It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Impressive Speech Made by Putin to The World...

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: BornAgainAlien
a reply to: DJW001

I don`t even read what`s on that site, I stopped reading it after a few articles months ago...so I can`t respond on something I don`t read.

So you are commenting and condemning information on a site you don't read...

im not surprised.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 05:12 AM
link   

I don`t even read what`s on that site, I stopped reading it after a few articles months ago...so I can`t respond on something I don`t read.

I will link to this post every time you claim to be impartial or interested in the truth.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Fine...

...and to explain to people what this was about, FlopFake is the only propaganda website which has such an astounding amount of propaganda on it, it`s just unreadable for me.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Fine...

...and to explain to people what this was about, FlopFake is the only propaganda website which has such an astounding amount of propaganda on it, it`s just unreadable for me.

Actually, it exposes vicious Russian propaganda. No wonder you cannot bear to read it.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Fine...

Actually, it exposes vicious Russian propaganda. No wonder you cannot bear to read it.

No, it just shows anti-Russia propaganda.

If you want to point the forum members to such sites, just point them to this site, they will have more fun:

More Fun

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Is there a site that exposes vicious US propaganda?

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

Is there a site that exposes vicious US propaganda?

You are on it now. The problem is, it has been hijacked by Russian propagandists who are less interested in exposing America's lies than propagating Russia's lies.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

Well no wonder you don't seem to know your being lied to by Putin. But I'd say at the very least read it so you can show everyone all the propaganda lies about Russia should be easy to disprove. You can start they have a great article on how much Russia spends on its propaganda machine's. Even better I's the guardians piece on RT opening in the UK talks about how RT is promoting conspiracy theories and whorring itself out to Russian propaganda.

posted on Nov, 28 2014 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: johnnyBgood

originally posted by: johnnyBgood
20 years ago I would have never believed that my future self would ever say such a thing as this but it seems to me that Russia may be the only thing (along with China and India of course) standing in the way of a complete nazi (or ashkenazi) take over of the world.

Has the world really changed that much or is it just my perspective I wonder? Probably just my perspective.

Despite media brain washing, it would seem that the "bad" guys are now the good guys and the "good" guys are now the bad guys...

All of this role reversal in a relatively short amount of time, since the end of WW2.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join