strong smart leader he wants to be seen as. Imho, he got made fun of a lot for his Russian accent when he worked in Germany, maybe this is why his Russianness is all he has? Also, he looses immunity when he leaves political ranks, what if afterwards people are not so happy anymore about the slaves building Sotchi? Or the Tchetchens he gased in the cinema? If he shows weakness it is over for him, that's for sure. Especially since it looks like Medwedew is not the kind of guy,who is happy as number2.
So what does Putin do? Sounding aggressive, while he knows and we know and everybody with two eyes and ears knows: He is finsihed, before he can start anything, that would help him out of this mysery without loosing his face. The only option he has, is hoping the lies and ridicoulos misinterpretations of facts, lead to enough confusion, amongst the public in his "opposing" countries, they riot for him. Which would be super funny, if it would happen after all the "help in opinion forming" the US did in other countries... Well, from a stand point that's far enough away.
But despite the picture Americans have, if there is a lethal conflict happening, it will be the Europeans and the Asians doing the fighting, not Americans. Well maybe yes, on a sidefront, because someone has to obliterate ISIS.
Which leeds me to another fun side note: Russia is using the Lybian and Syrian ports for smuggeling. What does that tell you?

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

Right, they're Austrians. So let's say, the Ukraine should finally get home to the Austrian empire.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Thats what the whole Westren Ukraine thinks and there mindset is upon, even after WW1 it has being similar to that feel.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Russia is using the Lybian and Syrian ports for smuggeling. What does that tell you?

Why you think Proxy wars happened in Libya and Syria?

He is finsihed

Come back here 2018 and lets see whose finished first Putin nor Russians arent going anywhere, if anything the EU will go first.

after all the Propaganda brainwashing RT serves us

The same Russia Today that brings us all good reporters and news anchors you will never see such news reports on the western news outlets.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Yes that's true for the newsoutletts that still have some integrity, they'd never buy experts no one in the field has ever heard of. Like RT does...
See the EU won't leave, Russia won't leave, there could be an EU with close connections to our big neighbour, but unfortunately this one is an unpleasant fella. Bullying, violations of human rights, circuling out homosexuals as target group and showing patriotic behaviour towards modern souvereign countries, trying to blackmail them, sanctioned brutality and abuse of power towards the population, I could continue, but who'd want that?
The war was a consequences of the Arabic spring movement. Unfortunately for the freedom lovers there, not a very successfull one, because too many people tried to use the situation to their individual advantage. More than anybody else, Putin. Blackmarket for weapons and his oil and gas. The pointing finger never fails to aim at the "bad capitalists". And I said tha before already, he planed the Syrian intervention, he delivered the Gas, he steered the conferences, he came out of it as hero, like planned, with his backdoor war plans in perfect position. No one would dare to attack Syria, because he made them give back his Gas instead and because he knows, we don't want more war than necessary. Syria poses as backdoor while holding on the term souvereign state, with the population suffering, getting pushed to more extremes and more complication for the US, because they were dumb enough, to not operate pirate-style, when they attacked in the ME.
Putin keeps playing this game and will eventually attack. He shoots first, no worries. And will face complete defeat.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Mr. Putin stands on a slab of ice in the arctic waters. As he speaks, the ice grows smaller and smaller. From being the mighty USSR to now being relegated to the 8th most powerful country in the World, his kingdom shrinks with every decade. Like N. Korea, his rhetoric is larger than his influence. The US is not a threat to Russia. Russia is a threat to itself. We have no interests in causing problems in Russia, but we are concerned when Russia invades other countries. Let us not forget that the USSR was our ally in WWII. It is important to remember that they are surrounded by countries which they cannot control. Imagine if Mexico became a state of Russia. We don't want that in the US, and our Monroe Doctrine is going to assure that it never happens. However, when considering the insecurity of having bordering states possibly entering NATO, that sends uneasy rumblings to the power brokers in Russia. It does little or no good to rattle our sabres and threaten Russia, and we appreciate it when they are friendly toward us. We will never become a weak nation, but we must always have an understanding of the cultures with which we share this small planet.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Russia has no interest in attacking the US. It would be impossible to maintain control over the US after attacking. Heck, the US can't even control Iraq or Mexico after defeating them. And we don't want to. Imperialism went out of fashion when nuclear weapons became popular. If you haven't noticed, the worldwide British Empire is essentially gone.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 07:06 AM
link   

