It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latest ISIS Execution Video Definitely Not Fake

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: LOSTinAMERICA

"The sad part it's all our government's fault to begin with."

A more true statement was never uttered. People only see the horror of of the present situation but forget the disastrous events that brought us to this sad state. American presidents past and present along with their co-conspirators should be drug in chains to the Hague to answer for crimes against humanity....

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

"Reality needs to sink in to people that think everyone can be reasoned with."

And our government's position is you reason with our position or we will blow you away, "GOT IT"?

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   
If the government paid the ransom he would be free. The problem here as with the British is their "we do not negotiate with terrorists" policy. If Peter Kassig was Spanish or Italian or French he would be free and alive.

The American and British Government should treat its kidnapped citizens better especially its employees.

See this article.
edit on 17-11-2014 by ispyed because: url wrong

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: seabhac-rua

I dont believe any of them are fake, I believe ISIS is a fake terrorist group that was created to serve a purpose for the US and NATO, just like the Libyan Rebels, just like Al-Qaiada in Afghanistan when they wanted the Russians out of there....surprise surprise they want Assad (Russian backed) out of Syria...it's no coincidence.

It's no coincidence Libyan rebels had set up a central banking system before Ghaddaffi fell, so they could be loaned money by NATO and US. It's no coincidence now with ISIS and their ISIS Dinar....there are no coincidences.

For those who wanna fight these guys, all well and good, but those you fight for created and supply this enemy. You would be better served fighting your own government, usurping them, then stopping the flow of money to ISIS....but we all know that's impossible...so have a sip of Kool Aid, grab your M4....and CHARGE

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: LightAssassin

Bravo! Well stated!

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bicent76

ISIS, HAS declared war upon us.. Air strikes are not going to do it, untrained gorilla fighters aren't going to end this ISIS, threat..

You're right in one aspect and wrong, sort of, in another. ISIS has declared war on us and I won;t be surprised if you don't see something like what happened here in Canada a few weeks ago happen in the States at some point in the near future.In my humble opinion, it is inevitable. The west is a target and the US is the biggest target of all. They had attacks in the UK, Canada an possibly other countries as well. It isn't going to be a large organized attack. The intelligence services are good at weeding those out. It will be something like Boston or what happened in Ottawa or St Jean de Richeleau. Lone individuals just deciding tat the day they do it, is the day they do it.

And those types should worry us all. There is literally nothing we can do to stop it, barring getting lucky.

I believe you're wrong about the PKK and the Kurds though. They may not be a organized military but they have been fighting for a long time in the region against Iraq, Turkey, Syria. They know the geography of the entire region this conflict is happening in( for the most part anyway), are battle hardened and are protecting a homeland they have fought for for decades and aren't willing to give up. If there is any one group that has a chance in that region, it's the Kurds. It'd be unwise to underestimate them. My opinion, they are the best ally we have right now in the area.

Funny enough, like many times in the past, although we are supporting them in various ways, the PKK that is, they are still listed as a terrorist organization by most western countries.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Well, I'm not so sure of ISIS's origins, I've heard a lot of different theories there, so I'm not going to speculate.

One thing is for sure now, they are a very real entity, they're not some illusion, and they are operating under their own steam with their own objectives and goals.

They are receiving support, financially and logistically from all over the ME and the Muslim world, their membership is made up of Syrians, Iraqis, Egyptians, Moroccans, Tunisians, Jordanians, Saudis, Algerians, Turks, Yemenis, Sudanese, Pakistanis, Chinese, Indonesians, Americans, Australians, British, Germans, French, Belgians, Dutch, Norwegians, Swedes and on and on.

They are following a strict interpretation of the Quran, they govern themselves under Sharia law etc. Many Muslims around the world recognise ISIS's claim of having established a caliphate.

If you think that they are a 'fake' group then I think you are living in la-la land.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: GAOTU789

yep the lone gun man attack is never good, we do not need any more charles whitman's running around.

