It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Convicted Terrorist Known as the "20th Hijacker" Has a Stunning Claim About the 9/11 Attacks

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

right off the start.... I think that Zacarias Moussaoui is 'goofing' the interviewers and giving them info peppered with falsehoods...

the first lie is that both groups of 911 terrorists were all paid to take flight training...

there was a core group who would train as pilots, co-pilots.... in the case of the 911 operation only 8 individuals were called up to be able to Commandeer the recently refueled, passenger Jets to be hijacked in flight...(of which only 7 showed up on time)

the other group of non-trained hijackers were called to duty within days of the actual multiple aircraft hijackings on that carefully planned day of the operation.... these were the (3 person) teams of 'muscle' there to make sure the two pilot trained martyrs could seize and commandeer the passenger jets that day

so there were two groups of radical Muslim martyrs... the group of 8 pilots
and the 12 individuals assigned as 3 person teams to each targeted Jet which was targeted for hijacking

so, in all, there were 4 aircraft selected for hijacking with a pair of pilots familiar with each other and three willing radical Muslim martyrs, pressed into service at the 72 hour mark before the operation....
the master-minds, puppet-masters had already gotten the flight tickets for the 'muscle' who only knew they were to Assist an already prepared team of Pilot trained Muslims

Zacarias Moussaoui is just doing his duty as a Muslim Jihadist to disinform the enemy, infidels

edit on th30141631713018252014 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

If Moussaoui is pointing an accusative finger at Saudi Arabia... then I have to think the exact opposite direction is involved...

Turkey might well be the covert sponsor of the 911 operation...the Saudi gov't has always been paying off the radical Wahhabi sect of Islam so the royal family might remain in power... so both the Israeli Mossad and the Turks used this angle as cover for their own conspiracies to pull off a 2001 New Pearl Harbor attack on the Heathen USA & usher In a new millennium, & a Caliphate building era ...with a big bang
edit on th30141631820118432014 by St Udio because: food 4 thought

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 07:25 AM
link   
This is huge news, and no surprise to many of us who have studied this conspiracy.

The Bush family is extremely tight with the Saudi Royal family. Further, the Bush administration would not allow the 28 pages, allegedly pointing to Saudi funding, in the official report.

If true, this means that either:

1. The Bush administration has no idea on the Saudi involvement.
2. The administration knew, but felt the relationship with the Saudis trumped a few thousand American lives.
3. The administration was involved in the conspiracy, and were not only protecting the Saudis, but their own butts.

I think it's the latter, unfortunately.

If proven true, Bush and Chaney should we waterboarded for a full year, to get all the details. Then, they should be strung, by their testicles, from the new freedom tower until they die a painful death.

edit on 18-11-2014 by Jchristopher5 because: Fix a couple of mistakes.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   
The Saudi prince may have encouraged the hijackers. But that does not change the fact that the Mossad learned of the operation and layered a much more powerful one on top of it. Even if you believe the twin towers were brought down by the planes which is total BS, it does not explain Building 7. It was without doubt a controlled demolition.

The Israelis have infiltrated our government at the highest levels, with Israeli dual citizens and use us for their own purposes.
I am sick of it. No dual citizen of any nationality should be allowed to hold a U.S. government position GS-13 or above. It is pure insanity.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgentShillington
Are we still talking about 9/11?

Are we still caring what a guy convicted of 9/11 is saying?

Looks like the terrorists won.

The terrorists won when the USA Patriot Act was passed, when Habeas Corpus was repealed, and when the NSA decided to bypass the FISA process.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   
i'm having a hard time believing af1 had the clinton's admin. aboard while it was during bushs admin?
forgive me, only read 1st page and didn't see it pointed out yet.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I will never trust the Saudis, Or Israelis for that matter. Both have intelligence agents (AKA exchange students) that gather HUMINT for their INTEL agencies. That being said, if what this guy says is true he will most likely trip and fall on a shank in the near future. a reply to: eisegesis

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

My first concern when reading all the material you present in the OP is ...

How are we to trust news like this?

Why would they allow news out regarding what this "terrorist" has to say?

No... imo.. he can't be trusted and neither can the news sources.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I have another question.

Why oklahoma?

We have a bombing of the federal building, a suicide bomber at the OU campus, flight training for hijackers, beheading and now Z.M. wants to testify there.

What's going on? For some reason Oklahoma seems to play a part in this play

But I can figure out why!

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Normally a low level operative like Moussaoui wouldn't have the slightest idea how his particular caper was being funded, although he might think he knows. Unfortunately there is almost nothing about 9/11 that is normal.

School children in New York were talking about it in classrooms before it happened, Arab ethnic school children. What does that tell us?

It tells us that security around this operation was unbelievably slack.

What does that tell us?

It tells us that the perps were so powerful that security was not an issue.

A lot of research has been done on 9/11. I doubt if Moussaoui has much to add to the truth of the matter, but there might be some incidentals that he could supply. Knowledge of the top rung of financing and planning the operation would not be something the planners would want a low level saboteur like him knowing about.

I think Moussaoui is getting bored in jail.

Remember, it has already been established that a money trail exists tying Mohammed Atta to Pakistan's Inter-Services Intelligence agency.