but unfortunately this one is an unpleasant fella. Bullying, violations of human rights, circuling out homosexuals as target group and showing patriotic behaviour towards modern souvereign countries, trying to blackmail them, sanctioned brutality and abuse of power towards the population, I could continue, but who'd want that? The war was a consequences of the Arabic spring movement. Unfortunately for the freedom lovers there, not a very successfull one, because too many people tried to use the situation to their individual advantage. More than anybody else, Putin. Blackmarket for weapons and his oil and gas.

I know what your trying to do and that wont work i have being debating for quite a while i see what you were trying to do there.

America and EU have being pushing homosexuals LGBT agenda onto not just the Russia but Balkan countries how come? no body in Russia, Balkans and none LGBT asked for it.

I haven't seen either America nor EU push the homosexuals LGBT agenda towards the Arab, gulf regime states in where in those countries LGBT are not only hunted but hunted like dogs and killed and humiliated in public.

You will never hear such news about how the LGBT are being treated in the Arab Gulf States, its because your American government and its leader are controlling them, in Russia if your LGBT the most likely case that will happen to you is being rejected from your family.

The majority of Russians dont support LGBT, your trying to make a suggestion that everyone in Russia supports them while they dont, in some cases if your LGBT in Russia you will mostly get beaten by a group of people whom dont support the LGBT agenda. So again care to explain why are you so hellbent on spreading this LGBT nonsense into Russia eh? is it because you say so?

Back in the 90s no one cared about LGBTs suddenly this has became news? really?

The war was a consequences of the Arabic spring movement. Unfortunately for the freedom lovers there, not a very successfull one, because too many people tried to use the situation to their individual advantage.

Just to clear you up on that part.

1.There was no Arabic spring movement those protests were no more then manufactured NED protests by your American government in order to create chaos in the region and it worked.

2.There arent any freedom lovers in the region of Libya and Syria many clans are usual part of a tribe that go back decades of history Sunni vs shia.

The Sunnis want dominate the region.

Putin keeps playing this game and will eventually attack. He shoots first, no worries. And will face complete defeat.

Tell me again whom hired the Pro Euporean Union protesters and gave them cookies as a bribe and whom waited all winter just to see your beloved Sen John McCain to Kiev?

The one whom shoot first wasn't Putin it was the EU and America's government.

How many times does this video need be posted so you can get it through you TV head?

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Putin will use nukes if we attack Russia but when i say "we" i am talking about the Zionists bankers who now own and control both the USA and Europe.

originally posted by: Agent_USA_Supporter

How many times does this video need be posted so you can get it through you TV head?

Go easy on them because the truth takes time to sink in

$5bn in that part of the world buy you ten times more than what it would buy you in Europe or the USA and the institutions they are talking about is the banking system that in general had a lot less debt than most countries in the EU.

They want to saddle the Ukraine with debt and then do a greece haircut on the people

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Jim Scott

Mr. Putin stands on a slab of ice in the arctic waters. As he speaks, the ice grows smaller and smaller. From being the mighty USSR to now being relegated to the 8th most powerful country in the World, his kingdom shrinks with every decade.

Russia went bankrupt 25 years ago and didn't start WWIII in the process which is just where the USA now finds itself and since the wall came down then russia has been on the up so how does that fit in with your melting ice theory ?

The USA needed to stop Europe from buying gas from Russia for the fracking industry to sell europe liquid gas but that plan has since gone up in flames but the plan to poison the water table in the USA is still on course as they try to turn water into blue gold.

