It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Impressive Speech Made by Putin to The World...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Walsh

why would he stay When the majority of club members have pushed sanctions against him ?

And yet what has he done to help relieve those sanctions...oh that's right send more weapons to the separatists.

He knows what he has to do to get the sanctions removed, yet he just keeps doing the same thing that brought the sanctions on in the first place.

It isn't that hard to understand, he just doesn't care about anything except himself and total power over the old federation which doesn't exist except in his own mind.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 02:50 AM
link   

why would he stay When the majority of club members have pushed sanctions against him ?

I don't know. Why did he leave early? Not a very strong position to take.
Why would he show up at all when those sanctions were in place long before he arrived?
Mostly, why did he think he could convince Merkel his intentions were noble?

He's isolated Russia. And no, he probably doesn't care because he knows he's right. Just ask him.

edit on 11/18/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Is anyone going to discuss the actual speech, or are you just going to sit there and throw meaningless chaff around?

There is PLENTY to discuss about this speech, which has some quite interesting revelations, if not outright accusations. Nothing too revealing to a bunch of conspiracy theorists, mind you, but still-

"...At the same time, total control of the global mass media has made it possible when desired to portray white as black and black as white."

So Putin points this out, while at the same time, supposedly totally controls entities like Russia Today and other Russian news sources? Interesting. At the least he admits mass media is controlled. No news there. Not to us.

"We sometimes get the impression that our colleagues and friends (speaking most specifically about the US) are constantly fighting the consequences of their own policies, throw all their effort into addressing the risks they themselves have created, and pay an ever-greater price."

Yes, it's called "blowback," so named by a wiser candidate for President not elected by the dumbass American public. Instead we got "change" and quadruple health insurance rates. Uh-huh. And that "ever-greater price" we continue to pay keeps coming right out of the taxpayer's pockets and blood, while they struggle just to survive.

"We insist on continuing talks; we are not only in favor of talks, but insist on continuing talks to reduce nuclear arsenals. The less nuclear weapons we have in the world, the better. "

Aw come on, Putin, that is not conducive to insane, war mongering, MIC profits. How can you expect to be popular with them? We the people, however, who are sick of having nuclear bombs pointed at us, are listening. Bravo.

"The allegations and statements that Russia is trying to establish some sort of empire, encroaching on the sovereignty of its neighbors, are groundless. Russia does not need any kind of special, exclusive place in the world – I want to emphasize this. While respecting the interests of others, we simply want for our own interests to be taken into account and for our position to be respected.
"

I'd say there is more proof to back up that statement than there is to counter it. And namely, in the fact that Russian "meddling" in the affairs of others has been kept to a minimum. And quite a stark contrast to the wars by proxy and funding of rebels that has occurred, again, by my tax dollar.

He also talks about the New World Order, and many other things. The speech sounded less politician-like than anyone I've heard speak in a long, long time. Even if he is bluffing and putting on his best act, it sounds a hell of a lot more convincing than most. A very interesting speech, to say the least.

S&F

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

Even if he is bluffing and putting on his best act, it sounds a hell of a lot more convincing than most.

In light of his actions? No.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 03:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: tavi45
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

"Why would you throw your lot in with someone who is exactly what you feel you are enduring now, only his is a more harsh standard...... "

Because Russia isn't trying to impose itself on the world. Russia is not trying to build an empire. America is.

The Russians aren't a danger to me or my family. America (or more accurately its corporate masters) is.

Odd the US isnt taking territory but Russia is. When Russian troops enter your country next thing you know your declared Russian citizens and have to start paying taxes. Maybe the US should have done this i personally would love it if it lowered mine. Unfortunately my taxes go to building up a foreign country you know like the millions given Russia just to have them talk about how much they hate America, Even funnier without US aid Russia wouldnt even be here today we are our own worst enemy throw money at third world countries so they can turn into Fascists.

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

You mean in Ukraine? He tried the diplomatic route, showed much restraint for a long time, and when that got thrown out the window, then... And keep in mind that is only a very recent chapter in a long book. I am talking since he has been a major player in world politics. I love the way you refuse to make that comparison, Phage. It's like it doesn't compute up there.

edit on Tue Nov 18th 2014 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 03:06 AM
link   

and when that got thrown out the window, then.
He said, "Screw it. I'm just going to take it." Hmm. Sounds sort of like Kuwait.

And keep in mind that is only a very recent chapter in a long book. I am talking since he has been a major player in world politics.
I fail to see how that makes his rant "impressive."

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Keep dodging. You must have been great at dodge-ball in school... Putin all bad, America all good. Uh-huh.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 03:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueAmerican
"We insist on continuing talks; we are not only in favor of talks, but insist on continuing talks to reduce nuclear arsenals. The less nuclear weapons we have in the world, the better. "

Aw come on, Putin, that is not conducive to insane, war mongering, MIC profits. How can you expect to be popular with them? We the people, however, who are sick of having nuclear bombs pointed at us, are listening. Bravo.

I guess you mean the Russian MIC as they have more warheads than any other country. While the US reduced it's arsenal the Russians increased them, and have more today.

