It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NFL Is Fixed (Week 12+)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Check out Week 11's box:

Besides San Diego, all the top teams lost. Peyton Manning is obviously throwing games, the Cardinals might not win again all season and look out for San Francisco.

I believe every game is fixed, not only for gambling profits but for entertainment value. The NFL is dripping with cash everywhich way.

If you see anything fishy from here on out, post it. I know i will. If you study close enough, you can predict the storyline each week.

Here are my week 12 locks based on conspiracy ONLY. Meaning each week i will post a few games that i feel are obvious winners based soley on how i feel the NFL is writing their script.

Week 12:

- Seattle beats the Cardinals. The NFL wants the Seahawks to look good. Why? Because the Seahawks play the 49ers on thanksgiving, and it will make a SF win look more impressive

Also, the hot Arizona start was nothing more than a stadium promotion as the Cardinals are hosting this seasons Super Bowl. I dont see them winning another game.

- Dallas will win. Count on it. After reading about all the Cowboy fans who showed up to the London game, from many different countries including Saudi Arabia, i could see how big a market this team really has. No way they lose to the bad NY Giants in the heat of a playoff race.

- SF should massacre Washington. Kapernick still plays anxious in this massive stadium that demands only the best performances and Kap has yet to deliver. That should change against a drama filled Redskins team. Why do i say drama? Look at this picture Desean Jackson posted online after their Week 11 loss:

URL

Those are my 3 conspiracy picks. Ill update after each week.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Are the Patriots not a top team or did they not win? Or does the fact they are the #1 team and won hurt your conspiracy?

Just to add .. anyone who thought the Colts would win is just dumb. Pats are the #1 team in football, and have beat the Colts their last 4 meetings (make that 5 now). Colts have not beat them since 2009.
edit on 18-11-2014 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Arizona had the best record but watching them play the Lions, every single time the lions got something going they shut them down with stupid penalties.

They gave Arizona ridiculously good spots and the Lions,bad spots.

The refs in that game were by no means unbiased, they had it in for the Lions.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 05:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
Pats are the #1 team in football

Not according to the standings. You take Gronk out, and he is prone to injuries, and the Pats just aren't as good. Take Brady out on an injury. Do you think his backup can take over the way Stanton has taken over........twice now, when Palmer had to be benched? Maybe they could, maybe not, but the Cardinals have proven they can. It doesn't matter who they put in behind center.......they win. That's what they do. They're showing people what it means to be a team in the NFL. This isn't the Brady Bunch or Manning and Company, this is the Arizona Cardinals. No one player takes center stage. The whole team does.

I don't see them imploding in the coming weeks. Anything can happen in the NFL, that's for sure, but it just isn't probable.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Taupin Desciple

So if you remove all the best players from a team they won't be as good. Really do not understand your point. They are the best team in football right now, I can not claim to know what will happen in 6 weeks. What I can claim is they are the #1 seed as of this moment. They also just beat the Broncos and the Colts, 2 of the best teams.
edit on 18-11-2014 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 05:18 AM
link   

a reply to: revolutionaryawareness
Peyton Manning is obviously throwing games,

I have a feeling that the Rams are going on a winning steak
St. Louis Is Set to Huddle on New Stadium
Talk turns to new stadium for St. Louis Rams
edit on 18-11-2014 by AttitudeProblem because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: revolutionaryawarenessnone of you even mentioned the best qb in the league.

brady cant even hold aaron rogers jock for him.

go pack go

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Patriots Won.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Why don't you go ask the old and some recent players that have serious brain damage if the games are fixed.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07
They gave Arizona ridiculously good spots and the Lions,bad spots.
The refs in that game were by no means unbiased, they had it in for the Lions.

The Lions were screwed so bad. Just look at this picture as proof.
Proof Lions Were Screwed
Not that we played good enough to win, but the Lions don't need help from the refs to loose.

