It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin:'US wants to subdue Russia, but no one did or ever will'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: SEDRChang

Heh, yeah I remember the Titor story as well.. It was highly entertaining but too many things spoken of have not come to pass. It's best to just take that story as a grain of salt. Good story though, it made for some fun reading..

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

Because future can be changed in our timeline, by the time he speak in internet, our future is already changed

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Yes it is when you ask the Italians and others whom are suffering in this beloved empire that you defend so much with a passion you will change your mind.

As for those benefits you claimed to me about, nice listed fantasy.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: projectbane

Too many suspense/fiction novels and not enough logical rational books.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

No its not.

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Yes it is when you ask the Italians and others whom are suffering in this beloved empire that you defend so much with a passion you will change your mind.

The same can be said of Russians under the Putin empire.

Ask those who he stole from and then sent to prison..

posted on Dec, 7 2014 @ 06:40 AM
link   

How are the Italians suffering specifically at the hands of the EU?

As far as I know the Mediterranean countries have been propped up by the EU.

But I do agree though, the EU is a superpower in all but name, the European economy is bigger than the US and Chinese economies combined.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

You missed the part where they make these grandiose claims yet never support their claims with facts and sources.

The other tip off is the use of the term European empire.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   
If Putin really thinks that no one ever subjugated Russia, he seems to have forgotten about Genghis Khan, who ruled an empire from China to Hungary, the largest empire the world has ever seen.

Those who ignore history are doomed to repeat it.

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

You missed the part where they make these grandiose claims yet never support their claims with facts and sources.

The other tip off is the use of the term European empire.

I think they covered that part on FOX NEWS !

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 12:17 AM
link   

And what's your view on the matter?

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: babybunnies

Foxnews is not the one making false claims in this thread - certain members are.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 07:28 AM
link   

The only person who wants to subdue Russia is Putin and he is going to lie and blame anyone he can to do it.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 07:35 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: theultimatebelgianjoke
Following Israel recent bombing near Damascus :

Russia demands Israeli explanation of air strikes in Syria

Rumor has it as a state of the art Russian air defense system slated for Hamas.

Israel has not acknowledged they were the ones behind the strike.

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: babybunnies
If Putin really thinks that no one ever subjugated Russia, he seems to have forgotten about Genghis Khan, who ruled an empire from China to Hungary, the largest empire the world has ever seen.

Those who ignore history are doomed to repeat it.

The second largest empire actually.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 9 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   

I meant in regard to the EU supposedly being a superpower but that might be off-topic.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 03:32 AM
link   

The EU is no more of a superpower than Russia is.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 04:05 AM
link   

How are the Italians suffering specifically at the hands of the EU?

Your reply is basically is the same as the reply that comes from usual those whom would defend the EU under no matter the cost, and that i have seen the behavior in some online sites.

1.Since following the 90s Italian entrance into the European union, middle class, poor have being getting the cane while no matter which government into power has made broken promises to the low wage income as well middle as mentioned families.

2.Black market as economy boost.
Italy to boost GDP figures with drugs and prostitution

The growth of the prostitution in Italy has being occurring since the 90s i was not surprised with this report that they want add black market figures in GDP in order to stabilize the broken economy.

Although this will not help at all, this does expose how Italy has being covering up prostitution of either kind whatever child prostitution and adult prostitution.

the European economy is bigger than the US and Chinese economies combined.
Nice fantasy is that what merkel, MSM have being claiming to you?

The European economy is then America's nor Chinese if the European economy was indeed bigger we wouldn't be having the issues the countries are facing.

The economic Issues the EU countries are facing is because they are in the EU and its also to the EU polices that have created this crisis from the start.

If you ask Italians they will all just tell just how grand your beloved the EU has being for them and the Greeks, its not surprising why the British dont want to be part of the EU.

Its a slow breathing death just as the same level the Roman empire was for its time.

posted on Dec, 11 2014 @ 04:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

The only person who wants to subdue Russia is Putin and he is going to lie and blame anyone he can to do it.

Putin is protecting Russia and her interests from having the same fate as Libya and Serbia, its not surprising to see anti Russian commentators here while pretending to care about the Russian people

I remember how some you defended your precious Libyan cute bunnies rebels. No doubt you enjoy the chaos in Libya why not ask NATO and thank them for the grand job well done eh?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join