US: 31k (US height)
Rus: 6k

US: 21k
Rus: 37k

Today
US: 7.7k
Rus: 8.5k

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 03:09 AM
link   

America all good

Sorry, I seem to have missed where I said that. Can you point it out for me?

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 03:11 AM
link   

There is still a chance to construct a new world order that will avoid a world war. This new world order must of necessity include the United States—but can only do so on the same terms as everyone else: subject to international law and international agreements; refraining from all unilateral action; in full respect of the sovereignty of other nations.

Text of speech. [Emphasis mine. --DJW001]

So much for Putin fighting the New World Order. Apparently, in the New World Order of Putin's the United States must respect the sovereignty of other nations, but Russia is free to annex its neighbors.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

I don't know. Why did he leave early? Not a very strong position to take.
Why would he show up at all when those sanctions were in place long before he arrived?
Mostly, why did he think he could convince Merkel his intentions were noble?

He's isolated Russia. And no, he probably doesn't care because he knows he's right. Just ask him.

lol , Phage i like you , but sens a bit of a nerd rage from you . my opinion

we don't really know why Putin does what he does , or why he walked out of the G20 . i chose to believe that it's because he does not want to play cards with TPTB anymore .

and that's that ....

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 03:16 AM
link   

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
Apparently, in the New World Order of Putin's the United States must respect the sovereignty of other nations, but Russia is free to annex its neighbors.

If the people in Crimea did not want to be part of Russia and had not filed officially to that effect, I believe he wouldn't have done it. And you're leaving out A LOT of the events as they proceeded to that point of a general referendum. You must be one of those "revisionist history" dudes.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

And yet what has he done to help relieve those sanctions...oh that's right send more weapons to the separatists.

This has got to be the biggest fact twist you ever did.

Trucks full of food and medical stuff was delivered and keeps being delivered to Eastern Ukraine. You'd prefer people starve ?

As for Weapons ??

Well you'd love it if Kiev Fascists could just kill all the Eastern Ukrainians, luckily Putin is not YOU, and has sent them plenty of guns.

You hate that, I love it, sounds like my kind of people are winning

edit on 18-11-2014 by WineWithIce5 because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: WineWithIce5

But you don't impress me at all.
That's ok, I'm not trying to.

Why don't you do the same, make a statement that you are pro US and make a statement why.

This neither about me or the US but ok.

I am "pro US" because I live here and have what many would consider a good lifestyle because of it. I am "pro US" because I have visited a few other countries and, though I found nothing to disparage about them, still prefer to live in the US.

That does not mean that I think the US is perfect. That does not mean I think that the US is justified in everything it does. That does not mean I think that the US has the right to annex the territories of other nations. That does not mean that I have to think that Russia's actions are justifiable.

Happy now?

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 03:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueAmerican

originally posted by: DJW001
Apparently, in the New World Order of Putin's the United States must respect the sovereignty of other nations, but Russia is free to annex its neighbors.

If the people in Crimea did not want to be part of Russia and had not filed officially to that effect, I believe he wouldn't have done it. And you're leaving out A LOT of the events as they proceeded to that point of a general referendum. You must be one of those "revisionist history" dudes.

Funny i was thinking the same thing of you.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 03:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: johnnyBgood
20 years ago I would have never believed that my future self would ever say such a thing as this but it seems to me that Russia may be the only thing (along with China and India of course) standing in the way of a complete nazi (or ashkenazi) take over of the world.

Has the world really changed that much or is it just my perspective I wonder? Probably just my perspective.

I see it that way too, we've just had remembrance day here in the UK recently, and I was thinking to myself what my Grandfather and Great Grandfather would be thinking about today's society and world, would he think those wars and enemies he fought against, were won in the end?, or did the war and enemies go underground (America) to rise up again a few generations later in complete control of the world?

That was my actual thought that day and you reminded me of it again.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 03:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
I am "pro US" because I live here and have what many would consider a good lifestyle because of it. I am "pro US" because I have visited a few other countries and, though I found nothing to disparage about them, still prefer to live in the US.

That does not mean that I think the US is perfect. That does not mean I think that the US is justified in everything it does. That does not mean I think that the US has the right to annex the territories of other nations. That does not mean that I have to think that Russia's actions are justifiable.

Happy now?

Actually I am not happy now.

So let me get this straight, as an intelligent man that you are.

You expect me to believe that you don't know that US had a hand in Kiev revolution, and that US tried to have Crimea Naval Base be lost to Russian Federation after 200 years.

You expect me to believe that you don't know that US government plays Dirty World Wide Politics.

And let me guess Phage, you don't know that 9/11 was inside job, and let me guess, you don't know that US helped create ISIS.

Wanna be Pro US

Hey by all means.

But don't expect the rest of us to fall into the pit of sin with you.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 03:33 AM
link   
a reply to: WineWithIce5

But don't expect the rest of us to fall into the pit of sin with you.
Sin is a religious concept. I don't buy into it.

But you could have at least read what I wrote since you asked for it.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join