It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charles Manson, fiance get marriage license

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: semperfortis

I think that perhaps...Afton Burton, (Star) is using Manson to gain fame...using him as a stepping stone to eventually make a lot of money.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

I wonder if they make through there vows before he kills her. Sorry, that is the best that I can come up with.

P

Except he never actually killed anyone.

Charles Manson was convicted on seven counts of first-degree murder for his role in a two-night killing spree in 1969. However, Manson did not actually murder any of the victims himself. Instead, he ordered his followers to murder for him. This is known as murder by proxy.

www.psychologytoday.com...

Peace

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   

It's probably more of a sick way of getting attention than anything else. Remember people, don't make stupid people famous. We have enough insane attention seekers out there. (**COUGH**COUGH**KIM KARDASHIAN**COUGH*COUGH**)

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 12:03 PM
link   

She looks like one of them. Crazy Helter Skelter hippy!

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Maybe She is related to somebody from the old Manson "Family" ?

Research required.

Family traditions are important !!

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I'd bet money on the following:

Example of childhood abuse victim growing up to continue carrying the tortured torch of #ed up families. Whoever this chick's dad/stepdad/male figure was hopefully he died of a heart attack before he could get any more children.

Anytime I see women where there is that big of an age gap I just think either she got molested when she was young or she's a scam artist out for money...or both.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: caladonea

I think that perhaps...Afton Burton, (Star) is using Manson to gain fame...using him as a stepping stone to eventually make a lot of money.

After reading the article that was posted on the previous page, I think she has a troubled past and developed an obsession with Manson.

Obviously, Charles Manson is an extremely manipulative man and her damaged mind was drawn to his particular flavor of insanity. It's a dark version of hero worship.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Walsh
so many Ignorant statements here TONIGHT ! baby !

here is the real reason she is trying to get a marriage certificate .

However, as a life prisoner with no parole date, he is not entitled to family visits, a euphemism for conjugal visits.

Why marry Manson under those conditions?

Burton said she was interested in working on his case and helping him obtain possible release. Marrying him would allow her to get information not available to non-relatives, she said without elaborating.

"There's certain things next of kin can do," she said.

i dono weather the man is guilty or not , but i do know he did not get a fair trial due to the popularity of his case .allot of propaganda and disinformation were involved in his case ,
many of his rights were violated and still continue to be until this day .
but in all honesty in the eyes of "how the law should be " he is innocent no doubt .
you can find plenty of Doc's about this on youtube and other places .

www.people.com...
www.mansondirect.com...

I am no fan of Chucks but his case should have been deemed a mistrial when Nixon declared him guilty in the press prior to a conviction. Do all lifers have their conjugal visits revoked? If so under which statute are they able to give and take away visits?

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: guitarplayer

eaxctly , i agree ,we are on the same page !

he never got a fair trial , i don't care if jack the ripper is on trial , the law is the law and a fair trial should be in order for everyone .

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: jude11

I wonder if they make through there vows before he kills her. Sorry, that is the best that I can come up with.

P

Charles Manson was convicted on seven counts of first-degree murder for his role in a two-night killing spree in 1969. However, Manson did not actually murder any of the victims himself. Instead, he ordered his followers to murder for him. This is known as murder by proxy.

Peace

A dangerous man will kill you. A more dangerous man will convince someone else to do it for them.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 04:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: jude11

P

Peace

A dangerous man will kill you. A more dangerous man will convince someone else to do it for them.

you must be referring to uncle sam ?

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Walsh

No, just that the fact Manson never did the killing himself does not make him harmless, it could make him an even greater threat to society.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

No, just that the fact Manson never did the killing himself does not make him harmless, it could make him an even greater threat to society.

right ....

thank's for sharing that ....

how is that different from the US military brain washing people in to killing ? , or some radical group ?

it's not tight ?

that is the point i was trying to make ... my statement really had nothing to do with Manson , the dude is 80 years old and has probably lost most of his marbles . the fact remains that he still did not get a fair trail and his rights were violated ...and continue to be until this days ...

edit on 21-11-2014 by Walsh because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   

anyone notice that the girl has a remarkable resemblence to susan akins (one of mansons girl followers )

edit on 21-11-2014 by research100 because: added a bracket

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: research100

anyone notice that the girl has a remarkable resemblence to susan akins (one of mansons girl followers )

no sorry i don't , so what is your point ?

she reached out to him .....

Her claim that that "she is doing this to gain access to docs " that only "next of kin " could have access to , because she believes that Mr.Manson is innocent and want's to re work his case . she run's a website dedicated to that ( according to the interview that was given )

i see allot of really ignorant statements here . i am really surprised that people just took what semperfortis posted and ran with it , without even "trying " to look into this .

the most intelligent theory i read was that "maybe she is doing it for attention ,to write a book " could be the end plan , who knows .

just saying ...

let us not get our panties in bunch so quickly and assume things ...

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   
So let me get this straight....Gay people can't get married, but Charles Manson can. Um...something's not right here.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join