It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australian PM made false reports about search for MH370

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Where did Tony Abbott come up with the "substantive proof" he reported about in the search for MH370?

The Australian Maritime Safety Authority and the Australian Bureau of Transportation Safety both have denied briefing Abbott about the alleged "black box pingers" being detected.

www.theweek.co.uk...

Opposition members of the Australian government are demanding Abbott explain his sources for the disinformation.

Abbott continues to lead the Red Herring search, even after the CEO of the largest fleet of B777s has stated that he believes MH370 is not in the Southern Indian Ocean and that the INMARSAT reports are false.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 10:05 AM
link   
A politician lying? Whatever next?

No doubt he is part of the cover up. They know what has happened to the plane, without a doubt, but I don't think it will ever come to light.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
A politician lying? Whatever next?

No doubt he is part of the cover up. They know what has happened to the plane, without a doubt, but I don't think it will ever come to light.

Time.

Just as Abbott's deception has "come to light", so will the rest of the details .

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Beijing airport received terror threats just days before, stating a plane would be used to fly into the airport in an attack...

MH370 was headed for Beijing airport when it went quiet...

China is a superpower with missile defence and an itchy finger...

They also have the power to tell other nations to shut their mouths...

I believe I know what occurred...

Do other governments have the balls to condemn China right now?
Not likely.

It's all been kept quiet for a reason.

No one wants a War with China.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

It's all been kept quiet for a reason.

Pretty tough to sell vacation packages knowing that if your pilot goes 'rogue' your government will shoot the plane out of the sky.

After 911 it was made clear that hijacked planes would be intercepted and destroyed before they'd be allowed to go Kamikaze ever again.

That's a very big pill for the tourist industry and air carriers to swallow.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Psynic

That's a great point...

I never thought of the tourism aspect...

I guess fearmongering is only applicable when it doesn't endanger a billion dollar industry!

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   
The Australian Prime Minister was a Rhodes Scholar; which is funded by THORS CHILDREN (Rothschilds)

He is also a firm 'friend' of the Monarchy; studied at Jesuit schools; and studied to be a priest

Need I say more?

He is a puppet for the Rothschild/Queen/Obama-Osama/Vatican plan to take over the world.

He is also one of the dumbest man to ever walk the Earth; almost as dumb as George Dubbleyah!

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

That's a great point...

I never thought of the tourism aspect...

I guess fearmongering is only applicable when it doesn't endanger a billion dollar industry!

Billion dollar?

More like a trillion dollars!

Boeing ALONE sold $86,000,000,000 worth of product in 2013.

That's 86 BILLION dollars. In ONE year.

Add in the ancillary industries, like oil and hotels and the actual stakes become a little more clear.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I continue to believe that the flight went as planned and the passengers were taken on a one way trip to a bunker somewhere then untold of things were done to them. That's what I believe.

originally posted by: Psynic
Where did Tony Abbott come up with the "substantive proof" he reported about in the search for MH370?

The Australian Maritime Safety Authority and the Australian Bureau of Transportation Safety both have denied briefing Abbott about the alleged "black box pingers" being detected.

www.theweek.co.uk...

Opposition members of the Australian government are demanding Abbott explain his sources for the disinformation.

Abbott continues to lead the Red Herring search, even after the CEO of the largest fleet of B777s has stated that he believes MH370 is not in the Southern Indian Ocean and that the INMARSAT reports are false.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 11:48 PM
link   
A Dutch company called Fugro was involved in the search... they normally look for resources to dig out the ground.

There would have to be some ROI to the $60 or so million spent looking for a plane that isnt there.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Why did these slimy xyzs only start asking these questions now. If they had any integrity at all they should have asked them at the time.

Obviously they have only started asking now, if that's what theve done, because they could see it was going to come out anyway and so they thought they had better get in first so they can claim they broke it open, typical..

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 05:23 AM
link   
I think it is a weird coincidence, the plane shot down over the Ukraine was also from the Malaysian Airlines. Wouldn't fly with them, that's for sure.

I don't think this one was taken out by China though. Didn't it fly somewhere towards Kasachstan?

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
I think it is a weird coincidence, the plane shot down over the Ukraine was also from the Malaysian Airlines. Wouldn't fly with them, that's for sure.

The disappearance of MH370 was depicted by Abbott as a one in a million accident.

Because of this misrepresentation, 28 Australians died in the crash in Donetsk.

Not a single Chinese citizen died in the shooting down of MH17 because they knew better than to trust Malaysian Airlines, or the lies coming out of Australia.

If the truth was not concealed, there is no way those Australian victims would have been aboard the second targeted airliner.

There is blood on Abbott's hands.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Well, what were the names of the passengers? Were any of them explicitly important in any way? Maybe it was personal.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Asynchrony

No, mostly Chinese on that one, so we won't get a passenger list. There were discussions, if it was to get some company information, for they were working in some US big brand tech though...

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 01:55 AM
link   
The same lying Australian PM whom wanted to shirt front Putin thats comical gold.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

The same lying Australian PM whom wanted to shirt front Putin thats comical gold.

Just like Putin saying Russia wasn't in Ukraine...pure comedy gold.

Maybe you should read what Harper said to Putin before thinking you have something comical.

"I guess I'll shake your hand, but I have only one thing to say to you: You need to get out of Ukraine," Mr Harper told Mr Putin, according to Mr Harper's spokesman, Jason MacDonald.

news.sky.com...

I don't know what you expected him to do, maybe put Putin in a headlock and give him noogies...seriously he is the leader of Australia he has to show some sort of decorum.

As for the search...is there proof the plane didn't go down over that area, because right now you can't say it didn't because you don't know as neither do the rest of us, so all your doing is making assertions without being able to back it up with proof.
edit on 20-11-2014 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 12:24 AM
link   
What I was told from a Sailor onboard HMAS Success was that after a couple days fruitless searching, they were told to stay out there because the government wanted to put forth the image that they were doing something.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Collateral
What I was told from a Sailor onboard HMAS Success was that after a couple days fruitless searching, they were told to stay out there because the government wanted to put forth the image that they were doing something.

And the reason the government wanted to "put forth the image they were doing something" in the southern Indian Ocean was to draw everyone's attention away from where the pieces of MH370 were actually being hoovered up in the South China Sea.

posted on Dec, 5 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   

I doubt it.

It would have more to do with governments being hopelessly incompetent and not having any actual idea of what was going on, hence wanting to put forth the image that they were in control of the situation.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join