It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Convicted Terrorist Known as the "20th Hijacker" Has a Stunning Claim About the 9/11 Attacks

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Another_Nut
I have another question.

Why oklahoma?

We have a bombing of the federal building, a suicide bomber at the OU campus, flight training for hijackers, beheading and now Z.M. wants to testify there.

What's going on? For some reason Oklahoma seems to play a part in this play

But I can figure out why!

I'm from here, and I can't answer the question. It is a crossroads for lots of different things.
If you want to go down the rabbit hole, OU hosted MKUltra tests back in the day.
Lots of questionable things from nuclear weapons to ufo's at Tinker AFB in Midwest City.
It's just always been a hub of strange happenings and military intelligence.
I knew a guy who was friends with the "suicide bomber" at OU, and the FBI was keeping a close watch of him. Someone once told me, "Norman is a very dangerous town", as far as nefarious goings on. There have been rumors of terror cells operating out of there. I don't doubt this Prince met with Mussoui there.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

This is a big red hearing! OBL hated the Saudi Royals with passion. The Saudi Intelligence would be a easy scape goat for this Mossousi scum to blame it on.

All roads lead to GERMANY!!!!! Look at that Fascist Merkel and specifically her Intelligence unit. You know, the same one that was never disbanded after WW2!

All the 9/11 Hi-jackers came via Germany. They were German Intelligence operatives.

Look into who "Curveball" is and how Germany is still protecting him today. He was responsible for the 2003 Iraq Pre war intelligence that led to war. No other nation would have protected an asset that gave bad info, UNLESS it is their own officer!!

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Another_Nut

Also, another thing. I find it highly strange that just 6 years after the OKC Bombing (which was then the worst terror attack we had on U.S. soil) that Islamic terrorists would be training in Norman for the 9/11 attacks.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ItCameFromOuterSpace

im from forest park. went to midwest city hs. friends parents died in the bombing. a friends uncle was atf at the time. many friends with connections at Tinker

i remember the ou bombing friends were attending ou at the time, and, hey its OU right? i just recently moved way (again ) but i spent the better part of my 36 years there

and yea the rabbit hole just gets deeper and deeper and now we have Earthquakes lol

maybe its the end and Oklahoma is just where it all begins and ends. but growing up there it seemed so quiet

until the bombing. since then ... i just dont know.

i just dont know
edit on pm1120143008America/ChicagoTue, 18 Nov 2014 20:32:08 -0600_11u by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Of course it is true. At least that Saudi Arabia was involved. Was this not what the recent claims have been regarding the missing pages of the commission's report? It implicates other nations in the 9/11 plot, and Saudi Arabia is one of them. So apparently he is speaking the truth, at least partly. Some members of congress were working to get the documents declassified, and those who read it claimed that they were blown away by the revelations it contained, and that it completely changed how they viewed the attacks. So I think this is very relevant.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgentShillington

originally posted by: eisegesis
Thanks for your input. Worst approach to a subject I have ever seen. This does not dismiss the already convicted hijackers, it just adds another layer of meat to the lasagna. Do you believe the official story? And if you do, can you admit there are things we still don't know?

Let me guess, Hitler won the lotto and never asked for a dime in funding. People with $$$ can afford to change the course of history.

Never hear such a moronic response in my life, if you really had friends killed in the 9/11 attacks, then why would you not want the people held responsible for their crimes? Why forget about it as if nothing happened? No the terrorists do not win if we continue to talk about it and investigate it, the only way the terrorists win is if we do not investigate it and they go on to commit more crimes against humanity. It is as big a crime to brush it aside.

I don't -care- about the official story.

I don't -care- about 9/11.

Inside job. Outside job. Holograms. No one died. Everyone died. No attackers. Osama. Obama. Bush. Oil. Gold. Jews. Steel. Missiles.

It's a joke.

A few thousand people died, including a few people that I actually knew first hand. The only way the terrorists win is if we keep rehashing this criminal act and allow our public policy to continue to be motivated by its ghost.

edit on 19-11-2014 by redeyeblue because: txt missing

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 12:10 AM
link   
This thread reminds me of an Star Trek Episode where radical elements within various species team up to do something, against the will of the people and the functioning government of the independent empires. They end looking like they are going to win, but lose in the end.

Sometimes I really wonder how many radical deep cover organizations across the globe where involved in this.
Maybe each operated as an independent cell unaware of the total picture until 9/11 happened, then they put it all together. So far I have been shown elements of these government involved Saudi, Israeli, American and Pakistani.
I am sure other researchers could add to that list.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgentShillington
Are we still talking about 9/11?

Are we still caring what a guy convicted of 9/11 is saying?

Looks like the terrorists won.

You thought they didn't? When it comes to 9/11 the best thing to do is just not talk about it. Trust the government.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Aside from all of the other totally blatant evidence............ F-ing tons of it,

Just the fact the Bush administration fought the investigation so hard and for so long, and the incident with Kissinger,

I think proves government involvement.

And the strangely close relationship between the Bushes and the Saudi's - Saudi involvement with ISIS who just happen to be furthering the US agenda in Syria.......

I think we know who the real terrorists are.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 02:28 AM
link   
too bad more people did not take high school physics, imo.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Prince Turki funding the terrorists sounds like what the Saudis have been doing for years.Buying off extremists and sending them elsewhere. Moussaoui would know how the funding works,who donates to what groups.Perhaps that's what those redacted pages reveal which nations directly funded the attacks.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 06:57 AM
link   
This is more than plausible IMO.

