It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charles Manson, fiance get marriage license

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 05:08 AM
link   

(CNN) -- Charles Manson and his fiancee, who already considers herself his wife, have gotten a marriage license, a source close to the couple told CNN on Monday.

Manson intends to marry Afton Burton, who goes by Star.

Several years ago, she moved from Illinois to Corcoran, a small central California city that's home to Corcoran State Prison, where the 80-year-old convicted murderer has lived for the past 25 years.

She talks to Manson almost every day by phone and visits him on most weekends.

No date has been set for the wedding, the source said. The couple has 90 days to exercise the license, without having to reapply.

Charles Manson, fiance get marriage license

I guess everyone has the right to be happy, even Bat Crap Crazy Folks....

Manson wont be eligible for parole for some time and no conjugal visits either, so I have to wonder what kind of scam this really is..

A book in the making maybe?

There has been plenty of books and documentaries made about this man, but an insiders look may be of some interest..

Interesting

Semper

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 05:30 AM
link   
She is 26 years old and he is 80.

They can't have sex.

They can't even cuddle.

Hmm, This is very strange and I wonder who is leading who around. Is this her 15 minutes of fame or will he fake a terminal illness to get out so she can 'care' for him.

a 26 year old marrying an 80 year old. Cough 'it must be love' cough.

Love my shiny butt.

There are multiple angles to this I fear.

They are allowed a ceremony, I wonder if they make through there vows before he kills her. Sorry, that is the best that I can come up with.

P

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: semperfortis

an insiders look may be of some interest..

Yes.
But no 'insiders look' for Charlie.... No conjugal visits allowed for him. Or so I heard on the radio this morning.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 05:34 AM
link   
just another batcrap crazy woman with a fetish for dangerous people.
he's pretty much dead at this point, i say let her live out per fetish, can't do any harm.
and frankly i figure her to be so damaged i much prefer her being married to him than to some dude out in the real world.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 05:36 AM
link   

She thinks he is innocent and a wife has access that a friend/council doesn't.

She is naïve or unstable to say the least and is probably being manipulated.

Charles never actually killed anyone did he? Why would he kill her?

He might try to get her to kill someone else though.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 05:44 AM
link   
My bet is that whatever he tells her, if anything, will be of little consequence as she will write a book, or get a movie deal, and "claim" a lot of "insider" information..

This just screams money

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: semperfortis

(CNN) -- Charles Manson .....
, a small central California city that's home to Corcoran State Prison, where the 80-year-old convicted murderer has lived for the past 25 years.

She talks to Manson almost every day by phone and visits him on most weekends.

Manson wont be eligible for parole for some time and no conjugal visits either, so I have to wonder what kind of scam this really is..

Law of Attraction at work

for every Joseph there is a Mary ~~ as the saying goes

I would say that She and the amazingly 80y.o. Charley are Soul Mates to my thinking
edit on th30141631163118532014 by St Udio because: too nug tags

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 05:57 AM
link   

This was foretold!!!

Satan be praised!

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 06:10 AM
link   
so many Ignorant statements here TONIGHT ! baby !

here is the real reason she is trying to get a marriage certificate .

However, as a life prisoner with no parole date, he is not entitled to family visits, a euphemism for conjugal visits.

Why marry Manson under those conditions?

Burton said she was interested in working on his case and helping him obtain possible release. Marrying him would allow her to get information not available to non-relatives, she said without elaborating.

"There's certain things next of kin can do," she said.

i dono weather the man is guilty or not , but i do know he did not get a fair trial due to the popularity of his case .allot of propaganda and disinformation were involved in his case ,
many of his rights were violated and still continue to be until this day .
but in all honesty in the eyes of "how the law should be " he is innocent no doubt .
you can find plenty of Doc's about this on youtube and other places .

www.people.com...
www.mansondirect.com...
edit on 18-11-2014 by Walsh because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 06:16 AM
link   

That was my first thought. She's after notoriety and wants to be able to say she has "the inside story". I don't think she'll get a book deal, but rags like The National Enquirer or Star will eat it up.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 06:23 AM
link   
First thing to come to mind is Money!
Money is the motive for most people.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 06:25 AM
link   

This story has all the trappings of a prime time television rom-com reality show.

Stay tuned.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 06:36 AM
link   
It doesn't sound like she's after any notoriety so much as she's deluded enough to think she can really help him out legally this way.

Either way, I simultaneously think it's "meh" and "ew", lol.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Eighty is the new 65. I've known plenty of 80 year olds who are as or more spry as layabouts in their 20s. But alas, those prison walls would hold in the fervor of the relationship, although they do get to talk on the phone every day. Has Manson ever apologized for his role in the killings? He did go in the house to subdue and tie-up the older couple if I recall correctly, so he had a direct hand in the commission of those two murders - maybe he didn't have literal blood on his hands but he set the stage and moved the marionettes.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reading around i found this article with a bunch of pictures
hybridtechcar.com...

nope, totally not a crazy girl at all.
pity, she's kinda cute

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 06:57 AM
link   
if charlie would have pulled a linda kasabian then he would be walking the streets right now.

i never felt he had a fair trial either....the dude is still in jail and he wasnt even on the property when tate, folger and company was killed.

this lady is insane obviously. she thinks she is going to be able to secure his release from prison and being his wife gives her access to things non family does not have....

she is very delusional if she thinks he is ever getting out....
only way charlie is getting out is in a box...

edit on 18-11-2014 by Grovit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 07:04 AM
link   
let me also add that he is 80 now. he is not even eligible for parole again until he is 92. i doubt he is going to make it another 12 years...

its not like he is the man in prison like people probably think..
he's a little bitch......

he was a girly man for the AB for a long time...a couple years ago someone threw paint thinner on him and lit him up...he took pretty heavy burns...
he has been a dead man walking for a long time.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I'm a supporter of rehabilitation. Really for anything below Murder or child rape.

But certain criminals just as him should be locked in a box in a very very deep basement forever with no contact with the outside world.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I was of the impression that Hidden Hand member & well known paedophile, Roman "Resident Predator" Polanski had Manson set up for not being a workhorse of the HH.

Watch Mansons interview with Geraldo Rivera, it's an amazing look at a man that, to me at least, seems misunderstood, and also rather intellectual.

Let him be happy I say.
edit on 18-11-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

child rape

Like Roman Polanski who set up Charlie Manson.

I agree.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join