It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Convicted Terrorist Known as the "20th Hijacker" Has a Stunning Claim About the 9/11 Attacks

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

What he said about Clinton may not have been an error.

The problem is he has credibility issues...

The offers are also clouded by his record of changing his account of his involvement in the Sept. 11 plot and his erratic behavior in court.

A psychologist called by his lawyers testified that Moussaoui had paranoid schizophrenia. Moussaoui mocked the testimony, shouting as he left courtroom, 'Crazy or not crazy? That is the question.'

www.dailymail.co.uk... rism-asks-testify-court.html

SO being someone with paranoid schizophrenia he may lose touch of reality at times.

Schizophrenia is defined as “a chronic mental illness in which a person loses touch with reality (psychosis).

en.wikipedia.org...

So again I have to call his credibility into question.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

I brought that up earlier too and I agree it does play a factor.

A defense psychologist concluded he was a paranoid schizophrenic who suffered from delusions, but yet they were training him to fly a plane into the whitehouse...so they say. Doesn't add up.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

What about the redacted files? Do you think they give credibility to what he's saying? Not that we should trust him anyway.

After the 9/11 attacks, the public was told al Qaeda acted alone, with no state sponsors.

But the White House never let it see an entire section of Congress’ investigative report on 9/11 dealing with “specific sources of foreign support” for the 19 hijackers, 15 of whom were Saudi nationals.

President Bush inexplicably censored 28 full pages of the 800-page report. Text isn’t just blacked-out here and there in this critical-yet-missing middle section. The pages are completely blank, except for dotted lines where an estimated 7,200 words once stood (this story by comparison is about 1,000 words).

Some information already has leaked from the classified section, which is based on both CIA and FBI documents, and it points back to Saudi Arabia, a presumed ally.

The Saudis deny any role in 9/11, but the CIA in one memo reportedly found “incontrovertible evidence” that Saudi government officials — not just wealthy Saudi hardliners, but high-level diplomats and intelligence officers employed by the kingdom — helped the hijackers both financially and logistically. The intelligence files cited in the report directly implicate the Saudi embassy in Washington and consulate in Los Angeles in the attacks, making 9/11 not just an act of terrorism, but an act of war.

Source

edit on 20-11-2014 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick
a reply to: eisegesis

Too bad it will never get main stream cause his claims if true could change many views.

I have a feeling the actual perpetrators are helping and hoping
it does go mainstream.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Forgive my ignorance here, was he diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia before he was arrested and pleaded guilty? If so, well I bloomin' hope his mental illness was taken into consideration before they locked him away for life!

But if it was after, and he was sent to ADX Florence in Colorado, well no wonder, that place is brutal. I think he spends most hours in solitary confinement. If you have no idea about ADX Florence, look it up! I am probably a minority here, but I believe that place definitely defines "cruel and unusual punishment" and certainly goes against the UN Human Rights Charter. I know if I was in that place, I certainly would break after a few days and live in a psychotic happy place inside myself for the rest of my days.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: ipsedixit

Good post.

To answer your question, it tells us that 911 was an inside job.

posted on Dec, 3 2014 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
a reply to: ipsedixit

Good post.

To answer your question, it tells us that 911 was an inside job.

Most probably yes. I'm surprised the usual blasters of the Conspiracy haven't picked up on what you have said.

The Saudis had a big role in the creation and execution of 9/11. That much is obvious! They are the lapdogs of the US and Israel. This is why they are involved with the US and Israel's Terrorist group ISIS in Syria and Iraq.

Same kinda deal. What a sad world we live in!

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join