It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus is the True&Better

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 10:28 PM
link   
As you watch the video, please pay attention to the references, then go and research the books each of these references appear in. Notice how the Bible Foreshadows Jesus over a massive span of time in History.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ServantOfTheLamb

I thought this one was good to add for the people who think the OT is from a different God than the NT

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 11:28 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: uwascallywabbit

Jesus of Nazareth was fictitious...ignorant of the facts apparently you have never researched anything honestly, but since you are so sure that God and Christ and fictitious why don't I prove that you are by definition insane based on the way you live your life?

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 11:45 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 11:57 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Read more at www.brainyquote.com...

As an atheist you are grounded to a naturalistic and reductionistic world view. Simply put everything is just random matter in motion, and there is no logical reason to for an atheist to believe that causality in the future will reflect causality in the past and present. Yet you don't wake up everyday fearing that gravity will be far stronger or lighter than it was the day before. You don't expect fire to suddenly be the most pleasurable thing you've experienced because you don't expect the physical laws that govern that experience to change, yet you have no reason for believing they should stay the same. Actually in a random universe things should change a lot, and all the time unless there is some logical reason that they should stay the same, yet there isn't one from your world view. Therefore you wake up everyday living your life as though the physical laws of the universe won't change while believing a world view that says there is no reason they shouldn't change.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 12:08 AM
link   

i never claimed to be an athiest,

my only actual claims are that when it comes to ficticious characters, i like Gandalf.

now that said,

i'll get off my miniature high horse for a sec...

im only trolling your thread beacuse i think that ATS is a BAD place for Christians to spread Christianity...

the site is about conspiracy, and would appear to be for smart people thinking about things from an evidentiary POV.

confusing this with the fun you have privately with religious documents wastes OUR time.

there are a thousand Christian sites you could have gone to YES?

but you came here to throw your stuff at science people to "help" us?

hence a lil resistance...

im sure youre a nice person..

please never talk in public about imaginary things that cannot be proven, you will be mistaken for an imbecile

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 12:19 AM
link   

please never talk in public about imaginary things that cannot be proven, you will be mistaken for an imbecile

Never claimed to be an atheist but call Gods imaginary, and say that those who talk about them are imbeciles. Maybe I should call you an anti-theist, but that just shows how bias you are. I am at least open minded and here to have honest conversation.

You might realize that the TPTB are Luciferian, and a lot of the conspiracy theories tie in with christian prophecies. So this place actually seems like a great place.

Just because you have never taken the time to prove the existence of a Creator doesn't mean one cannot do it with a bit of philosophy.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 12:23 AM
link   

thanks for returning, i thought i had you on the ropes there..

i will agree that TPTB appear to most of us to be evil

and that much of the discussion on boards like these revolves around same

but that is far from agreeing that YOUR RELIGIOUS INTERPRETATION is accurate.

trying to use scripture to "prove" anything is only going to let you preach to the choir

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: ServantOfTheLamb
I thought this one was good to add for the people who think the OT is from a different God than the NT

The below video clip connects many of the dots on this subject as well...

The same divine titles given to Yahweh in the OT are applied to Jesus in the NT. "I AM" is one divine title which God uses in the OT. The Jewish prophets all tell us that Messiah/Christ is eternal, not a created being. Jesus is eternal. God said in the OT that He would descend down from heaven and dwell among His people. "For behold, the Lord is coming out of His place; He will come down from heaven and tread on the high places of the earth" Micah 1:3 "The word(Jesus)became flesh and dwelt among us" John 1:14 God clothed Himself in human flesh in the person of Christ. "God is light; and in Him there is no darkness at all" 1 John 1:5 "I am the light of the world" Jesus in John 8:12

"I tell you the truth" before Abraham was born I AM. John 8:58. Through out the gospel of John we clearly see that Jesus used this title ---- I AM. ----------- At the beginning of his many statements. --WHY? Right after Jesus stated this, the Jews picked up stones to throw at him.-- Why? The Jews answered him, "We are not going to stone you for a good work but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, are making yourself God!" John 10:33 Here, from Jesus's own WORDS we see that JESUS, was claiming to be God. Jesus spoke these same words - I AM,- in the old Testament and used the same words - I AM, - in the new testament. Jesus was telling the Jews that this was his name, then, now, and for ever. The Jews clearly understood that Jesus was claming to be God, the same person at Mount Sinai, when he said to Moses I AM that I AM.

JESUS, WHO IS GOD, said to Moses, "I AM WHO I AM,'' this is what you are to say to the Israelites: 'I AM has sent me to you.'" That is why I told you that you will die in your sins, for unless you believe that I AM, you will die in your sins." John 8:24

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 01:00 AM
link   

I said use philosophy not Scripture.

My religious interpretation ? What are you even getting at?

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: ServantOfTheLamb

Never claimed to be an atheist but call Gods imaginary, and say that those who talk about them are imbeciles. Maybe I should call you an anti-theist, but that just shows how bias you are. I am at least open minded and here to have honest conversation.

