It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Flash in the sky - Dashcam from Russia captures sudden orange glow at night

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Maybe new New Russian Space Weapon

keep it update..snf

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK
a reply to: AbdulAlhazred

I checked out that thread about the purple light over Norway, I did not know it had been solved though. I think you're right, this light in Russia seemed way to intense to be something similar.

Im pretty sure someone either posted, or linked to something explaining it as the lights from a massive food growing area.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: cheesy
Cheers Cheesy.

Will certainly post if I find anything more on it.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Right,
Must be off, so apologies if anyone specifically replies to me. I'll respond later when I get a chance.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Could it be a rocket launch? Russia does put a lot of stuff into space.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: AbdulAlhazred

Amazing display
cannot confirm if its a meteor impacting the atmosphere or if its a intercept from the elusive Siberian domes or some other RUSSIAN equipment used to protect the planet in that region...

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I just seen this HERE and they're calling it....

An Inter-Dimensional Portal...

I kid you not!

I'm going to go with fireball illuminating the clouds as it's piercing the atmosphere, maybe?

edit on 11-18-2014 by skyblueworld because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Just found this news article:

Strange 'explosion' turns night to day in the Urals
By The Siberian Times reporter
18 November 2014

A local observatory indicated nothing fell from the sky on the day of the flash. Picture: Vyacheslav Bulatov

A huge flash lit up the early evening darkness, as shown by images taken from a dashcam on a road close to Yekaterinburg. The sky suddenly turns orange-red at 17.39 local time (though the dashcam records it as 18.39). For the next 11 seconds an orange light with yellow and white in the middle engulfs the entire sky.

'For a few moments night turned into dazzling day, then everything went dark again,' said one witness.

The explosion came on 14 November but images only appeared of it today; strangely no sound was picked up.

Theories for the explosion included a missile or an object from space. Yet it did not have the same shape or pattern as the Chelyabinsk meteorite which exploded over the Urals in February 2013.

The author of the footage wrote on the web: 'On Friday (November 14 , 2014 at 5.40pm) I observed a flash in the sky, on the road on the way to Rezh.

'I found nothing about it in the news. Did anyone else see it? What was it?'

The glow was also filmed by the teenagers from Yekaterinburg on mobile cameras. The main question from witnesses is 'What was it?'

According to regional television neither meteorologists nor scientists can explain the strange phenomenon. A local observatory indicated nothing fell from the sky on the day of the flash. Local officials from the Emergencies Ministry refused to comment on the happening.

source

Its getting weirder...

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: skyblueworld

Thanks for the link had to share it elsewhere

NAMASTE*******

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Definitely not tampered with as there are more than one video and from 2 separate places. This is very interesting to say the least.
S&F

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Swamp gas

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   
How would an observatory know that nothing had fallen in the area that day?

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: amicktd
Swamp gas

Here's a couple of threads you might enjoy

Thread 1
Thread 2

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

I see people get really butt hurt by the swamp gas phrase. Thanks for the heads up.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: amicktd
Swamp gas

Its clearly a weather balloon released from the depths of THE LAKE VOSTOK VRILL base

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: kloejen

Thank you for this vid.. More evidence to the meteor theory IMO..

It appears very bright because it was night time.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Thats not Time lapsed, it would look choppy, but this is more of smooth growing light. My guess is on a meteor, or something burning up in the atmosphere. A lot of dephunked satellites floating around. LOL

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Meteor shower mabey

If you brave the chilly November air and head somewhere dark tonight, you should get an enjoyable show: the Leonid meteor shower at its peak. But if you live in a city with a lot of light pollution, or you’d just rather stay in the warm comfort of your pajamas, you can watch a live online show (above) from The Slooh Community Observatory starting today at 5:00 p.m. PST/8:00 p.m. EST.

Wired

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   
cheers kloejen !

My buddy just posted your link and asked me to look into. took me to this thread..

Early days, but this looks like multiple angles of either a meteor or god knows!

Still digging, ill keep you all posted

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   
another vid..

the light looks like it is coming from the ground in this vid

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join