It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Happy Are You? Take the quiz/make comments.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Again .. this is a light weight fun quiz.
It doesn't mean anything so no one get uptight.

How Happy Are You Quiz

You are 72% happy, you are Soul Happy!

You’re a chilled out person who knows how to enjoy a moment. For you being happy is a stress free time with people you love but beyond that you don’t try to put parameters on it. Life is good because you know what’s important to you.

I don't think I"m happy ... I am chronically ill and depression/anxiety are part of the disease.
I try to make the most of the immediate moment but that's difficult many times.
And I am not a chilled out person at all.
Well .. maybe I'm a happy soul and I don't know it???
Or maybe it's just a silly quiz and I'll forget about it in five minutes???
Yep .. I'm going with that. Anyways, to those interested in silly quizzes, enjoy.

edit on 11/18/2014 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

How Happy Are You?
You are 89% happy, you are Soul Happy!

You’re a chilled out person who knows how to enjoy a moment. For you being happy is a stress free time with people you love but beyond that you don’t try to put parameters on it. Life is good because you know what’s important to you.

I'm content with that.

My Schizophrenia gets me down now and then.
But that's life I guess.
edit on 18-11-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   
You are 56% happy, you are Party Happy!

"You’re an out-going type who is happiest in the company of others. That’s okay, but accept that people are not the only source of happiness. Spending time alone can be equally rewarding too."

I find the 56% part correct. I don't enjoy the Company of others. Ive been running pretty much solo for like 1 & 1/2 years now.
Sucks real bad man.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   
That was a really bad quiz, lame answers/choices

I got

How Happy Are You?
You are 75% happy, you are Soul Happy!

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Apparently I am not too happy.
A coworker that is very low on the totem pole was walking by my office and stopped for a moment outside my door. He asked me why I looked so angry all the time.
I asked him if I should leave.
He said, 'No, I just wondered why you look that way."
I told him that I was born this way.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I took the test.
It says that I am 39% happy.
Most of the questions did not have an appropriate answer for me, so I think the results were skewed towards happiness that isn't really there.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   

I gave you a star and a flag, even though I am unhappy with this thread.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I'm definitely happier on antidepressants

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Im 76% happy, but i had to lie because i have no friends and 8/10 question were about them and the other 2 dint have a choice that acuretly represent my despite towards people.

Cue Farrell W happy song.
edit on 18-11-2014 by Indigent because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-11-2014 by Indigent because: unhappy smartphone

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: blupblup
That was a really bad quiz, lame answers/choices

That's usually how these LIGHTWEIGHT quizzes work.
Play 'em or not .. your choice.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   
The results are relative in how I feel as a platform and overall, but not day by day, for me the biggest thing to affect performance and getting through is stress, and its not about mine, its how people around me are dealing with stress and each other.

You are 86% happy, you are Soul Happy!

edit on 18-11-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99

You are 76% happy, you are Soul Happy!

Seems like a few of us have gotten this. I also had a score in the 70s.

We're all either very similar in this thread or this quiz is inaccurate.
edit on 18-11-2014 by mikeone718 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   
"You are 56% happy, you are Party Happy!"

"You’re an out-going type who is happiest in the company of others. That’s okay, but accept that people are not the only source of happiness. Spending time alone can be equally rewarding too".

Man i think they got me all wrong, I am the opposite of what they say, apart from the party part!

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Shucks I already know im happy, and also what brings me happiness.....
so screw it...(the quiz)
FF you are not one to let the Barstids grind you down easily....and ive enjoyed your acquaintance even if you get a little testy at times......

I have learned that happiness is a fleeting thing....
Contentment is a little more substantial for the long run.....
In my own oddessey ive learned that pain is inevitable....but suffering is optional.....so I go with that in mind.....
peace..........

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   

I took the quiz...it was fun; here are my results.

"You are 77% happy, you are Soul Happy! "

"You’re a chilled out person who knows how to enjoy a moment. For you being happy is a stress free time with people you love but beyond that you don’t try to put parameters on it. Life is good because you know what’s important to you. "

Actually...that paragraph is fairly accurate of how I really am. I have moments of sadness, depression, etc. but I handle those moments in a healthy way and move on to positive things.

I am a person that is not very hard to please...the things that are precious to me are people, animals, the beauty of nature; enjoying a meal with a friend; learning something new etc.

edit on 2014-11-18T12:39:58-06:00pmTuesdaypm18201411America/Chicagopm by caladonea because: correction

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   

You are 67% happy, you are Party Happy!

You’re an out-going type who is happiest in the company of others. That’s okay, but accept that people are not the only source of happiness. Spending time alone can be equally rewarding too.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   

You are 59% happy, you are Party Happy!

You’re an out-going type who is happiest in the company of others. That’s okay, but accept that people are not the only source of happiness. Spending time alone can be equally rewarding too.

It fails to mention I'm also sleep happy too...

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Yay...I'm a happy soul!!

You are 86% happy, you are Soul Happy!

Some question didn't really have my answer but tried to get the closest possible...

Peace

PS: I like the quizes FlyersFan. Keep 'm coming!!

edit on 2014pAmerica/ChicagoTue, 18 Nov 2014 13:10:04 -0600pm3010201411 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   
You are 92% happy, you are Born Happy!

You’re ridiculously happy. To be honest we’re a bit jealous. Your friends often wonder what makes you so joyful, but what they don’t realize is that you were born that way. Keep smiling because your smile makes everyone happy!

edit on 18 11 2014 by BornAgainAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   
It says I am eighty one percent.

Maybe it is my percentage of Finn, that is about 81%
edit on 18-11-2014 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join