I do not believe that players throw games. They work too hard to get where they are at to just pretend to play.
If it's crooked, it's because of REFS calling games. Not players.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Because Occams Razor demands it.

Had too..

Go Pats!

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   

So if you remove all the best players from a team they won't be as good. Really do not understand your point.

My point is, if you have a team that is well rounded, that has nothing but very good players, it doesn't matter who gets injured. The backups in every position are just as good. Good enough to get them to 9 and 1. Is Brady's backup as good as he is? Gronk?

The Pats are the no.1 seed in the AFC. Cards are no. 1 in the NFC. I wouldn't brag about that too much though, we all know how well the number 1's fare in the postseason.

One and done.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   
This is what happens with parity. Anyone can beat anyone on any given day.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Are the Patriots not a top team or did they not win? Or does the fact they are the #1 team and won hurt your conspiracy?

Cmon now, read the thread. The top teams of the week via the spread were Denver, San Diego, Washington and New Orleans. The Patriots were underdogs.

Anyone betting big money on those 4 highly favored teams lost. Fixed unpredictability is great for gambling.

Edit: Im telling you right now, that there is a huge conspiracy involving the Cardinals. If they win another game, look for horrible calls. They are just a dummy team that will get beat up in the playoffs. The only reason they are getting wins is because their stadium is hosting the Super Bowl.

2nd Edit: Payers are throwing games. Why do you think they get millions of $$$ to play? Yea refs help but there is only so much they can do. I bet Manning could pick apart any team he wants, but would that be good for football? No. Thats how he threw 2 picks right away playing crappy Oakland. Upredictablity sells.
edit on 19-11-2014 by revolutionaryawareness because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Taupin Desciple

So if you remove all the best players from a team they won't be as good. Really do not understand your point.

My point is, if you have a team that is well rounded, that has nothing but very good players, it doesn't matter who gets injured. The backups in every position are just as good. Good enough to get them to 9 and 1. Is Brady's backup as good as he is? Gronk?

The Pats are the no.1 seed in the AFC. Cards are no. 1 in the NFC. I wouldn't brag about that too much though, we all know how well the number 1's fare in the postseason.

One and done.

You clearly are not a football fan if you think the backups for the very best players in the league are just as good.

The only time a QB gets injured and his replacement does just as well is when the QB was not that good to begin with. What happened when Manning left the colts, which was not even from injury? Enough said.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 01:09 AM
link   

So teams that needed to win by a lot to cover the spread did not do it ... not a shocker. You seem to be confusing "top team" and "favored to win by a lot". They are not the same thing.
edit on 20-11-2014 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   
There is no way players throw games. They work their whole lives to get to the NFL.
They get there and find out its professional wrestling? Then no one spills the beans? BULL.
If games are fixed, it's refs and refs alone.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Check out this weeks NFL spreads

Cardinals at 9-1 are expected to lose in Seattle. Seems strange since how much Arizonas been hyped and how much worse Seattle is this year.
See how the NFL/Vegas is suddenly anti-AZ? I hope they never win another game.

They couldnt host a Super Bowl in a stadium with a mediocre team. So they created a fake 9-1 record, paid off Palmer $50 Million, and will now blame their collapse and eventual playoff ousting on Drew Stanton. Book it.

Buffalo favored to beat the Jets is fixed, NY will win. People will make tons off that game if they bet Jets. Percy Harvin will have a huge game

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: revolutionaryawareness
Check out this weeks NFL spreads

Cardinals at 9-1 are expected to lose in Seattle. Seems strange since how much Arizonas been hyped and how much worse Seattle is this year.

That is the toughest stadium in the league to play in. They've lost 2 games there in the last 2 years. I took the Hawks this week.

Buffalo favored to beat the Jets is fixed, NY will win. People will make tons off that game if they bet Jets. Percy Harvin will have a huge game

Where ever this game is going to end up being played the Bills WILL beat the Jets. They are a superior team.
edit on 20-11-2014 by intrepid because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join