Everything I've read suggests that the Saudi royalty could've been a benefactor for Bin Laden and his goons. I admit that i'm no expert- but others are, and most of them are pointing their fingers in the same direction.

The question is why, and hopefully this man is 'coerced' to spill the beans because what he divulges could implicate many people.
edit on 19-11-2014 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   

He can't be believed... ENTIRELY.

He's doing what he's suppose to do - blame Saudi Arabia so that people stop considering the US government as one of the perpetrators of 9/11.

Taking him seriously does this:
1. Shifts blame away from US gov't
2. Gives us a new enemy (Saudi) with massive amounts of oil and gold to plunder

The real issue is that our government won't actually do anything, they are too intimately tied to the Saudis. But if it gains traction it will be beat like a dead horse in the media so people are brainwashed into thinking it was Saudi and only Saudi behind it. The derp is strong.

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie
The question is why, and hopefully this man is 'coerced' to spill the beans because what he divulges could implicate many people.

The why is plainly obvious - shift blame. He won't divulge the real masterminds, only the ones that aren't standing on US soil.

The terrorists did win, and they are still running our country.
edit on 19-11-2014 by WCmutant because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-11-2014 by WCmutant because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: WCmutant

He can't be believed... ENTIRELY.

He's doing what he's suppose to do - blame Saudi Arabia so that people stop considering the US government as one of the perpetrators of 9/11.

Taking him seriously does this:
1. Shifts blame away from US gov't
2. Gives us a new enemy (Saudi) with massive amounts of oil and gold to plunder

The real issue is that our government won't actually do anything, they are too intimately tied to the Saudis. But if it gains traction it will be beat like a dead horse in the media so people are brainwashed into thinking it was Saudi and only Saudi behind it. The derp is strong.

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

The why is plainly obvious - shift blame. He won't divulge the real masterminds, only the ones that aren't standing on US soil.

The terrorists did win, and they are still running our country.

No, I have to disagree.

The claim of Saudi involvement, conversely, exposes our government, including the CIA and the Bush Administration. You see, the Bush clan is very tight with the Saudi Royal family. It is highly likely that their financing was not only known by the Bush administration, but encouraged.

The fact that the administration would not allow the missing 28 pages is evidence supporting its involvement. Further, the refusal of the Obama administration to release the same is evidence of a much deeper government involvement then just the Bush administration.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Jchristopher5

Jchristopher5, I agree with you. I agree that it SHOULD expose our government, CIA and Bush. However, that's not the spin that will be created.

I don't think the angle that you (and I) know about that is also a very valid angle will be brought to the surface. If it is, it will be shoved off as "conspiracy theory." No one will be allowed to publicly (in the MSM) be able to discuss the Saudi/CIA/Bush connection.

And you are further correct, Obama and other administrations are completely complicit in 9/11 and many other incidents. I just think you are forgetting how retarded most American's are when it comes to latching on to the idea of "the enemy."

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   
messed up post
edit on 20-11-2014 by aightism2 because: delete ...

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Has anyone thought that he is saying this to get some type of human contact other than the guards, and what he see's on tv, if he even has one.

Just a bit about the prison he is at....

Inmates are kept in cells measuring 7ft by 12ft for 23 hours a day. The bed, desk and stool are immovable and cast from poured concrete. The cells also feature shower cubicals and a toilet.
A black and white television provides classes, religious services and fifty channels of broadcasting. Each cell has a slit window with a view onto an inner courtyard and a patch of sky. Each inmate gets a copy of USA Today, with certain articles cut out.
Inmates can play games of bingo alone in their cells. The winners get chocolate bars, or the right to have their picture taken and sent to their family.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

That should be something to consider, as that much isolation makes people say and do whatever possible to try and get moved from the hell he put himself in.

And as it has already been pointed out that he has made some errors in his story that makes what he says questionable.
edit on 20-11-2014 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

He is seeking to be relocated, complaining his cell is freezing, and infested by rodents. He asked to be moved away from a prison unit he described as a “Saudi stronghold.”

I mentioned that twice throughout the thread but I don't expect everybody to sift through it. I agree, this could be a possibility. You would still read the four pages he has put together if you could, wouldn't you? The ramblings of a conspirator. Hmm, where have I heard that before?

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   

You would still read the four pages he has put together if you could, wouldn't you?

I have and still feel this is a way for him to try and get out of the hell he is in. Like I said people who do not have much contact with other people will do alot of things to try and get somewhere other than where they are.

Also the fact he made such simple error concerning AF1 and Clinton really makes his admission questionable.

You could be right, but when you take those simple things and put them together I just can't say I believe what he says.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

What he said about Clinton may not have been an error. This was my take on that from an earlier member who said the same thing...

Considering Prince Turki was director general of intelligence during the Clinton administration, I don't see why it couldn't have been a possibility.

French authorities began monitoring Zacarias Moussaoui in 1996 after they discovered him hanging around with Islamic extremists. In 1999 French authorities placed him on terrorist watch.

All the pieces were in place and he was hanging around with the right crowd. I'm assuming all that was needed was the funding and knowledge to fly a plane. He had still yet to attend flight school while Clinton was President. So he missed the boat.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join