It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Impressive Speech Made by Putin to The World...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Looked to see if this had already been brought to the forum, but couldn't find that it had, so I place it here for everyone's edification.

Putin made a speech in October just before the G20 meeting in Australia. Having read it, I believe what he says is something everyone needs to at least read, digest, and make their own informed opinion. I do not bring it to the forum within an agenda, but more as a requirement for some understanding regarding a country and a political entity we are supposed to villify...that is unless, you are your own critical thinker.

cluborlov.blogspot.ca...

Regards

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: elysiumfire

Now your gonna get it. All the pro American/Russia and Putin haters will be on you. I find most of Putin's speeches to be reasonable. But alas he is still a politician and we all know how much truth they tell.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 01:30 AM
link   

A partial quote from your source;

5. Russia has no intention of going fishing in the murky waters created by America's ever-expanding “empire of chaos,” and has no interest in building a new empire of her own (this is unnecessary; Russia's challenges lie in developing her already vast territory).

No ?, perhaps because they only like to fish in their own murky waters ?.

Kind Regards
Myselfaswell

+43 more 
posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 01:37 AM
link   
20 years ago I would have never believed that my future self would ever say such a thing as this but it seems to me that Russia may be the only thing (along with China and India of course) standing in the way of a complete nazi (or ashkenazi) take over of the world.

Has the world really changed that much or is it just my perspective I wonder? Probably just my perspective.

+26 more 
posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Putin is quite interesting. The more you learn about him, the more likable he becomes.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 01:41 AM
link   

SnF for posting

yeah, waiting for those Putin haters to show up and na na na na na .....

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: johnnyBgood
20 years ago I would have never believed that my future self would ever say such a thing as this but it seems to me that Russia may be the only thing (along with China and India of course) standing in the way of a complete nazi (or ashkenazi) take over of the world.

Has the world really changed that much or is it just my perspective I wonder? Probably just my perspective.

Nope. I'm in complete agreement.

I can't stand many of his policies. He demonizes gays and endorses assault on them, meaning if i was in Russia I'd be treated horribly.

Despite that I think he's the final line of defense from a brutal totalitarian global regime run by corporate interests.

Who knows what the real story is but it's about time someone stands up to America's global reign of terror.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: mypan

Eventually they will come here and attack the source as usual.

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter
You mean Putin? Yeah, not many are impressed by Vlad.
He left with his tail between his legs.
nypost.com...

edit on 11/18/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Eventually they will come here and attack the source as usual.

Better than attacking the poster...you should try that sometime.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Murky waters of chaos .. does that include Georgia? Crimea? Ukraine? I forget, which country did the US annex recently?

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Hard to be impressed by someone who is blatantly lying while the world see's through him concerning Ukraine and his actions as of late.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Spewtin didn't have the guts to stay and tough it out.

Scurried home to "Mother"

+11 more 
posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: tavi45

Despite that I think he's the final line of defense from a brutal totalitarian global regime run by corporate interests.

Uhhh except that he runs the same sort of regime.......

Why would you throw your lot in with someone who is exactly what you feel you are enduring now, only his is a more harsh standard......

Sometimes I really wonder if people are THAT blinded for their disdain for America that they are willing to just jump on board with anyone that might oppose them......

Even if that particular person or group is considerably worse.......

but it's about time someone stands up to America's global reign of terror.

Many times through out history people thought that same thing, and then lived to regret it when they got it.....im sure Germans felt the same way when hitler came around...

People keep hoping for the downfall of America, but if that day comes, pray whoever brings it about doesnt TRULY shackle , Subjugate and ensalve you in every sense of the word....

Our problems in America are dire of course, but many of them are first world problems.....that could change dramatically, and not just for America.....

edit on 11/18/2014 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/18/2014 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
Sometimes I really wonder if people are THAT blinded for their disdain for America that they are willing to just jump on board with anyone that might oppose them......

Even if that particular person or group is considerably worse.......

Yes. It happens everywhere.

Here is an example from MMA (mixed martial arts). UFC 135lb champ Ronda Rousey has tons of haters. They almost all support Cyborg Santos, who was busted for using steroids and almost singlehandedly killed Woman's MMA. There are no Cyborg fans, only Ronda haters.

There are very few real Putin fans, only people who hate America and look for anyone against them to throw their support their way regardless of what they have done.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 02:40 AM
link   
a reply to: rigel4

Spewtin didn't have the guts to stay and tough it out.

Seems he didn't like the discussion about Ukraine, so he took his ball and went home because he didn't like the way he was treated although he brought it all on by himself.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: mypan

yeah, waiting for those Putin haters to show up and na na na na na .....

So this is just a thread for Putin lovers...forgive me.

Viva la Putin

Don't want to be left out.

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 02:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
He left with his tail between his legs.
nypost.com...

Tail between his legs ? ... hardly

why would he stay When the majority of club members have pushed sanctions against him ?

when he believes ..

Sanctions introduced by members of the G20 against Russia contradict the very principles of the summit’s activities, as well as international law, Russian President Vladimir Putin told TASS ahead of the G20 meeting in Brisbane, Australia.

and act of cowardice ? nay ,more like the Proverbial F-U , to TPTB ...

i Noble act i say , besides i am sure he sensed that his presents there would have made no impact on the current situation . not when you have leaders who are bought and paid for .

haters are gona hate .. just saying

link

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Dimithae

All the pro American/Russia and Putin haters will be on you.

So Pro Russian good...Pro American/West bad.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

"Why would you throw your lot in with someone who is exactly what you feel you are enduring now, only his is a more harsh standard...... "

Because Russia isn't trying to impose itself on the world. Russia is not trying to build an empire. America is.

The Russians aren't a danger to me or my family. America (or more accurately its corporate masters) is.
edit on 18-11-2014 by tavi45 because: added a sentence

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join