It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin:'US wants to subdue Russia, but no one did or ever will'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
RT Source.

Speaking at a forum of the All-Russia Peoples' Front in Moscow on Tuesday, the Russian leader said that history was not about to change, and that no one would manage to suppress the country.

"Throughout history no one has ever managed to do so toward Russia – and no one ever will," Putin said.

Responding to a question about whether America was trying to humiliate Russia, Putin disagreed, saying that the US wanted "to solve their problems at our expense."

Strong words from the Russian President.

I'd say it's nigh on impossible to embarrass Russia myself.

More rhetoric at the end of the day...
Fuelling the ongoing 2014 Cold War.

However. Russia won't be backes down...

Though many media outlets speculated that Putin had left the summit early, skipping a Sunday working breakfast because of an icy welcome at the G20, the Russian leader reiterated on Tuesday that practically all work had been finished by that time. “I addressed all sessions,” Putin said, adding: “Our stance was heard."

What does ATS think of the ongoing escalation of Cold War 2.0?

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Putin's never been TOLD by Stephen Harper before.

You know, if you take away Harper's bad 'rap', you're left with H...er.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   
well he is going to receive lesson in humility if he does not start working on a robot army to counter ours. Once we develop better batteries and software for the robot soldiers that already exist very similar to the ones in Elysium, Russia is not going to be able to hold on to its vast territory any longer. The robot army is what will invade iran sometime in the 2030's, and will simply continue on from their for any nation that does not surrender their resources on our terms and prices.

in about ten years time Afghanistan will become the manufacturing hub for our machine military especially the power supplies and rare earths required for wireless transmission. Robocop 2014 pretty much summed up the plan for the future of our resource acquisition.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   
No one did?

How about the assassination of the leader of Russia in the past after which everyone who owned that Zion book about plans of enslaving the planet was to be executed by law?

To me it's most likely left = right, just dividing to confuse. (:

At another time in the past Russia was also taken over by the one force.
It also even wielded the flag of the romans at one time.
And the Romans stopped in England+France, claiming they cease to exist, but exactly those places suddenly started conquering=enslaving hundreds of countries until today.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   
the Roman empire did die off, but the families that ran it continued on, changed their names, and recreated the empire. we are living in it right now. The same bloodlines have been in control for well over a thousand years, they just change their names every other generation and adapt their looting tactics.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: DYepes
well he is going to receive lesson in humility if he does not start working on a robot army to counter ours. Once we develop better batteries and software for the robot soldiers that already exist very similar to the ones in Elysium, Russia is not going to be able to hold on to its vast territory any longer. The robot army is what will invade iran sometime in the 2030's, and will simply continue on from their for any nation that does not surrender their resources on our terms and prices.

in about ten years time Afghanistan will become the manufacturing hub for our machine military especially the power supplies and rare earths required for wireless transmission. Robocop 2014 pretty much summed up the plan for the future of our resource acquisition.

aahhh

wonderful wonderful plans, they never go wrong right ?

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Nothing more than paranoia directed at the Russian people by Putin to justify his actions.

Being Putin closest advisor went down the road of Ukraine and demanding a guarantee from NATO that they will not allow Ukraine to join says it all.

Putin needs to understand the soviet union and its borders and influence are gone.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   

He Is right.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

paranoia? yeah right nothing like having NATO being closer to Russia as being "paranoid" i am quite sure you would be telling the same thing to the Russians when the Germans were getting closer to Russia to.

Putin needs to understand the soviet union and its borders and influence are gone.
LOL your comical, if Russia's influence is gone you can Syria goodby and hello Saudi Arabia and Sunni dominance of the middle east for the 20 years no doubt you are in favor of it.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   

According to your logic Russia's influence is gone based on what again? and America's influence somehow according to you is respected even after the lies and the chaos you Americans have left and created in the middle east even after the mess you left in Libya?

Let me tell you this right now.

Its America that its losing its influence and already America is hated even further even if it stands with Israel on this new bill of there's. This bill is an attack on Christians and Arabs whom lived in Israel for decades no doubt your country is going to stand by it.

So for you to suggest that Russia's influence is gone is comical at best, judging on what kind of influence America leaves behind whenever it goes.

Oh i am quite peacefully NATO is only just protecting Europe after Russia they are going to take out china.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   
To be honest, Putin sounds like that drunk at the back of the bar mouthing off about how bad and tough he is until someone comes along and lands one right in their kisser

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: muse7

The only one Putin sounds like that drunk at the back of the bar mouthing off are the Republicans and Obama dreaming off wanting for a chance to attack Russia and have a regime change.

I am sure you would love nothing more then to hear these headlines in the news.BREAKING NEWS:RUSSIA JOINS THE EU ALLOWS NATO FORCES IN AS PEACEKEEPER, URGES CHINA TO COOPERATE WITH EU

The EU is growing as an empire.
edit on 29-11-2014 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agent_USA_Supporter
The EU is growing as an empire.

No, its not.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   

there will only be one winner...and it is not who most think.

Russia are silent, tactical watchers. If they act it is more of a surprise and more accurate. Russia have not shown their hand for years and they certainly never will. They don't threaten...they will eventually just do!

USA - the once great country has been torn apart by POOR leadership, to many chiefs with limited qualifications to do their jobs. They threaten out loud and bully....always bite of more than they can chew and then leave when they know they are beaten.

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Oh yes it is. Was Britain an Empire?
Yup the EU is no different.

Its an empire when it has its own Army which in this case NATO and now they are build there version of an Euporean military force which is exactly what empires do when they grow larger.
The current EU is a small growing empire which takes in more.

Even the Italians are seeing it so are the Greeks. The Turks, the Spanish know that the EU is an empire.
In fact this little EU is the similar concept which the third Reich had envisioned for Europe.
edit on 29-11-2014 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

No, its not.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Putin with that kind of attitude, can make World War III happen, which is not good at all

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: SEDRChang

Pfft, even if Putin wants WWIII to happen, who cares? Not that I advocate a world war but holy crap just let it happen already. The FED has screwed the U.S. and the corruption is rampant everywhere. I'm about to the point where I think we should just say let's just get this over with. The longer the BS continues, the harder the fall will be. So many words exchanged, not enough action. All I know is, the world needs someone to hit the reset button soon. Too much hype, not enough action. We won't see WWIII anytime soon though IMO, it's all BS. The idiots in charge will continue the stupid charade and it will go on and on.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

I care, sane people dont want any war XD , well im still worried by what John Titor said (that time traveller) , even after he told that and future can be changed(in our timeline).. Russian weaponry really hot right now after Putin take charge, i even dont see any news about their Space tech they brag about want to restart, what i heard is nuclear nuclear, military,etc.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: SEDRChang

And i remember 2015-2016 Russian will attack USA when USA is under civil war state

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join