It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Impressive Speech Made by Putin to The World...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: vkey08
a reply to: TM62

And the United States is neither of those, it is rather a "Representative Republic" in which we elect a few to govern and represent the many.... just for clarity.

Thanks for the clarity
There are so many different forms of democracy, all about how those with the power decide to define it. We just are part of the program.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Walsh

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter
You mean Putin? Yeah, not many are impressed by Vlad.
He left with his tail between his legs.
nypost.com...

Tail between his legs ? ... hardly

why would he stay When the majority of club members have pushed sanctions against him ?

when he believes ..

Sanctions introduced by members of the G20 against Russia contradict the very principles of the summit’s activities, as well as international law, Russian President Vladimir Putin told TASS ahead of the G20 meeting in Brisbane, Australia.

and act of cowardice ? nay ,more like the Proverbial F-U , to TPTB ...

i Noble act i say , besides i am sure he sensed that his presents there would have made no impact on the current situation . not when you have leaders who are bought and paid for .

haters are gona hate .. just saying

link

I am guessing you don't see annexing an entire island from another sovereign nation as a bad act huh?

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dimithae
a reply to: elysiumfire

Now your gonna get it. All the pro American/Russia and Putin haters will be on you. I find most of Putin's speeches to be reasonable. But alas he is still a politician and we all know how much truth they tell.

This is not Russia. Its permissible to hold a position that is not Putlers.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Xeven

He cant.. its goes against the false history Putin is trying to push to justify his illegal actions. Putin stated Ukraine is an illegal nation so annexing crimea was justified.

They ignore the fact Russia officially recognized Ukraine and its complete border, including crimea, when they signed the Budapest memo.

As for the speech... it was anything but impressive and sounded better in its original german form.

edit on 19-11-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

And as an administrator,that absolves him of what? He would know exactly what all was going that the CIA was doing including all the stupid plots to kill Castro. What a waste of tax dollars.

Putin filled out papers and tried to recruit any Americans that wanted to sell out their country. He wasn't privy to any real secrets from the higher ups nor did he get to make any decisions.That didn't come till later when he got back to Moscow and climbed up in rank. So a super spy he wasn't.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: solarstorm
Putin is quite interesting. The more you learn about him, the more likable he becomes.

Hitler started off that way too.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Emerys

originally posted by: solarstorm
Putin is quite interesting. The more you learn about him, the more likable he becomes.

Hitler started off that way too.

So did Obama, go figure.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: tavi45

People know they meet. What they discuss is secret beyond belief.

And are you able to hear what is being discussed in every board room meeting in the US, or any country for that matter?

So would the discussions at a board meeting that you don't hear or see discussed be considered secret, or is it only secret because you don't hear the discussions?

Everyone knows how to be democratic.

Really, because I can almost guarantee there are some in the Brazilian rain forest that have no clue as to what democracy is and what it does.

America has toppled countless actual democratically elected leaders because it didn't conform to their plan. Panama and Ecuador are just two. I can name more.

And yet we didn't annex any part of those two countries, unlike Putin and his actions in Ukraine with Crimea.

The fact that people still think our sham of a nation is still a democracy is just unbelievable to me.

And the fact that people think Putin and what he is doing is justified is just unbelievable to me.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: DYepes

So did Obama, go figure.

Except that the more you learn about Obama...the more you see he has no business as president, and the one's who voted for him are wishing they didn't.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Basically Putin threatened the rest of the world back who threaten Him.WW3 or Battle of Armageddon becoming will come out of this.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Xeven

It's always wicked to do so. In this world there are many talking pots and kettles in the geopolitical arena. Have you heard of the Depopulation of Chagossians from the Chagos Archipelago?