Sorry but i think Russia will see off anything that the USA can throw at it if that was the plan

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 07:57 AM
link   

It's not the business of my government where I # whom. That's the problem, why the hell is there an official agenda on how to treat slightly "different" Russians? This is why it is a joke, when people refer to Putin as the "freedom fighter" the only one oposing the "bad banksters". This is what you'd get, if he'd gained influence, the oposite of freedom. No freedom of speech and no freedom of love.
Also I think your assumption "they all are war tribes" is a bit narrow minded, there are people all kinds of all ages and all sorts. So I am pretty sure, there are Syrians, Lybians and Afghans, Irakies, etc. which would love to see their country free and peacefull.
I am no American, I don't agree with the politics mostly George W. brought to the world under the flag of the US, but no country nowadays is free from propaganda. Especially Russia shouldn't throw with stones, RT is payed by the Russian gouvernment. No other country is currently spending more time and effort on propaganda as Russia does.
The Ukrainian revolution was important, because the president was bought, by Russia btw., Putin lost his influence, strenghtened his position with the Syria sharade and went in total-asshole-style, attacking without admitting, a move that shows how much honour you got to expect, when you look for it in the Russian kaiser. None. He played an elaborate game, but there is just no way out for him. Exept maybe sit around and hope the others forget, how silly he behaved. And he's lucky, in Japanese culture his next move would be clear: seppuku.
edit on -06:00America/ChicagoAmerica/ChicagopThursdayAmerica/Chicago by Peeple because: I see red

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: VirusGuard

Speaking of propaganda and outright lies I see you are once again peddling the 5 billion dollar lie. How many times do we have to correct that lie for you?.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jim Scott
We will never become a weak nation, but we must always have an understanding of the cultures with which we share this small planet.

The U.S. won't become a weak nation? I LoL'd. Then I realized you were serious & cried a little.

originally posted by: Jim Scott
If you haven't noticed, the worldwide British Empire is essentially gone.

Mayn, what world do you live in? Worldwide British (Banker) Empire has never been stronger.

Get your head out of the chemtrails bro.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Speaking of propaganda and outright lies I see you are once again peddling the 5 billion dollar lie. How many times do we have to correct that lie for you?.

You will have to keep correcting me until the cows come home because both myselves and others have proved the point so take your "Speaking of propaganda and outright lies" insult and stick it where the sun don't shine

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Eunuchorn

Mayn, what world do you live in? Worldwide British (Banker) Empire has never been stronger.

Had you used the words Jewish or Zionist instead of "British" then i would agree with you but i must agree that Londons sqare mile is more than a little implicated with the bankers that are pulling the strings.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Its a proven lie and no amount of repeating it will make it true.

Its sad that's all you guys have left is lies to push the Russian side.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Its a proven lie and no amount of repeating it will make it true.

Its sad that's all you guys have left is lies to push the Russian side.

yeah, yeah but have you got anything more than hot air and insults because you are not adding anything to the thread.

Do try and at least debuk the state deparments saying themselves that they have spent $5bn on the Ukraine as shown in the video and calling everyone that does not agree with your rants a liar is pushing the T&C a bit too far when you keep repeating it so please stop.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 04:19 AM
link   

You have no idea about my views on the European Union, I would have it dismantled if I could.
Stop pulling things out of your ass.

The European economy is indeed bigger than both the Chinese and the American economy. It is not however bigger than both combined, brain fart on my part.

Do you deny this fact?

While Europe may indeed suffer at the hands of the EU, the rest of the union has in fact been pulling the weight of countries like Italy and Greece. Ask Germany about that.

posted on Dec, 12 2014 @ 05:25 AM
link   

The 5bln is a proven lie and no amount of repeating it will make it true. Others have pointed this out in other threads and you still ignore the facts.

edit on 12-12-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join