Moussaoui's story might be a way for certain interests to prepare the way for a coup or some other intervention (perhaps by proxy), in Saudi Arabia.
edit on 18-11-2014 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

You have your right to your opinion as I do to mine.

fuel that was burnt off in the first second of the planes exploding-fact

they were hit in different areas (one dead center one off center, one upper floors one middle floors)-fact

NIST’s findings do not support the “pancake theory” of collapse-fact

argument from authority-fact

all it takes to bring down a building like that is to hit it low enough that one floor collapses.... gravity and physics will do the rest... there is a reason it's referred as pancaking
opinion

you can see it very clearly if you simply watch the videos of the building collapsing
opinion

the windows blew out because of the massive pressure changes from the floor above pan caking down on top of each other in a domino effect.
opinion

I find the whole thing somewhat humorous that people actually believe the government could actually keep something like that secret.
opinion

Some of you guys watch a little too much tv. The real world is nothing like what you see on tv. No where near as exciting. Actually most classified projects would bore the average person to death in a very short period.
opinion

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   
If you're going to buy into his current pile of garbage, you may as well buy into all of the other insanity he has spewed. The guy is a piece of trash and he does pretty much nothing but lie. There is no "9/11 Conspiracy." For crying out loud, the amount of time wasted around here on this dead horse is astounding...

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

there was a core group who would train as pilots, co-pilots.... in the case of the 911 operation only 8 individuals were called up to be able to Commandeer the recently refueled, passenger Jets to be hijacked in flight...(of which only 7 showed up on time)

the other group of non-trained hijackers were called to duty within days of the actual multiple aircraft hijackings on that carefully planned day of the operation.... these were the (3 person) teams of 'muscle' there to make sure the two pilot trained martyrs could seize and commandeer the passenger jets that day

so there were two groups of radical Muslim martyrs... the group of 8 pilots
and the 12 individuals assigned as 3 person teams to each targeted Jet which was targeted for hijacking

so, in all, there were 4 aircraft selected for hijacking with a pair of pilots familiar with each other and three willing radical Muslim martyrs, pressed into service at the 72 hour mark before the operation....
the master-minds, puppet-masters had already gotten the flight tickets for the 'muscle' who only knew they were to Assist an already prepared team of Pilot trained Muslims

Do you have a source for all of this?

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
I think the Saudi's are great at playing multiple sides..Iwould not doubt it could be true..its a puzzle piece that fits.

there new scheme is isil

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy
i'm having a hard time believing af1 had the clinton's admin. aboard while it was during bushs admin?
forgive me, only read 1st page and didn't see it pointed out yet.

Considering Prince Turki was director general of intelligence during the Clinton administration, I don't see why it couldn't have been a possibility.

French authorities began monitoring Zacarias Moussaoui in 1996 after they discovered him hanging around with Islamic extremists. In 1999 French authorities placed him on terrorist watch.

All the pieces were in place and he was hanging around with the right crowd. I'm assuming all that was needed was the funding and knowledge to fly a plane. He had still yet to attend flight school while Clinton was President. So he missed the boat.

Then again, this could all be a lie. Don't scratch your noodle too hard.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: AgentShillington

That's the entire point of investigating it. Right now our foreign policies are a direct result of 9/11. Solving the crimes definitively will (hopefully) change that. Until that happens, policy will continue to be dictated by 9/11.

You said you know people who were killed in attacks; do they not deserve justice?

From your post, I will take a guess you are exhausted from all the idiotic conspiracy theories (you named the most ludicrous ones) and I completely agree with you on that.
edit on 18-11-2014 by InvisibleOwl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: BombDefined
I mean, since the 1993 WTC bombing, Al Qaeda was attempting to get nukes or fissile material as a deterrent to keep the West OUT of the region. And then 9/11 was supposed to draw the West INTO the region? From a geopolitical standpoint, it was not likely to be Al Qaeda, especially since they only, kinda, eventually claimed responisbility - not the Modus Operandi of an organisation keen on being blamed for the attacks.

Difficult to tell how the Saudis benefit though.

It doesn't, certainly not a member of the royal family.

Islamic radicals would gleefully behead every one of them. They are to the Saudi royals as the Bolsheviks were to the Russian Tsar's family. (Lenin had them all shot.)

The radicals want to ""Purify""" their land of any impure people and practices in their own mind.

My conspiracy theory: This nutbag actually was supposed to be an insider agent for Saudi Intelligence service to infliltrate Al Qaeda, but was too stupid and too crazy (literally) to be any help and the Saudi's wrote him out.
edit on 18-11-2014 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: MamaJ

How are we to trust news like this?

You don't and no one should. Does that make it false? Ask a true journalist.

Why would they allow news out regarding what this "terrorist" has to say?

That is one of my burning questions. They are probably only releasing just enough to mix up a nice truth/lies cocktail. It's the only way the public will swallow it.

If he was tried in an American court, whether people like it on not, he has to be given a fair trial. There are certain rights that go along with that and taking away his ability to speak is not one of them.

If you look at this link again, certain things just stand out to me as weird. It almost seems like yes, he hated the US but didn't realize that the US could have been his extended handlers after his trusted Islamic brothers. The more and more I see, they're all in the same bed and everybody who had a hand in the pot gets to taste the honey. /conspiracy hat off

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

I agree if he will an intregal part he 'd be dead already

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I must say, this is one of the few 9/11 threads that I was able to be a part of that didn't end in disaster. I guess a different approach produces a different crowd. Thank you everybody!

Where's hellobruce?

edit on 18-11-2014 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Looks like the terrorists won.

If anything, it is an understatement. Look at the state of the country since then. If you aren't a CEO, banker or part of the MIC things have gone down hill.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join