You might realize that the TPTB are Luciferian, and a lot of the conspiracy theories tie in with christian prophecies. So this place actually seems like a great place.

Just because you have never taken the time to prove the existence of a Creator doesn't mean one cannot do it with a bit of philosophy.

Why don't you settle the question of Jesus' existence by naming one person who lived when Jesus allegedly lived who wrote that s/he witnessed Jesus living? That would be historical evidence. Of course, that wouldn't prove that he's a supernatural deity but it would be a first step. On the other hand, if you can't cite contemporaneous documentation proving that Jesus actually existed, why should someone believe not only that he lived and was crucified but is also a supernatural deity?

Look at it like this: if someone tells me there's a Ferrari in my driveway and I check and there isn't, how likely am I to believe that same person when he tells me that he owns the Ferrari?
edit on 18-11-2014 by Tangerine because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 01:14 AM
link   
*** ATTENTION ALL ***

PLEASE PLAY NICE

Discuss all things spiritual and share your own faith-based experiences.

No where in there does it say bash each others religion with reckless abandon, nor does it say spew out hate.
This section of BTS is ... ''one of those personal things people might want to chat about.''
In other words this is a nice section for people to share personal religious events, experiences and such like.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Great video. We might add the last one he left out: Jesus is the better Yahweh. While most people never realize the fact, Yahweh is the Lord Adonai of the OT, while Christ is the Lord Adonai of the NT. When we pray to the Lord, we are not praying to Yahweh. Yahweh hung on a cross for this verse:

Genesis 9

“Whoever sheds human blood,
by humans shall their blood be shed;
for in the image of God
has God made mankind.

Two things in this: He shed the blood of Adam to divide God's image. He then shed blood of humans continually, proclaiming himself to be the only God, with none beside. As we find out later in the NT, God the Father (Elohim from Genesis 1) and Ruach Elohim (Holy Spirit / Mother) were there to show him kindness at His baptism with John. Peace was made with the Son when the Spirit came down as a dove. Less than being our Savior, he revealed the true savior: The Father. His speaking of truth did not reveal His own words, but those of the Father, who was the voice in his voice. His actions did not speak his own path in life, but that of the Father's path to the cross. He died for us, but the true savior was the Father and Mother who allowed the sacrifice to save their own Son. This IS about Jesus. By this example, so must we all follow to the cross of suffering and death.

Bloodshed and war have not stopped since the first century. Primarily because WE are now the body of the Son below. We still shed blood. This is why Jesus said that he 'was (Yahweh)', IS (Christ) and is to come (Holy King). Until the enemy of Satan is made the footstool, His lower nature is not completely conquered.

Who made Satan?

Genesis 3

3 Now the serpent was more crafty than any of the wild animals the Lord God (Yahweh Elohim) had made. He said to the woman, “Did God really say, ‘You must not eat from any tree in the garden’?”

After Genesis 3, Yahweh Elohim became Yahweh. He had lost the title of maker of Heaven and Earth. From there, he proclaims himself to again be the Yahweh Elohim. Check this in the Names of God Bible to see that I am correct. Bloodshed and division denied Him the right to hold the name given.

The last 2000 years provided a testing period for the Son, who is at the right hand of God. That testing period has show progress for mankind, but not change to the division created by shedding Adam's blood to make Eve. Go back to the Genesis 9 verse I quoted. The image of God is BOTH male and female, not a division of the two. In the end, Elohim will join us back.

Matthew 22

29 Jesus replied, “You are in error because you do not know the Scriptures or the power of God. 30 At the resurrection people will neither marry nor be given in marriage; they will be like the angels in heaven. 31 But about the resurrection of the dead—have you not read what God said to you, 32 ‘I am the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob’? He is not the God of the dead but of the living.”

The living are above (Angels) and we are the female bride divided below. All of this was a test of the Son to Refine Eve (Female) before joing back to Adam. Read this thread for more on this topic.

Here is another Thread I did showing how the Angel above is entangled to the female (child) below being refined. Eve is a personification of this process to refine the weaker nature below. We see Yahweh as self-righteous and Jesus as humble and loving. There is a reason for this. The strong nature was also refined. How? Involution, or the Flood of Noah (reality spoilers).

Jesus died for more than just our own salvation. He must forgive us (enemies) and we must forgive Him (Yahweh). It goes two ways or there is NO forgiveness. He willingly became a Kinsman to man so that he could become weakness and see our plight as the humans he had created. His work beyond the cross was to work us back to the image of God (BOTH male and female as the Angels in Heaven). By this, we will be more than an Angel.

We will possess experience as fallen beings. From here, the tables will flip. Powers and principalities above will be required to follow in our footsteps. We will rule as we have been ruled, only this time, with righteousness.

edit on 18-11-2014 by AlephBet because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   
nm
edit on 18-11-2014 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join