The depopulation of Chagossians from the Chagos Archipelago, that is, the compelled expulsion of the inhabitants of the island of Diego Garcia and the other islands of the British Indian Ocean Territory (BIOT) by the United Kingdom, at the request of the United States of America, began in 1968 and concluded on 27 April 1973 with the evacuation of Peros Banhos atoll.[1][2] The people, known at the time as the Ilois,[3] are today known as Chagos Islanders or Chagossians.[4]
Some Chagossians and human rights advocates have said that the Chagossian right of occupation was violated by the British Foreign Office as a result of the 1966 agreement[5] between the British and American governments to provide an unpopulated island for a U.S. military base, and that additional compensation[6] and a right of return[7] be provided.

Again, it's not ok for any nation, America included, to do so....

edit on 19-11-2014 by Involutionist because: ETA: en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

As for the speech... it was anything but impressive and sounded better in its original german form.

Come now if Putin was to wear a brown suite you would find fault with it and only goes to show you are scratching the bottom of the barrel.

I like many find Putin to be very calm and collective which is on the other end of the scale to that Abbot guy from Oz and his "Shirt Front" comments but best of all, most the time Putin does just what he says he's going to do but then again he did say more sanctions on the west if the west put more on Russia and then did nothing.

Only goes to show no one is perfect.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Involutionist

It's always wicked to do so. In this world there are many talking pots and kettles in the geopolitical arena.

Yes I agree.

What gets me is the USA always talking about fighting XYZ to protect human rights because it fools the sheep at home but just try looking at friends of the USA like Israel or Saudi Arabia who have the worse human rights records in the world and the USA never bombs them.

You know you are in deep poo poo when the USA says its coming to help, just like they are now saying to NATO in Europe.

Help, Going back home now WWII is over would hep

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: elysiumfire

Hitler gave great speeches...he also didn't want to expand the German empire. He had too, you know, for the German people and all...
edit on 19-11-2014 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: VirusGuard
a reply to: Involutionist

It's always wicked to do so. In this world there are many talking pots and kettles in the geopolitical arena.

Yes I agree.

What gets me is the USA always talking about fighting XYZ to protect human rights because it fools the sheep at home but just try looking at friends of the USA like Israel or Saudi Arabia who have the worse human rights records in the world and the USA never bombs them.

You know you are in deep poo poo when the USA says its coming to help, just like they are now saying to NATO in Europe.

Help, Going back home now WWII is over would hep

This immediately reminded me of President Reagan's words:

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Putin is a gifted orator. Anytime I listen to his speeches I'm half-tempted to swing my support his way. That, and I've always had a soft spot for the underdog.

That said, the speech is actually rather worrying in it's content. Essentially, he's said he's done playing with the West and is prepared to go whole-hog on his ambitions. What those ambitions are, it's hard to say. One could look at his recent actions and surmise he's trying to rebuild the old USSR. As with most leader, he's playing with his hand very close to his chest. Is he bluffing?

What's scary to think about is the possibility that he is not.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Another one who has similarities with Hitler, I can`t wait for the LvG bashing to begin.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

Is he bluffing?

Yes because that's all he has left...threat of use of nukes.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

Is he bluffing?

Yes because that's all he has left...threat of use of nukes.

..... like a rat in a barrel...
edit on Thu, 20 Nov 2014 12:11:01 -06001112America/ChicagoThursday4 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   
rebuild the USSR, jeez the only thing people can say is what their western dictators keep sound biting for ratings??

All of his actions in the last decade were direct counters to western interference on his borders. A slaughter by fascists against innocent people including citizens of his country paid for by foreign interests on your own border is a legitimate reason to become involved. rebuild the USSR, if that was true he would have just steamrolled straight to the capitols from the get go. Not like NATO would have actually done anything in response as Europe does not want more blood on it streets.

Anyone with an unbiased view on global strategic policy could clearly see NATO was intent on cutting off his only Black sea port access with the moves they were making. I seem to remember the country making a stink when they were stationed in Cuba in the actual cold war days of the USSR. Telling the world Russia has no right to make a stink as violence paid for and sponsored by foreigners on their very border is a bit unrealistic and very one sided.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join