It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aircraft Cloaking Tech 2

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I will tell you this, I believe that this was a government
project, and. I live in Pensacola FL and I have been told that
perhaps there are experimental aircraft flown into the section of the Eglin AFB Test Range. This would be my best guess of where this specific "aircraft" was going.

Sorry, to correct myself, I would be guessing that it was an expiremental aircraft being flown to Eglin AFB to perhaps be tested in the climatic lab. Perhaps they were testing and bending the strenth of these Cloaking panels ??...Plz reply

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Why didnt you just add this to the other topic? Also when I talked about aactive stealth I was not referring to making it invisible in any way. Anyways all I can say now is, the FB-22 will become the Hottest bomber.

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I would not doubt but what there were black project aircraft going into Eglin AFB... not only for the climatic lab but for other reasons as well.

I go to Eglin and Nellis frequently and quite frankly nothing would surprise me concerning those 2 bases.

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by intelgurl
I would not doubt but what there were black project aircraft going into Eglin AFB... not only for the climatic lab but for other reasons as well.

I go to Eglin and Nellis frequently and quite frankly nothing would surprise me concerning those 2 bases.

Are you forgetting about the home of the Air Combat Commands, Langley Air force base? By white standards its the premier Base of the Air force and the first to receive operational raptors when they will be finally stood up. It also features the large aviation testing area at NASA Langely.

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I haven't forgot Langley, LOL.
But as far as unknown sightings go, I stand by Eglin & Nellis.
Edwards, Wright-Patterson, Langley, they are all of the same ilk, but I always see strange things at Eglin and Nellis - never fails.

top topics

join