As far as the Kurds, I would just feel more comfortable with our trained soldiers there, working, and perhaps actually saving civilian lives on both fronts..

It's dirty work know matter how you look at it... Cutting our citizens heads off, disrespecting our president our leaders, and threatening OUR LIVES is not cool.

You see what I am saying?

Why can't we kick their ass?

you made sense thou, I just think sending a few battalions over there might shut them the hell up...

I also do not think people understand that these people are our enemy...

edit on b052014-11-17T22:05:54-06:00America/Chicago113076 by Bicent76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Everything you said is true, I'm not refuting much of it.....

But they aren't operating under their own steam, there is still support from some NATO countries, there is a clear and defined objective to destabilise the Russian and Chinese backed ME countries for US/NATO to come in and clean up, given the US/NATO initial fake revolution failed, then all of a sudden big bad ISIS appears marching towards Syria to remove Assad.

Strict interpretation of the Quran, what a convenient vehicle to control and manipulate those under your control, even converting to Islam doesn't save you despite the Quran saying it would. Fear and Terror is a wonderful control matrix, Rome did it hundreds of years ago with strict interpretation of the Bible to convert South America (and their riches) and wherever else they wanted to force the Inquisition.

The little players believe they are a real group, but the US/NATO/Israel/Saudi dont care about the pawns in the ISIS group nor do they care about their own soldiers....they only want Assad out, the resources, and the encircling and eventual defeat of Iran and any other opponent who will not pander to their undying thirst for material wealth and resources at the expense of the little people.

The elephant in the room is ISIS silence towards Israel and Palestine.
edit on 17-11-2014 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   

it's your prerogative, to believe what you wish but I highly doubt isis, is a covert operation..

If anything they are a effect...

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Reading the posts in this thread, I have a couple of questions:

Isn't there supposed to be an active no-fly zone over Syria?

How do you supply food and water to an active fighting force of 200,000 in a desert? Who is supplying them this food and water? Cut off their water supply and they are done in a week.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   

I strongly believe any service man who captures an isis fighter should be allowed to execute the captive in any manner he chooses, in fact i would prefer they use the blood eagle execution of Norse belief. Or perhaps better yet, flayed. After which their corpses should be brushed with pig fat and burned in a communal pit of any others executed.

These fighters deserve to not only die by means as awful as they perpetrate, but their bodies should be denied martyrdom, and "heaven" by desecration with pig fat.

I'd say crucify them, but it takes to long and i would hate to see them rescued from their executions.

These videos, do not make me fear them it makes me hate them.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Beheadings in Islamic countries are as commonplace as electrocutions or lethal injections are in the US.

All three are morally repugnant.

The issue is whether there was any American executed in these videos.

I haven't seen one.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Bicent76

I find it ironic they have been allowed to continue to kill our citizens.

The ISIS were meant to be supported by the American gov so they could kill Assad with. The FSA are close friends with ISIS.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Cynic

The stone age isn't very far back for these pricks . Cave men actually seem more advanced .

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

ISIS aren't fielding a single active fighting force of 200,000, and that number is just an estimate of the fighters that have joined them so far, they are fighting in many different areas against various groups all over Syria and Iraq. This means tactically smaller groups with their own logistical support. They neither have nor need air support, their forces acquire their food and water supplies on location.

Basically their fighting force is a myriad of small units spread over an area the size of the UK, so cutting off their water supply is about as feasible as cutting off the water supply for the whole country of Syria.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   

They are trying to provoke the West into fighting the "Battle Of Armageddon".

Islam believes in the second coming of Christ and they believe this will happen after this final battle. Seems like ISIS are trying to speed things up.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
a reply to: projectvxn

"Reality needs to sink in to people that think everyone can be reasoned with."

And our government's position is you reason with our position or we will blow you away, "GOT IT"?

I'm sure ISIS would be willing to sit down and have a great conversation about how they'd like to take over the world and rule over it.

My negotiating skills are belt fed.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

You need to check yourself. Muslim nations were some of the first super nations, and even still maintain modern status as far as technology goes.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join