It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Convicted Terrorist Known as the "20th Hijacker" Has a Stunning Claim About the 9/11 Attacks

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: LOSTinAMERICA

They were both failed oil men.

My take, it's a complicated mess but my simpliest answer is this,

1. Either the US leadership are all arrogant morons who just didn't see 9/11 coming and couldn't deter it.

or

2. Or it was an inside job where many parties are guilty.

How the hell does a plane hit the Pentagon? I mean seriously, how does that get through after watching the towers get hit? It's the Pentagon!
edit on 17-11-2014 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
"POST 9/11". You know...the world we're living in now.

That term is a major part of the problem. What does it even mean? What has changed in our country that hasn't been changed by us because 19 people decided to run some plans into a few buildings.

You're damn right I have a lot to say about 9/11 even though I don't care about it. I have a lot to say about it BECAUSE I don't care about it. That's the whole point. Stop wrapping yourself in the flag long enough to realize that you're suffocating yourself with it.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: AgentShillington

I'm pretty sure by the nick you go by that you're a troll trying to piss people off here. Your name in itself starts most of the bull# that goes your way.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   

No, they want answers so this # doesn't happen again. They impeached a president for illegal wiretapping then with the help of 9/11 made it legal. They outfitted the police to look like the military. They took from the American people to fight wars on false pretenses. That means tax money as well as their children. I want an answer, I want accountability, I want justice. Most of us do. We're tired of the lie.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   
That's the post that got me on the list!

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgentShillington
I think it's clear, and maybe Im wrong, that removing the culture of fear that the 9/11 reverence props up is fundamentally important to our future as a free society.

You dont think taking mass murderers off the street would better relieve fear than, say, ignoring it?

Would it be better to remain close allies to certain countries even though they were involved in 9/11?

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgentShillington

originally posted by: eisegesis
"POST 9/11". You know...the world we're living in now.

That term is a major part of the problem. What does it even mean? What has changed in our country that hasn't been changed by us because 19 people decided to run some plans into a few buildings.

You're damn right I have a lot to say about 9/11 even though I don't care about it. I have a lot to say about it BECAUSE I don't care about it. That's the whole point. Stop wrapping yourself in the flag long enough to realize that you're suffocating yourself with it.

I hate the term myself and was using it facetiously, but that doesn't diminish the fact that politicians, news outlets and lobbyists, use it to justify laws against the publics will, and create new interpretations of our constitution when there is only one.

Things have changed. Do you feel any safer? I'm more afraid of the governments of the world rather than a bunch of extremists. Whether you like it or not, 9/11 changed things and I for one am extremely unhappy with the results.

And sorry, I'll refrain from posting any further to you unless you address me specifically. I need a time out. Thanks for getting my thread to the front page.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: LOSTinAMERICA
a reply to: auroraaus

Sounds about right. It's good that everyone has an opinion. One day it'll all come out but know one thing. I did not have anything to do with it. Maybe that was the plan all along. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Sounds like what we've always been about.

I do let compassion cloud my judgement at times but rethink thing through a little more with the help of everyone who posts. I just wish the world would get along and evolve into something better than warmongers. I guess it really is the nature of the beast.

Hear hear!!!

I agree wholeheartedly. Unfortunately it seems humanity will continue to fight fire with fire - fight hate with hate, suffering with suffering etc.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Seems like bs propagated to give credibility to the official story to me. By official story I mean hijacked airplanes which most of us are aware is malarkey. I therefore will disregard this information as I think everyone else should as well.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 01:20 AM
link   
There is something that puzzles me,if you don't care about 9/11 as you say,then why are you responding to the post about it at all? I don't respond to every post on ATS. I pick and choose those that are important to me or I feel I have info about that could help the dialog. I can understand that you may not want to talk about it or think about anymore. But why come on and interrupt the forums letting people know you don't care? Just go ahead and post on a subject you do want to talk about or have info to add. 'shakes head'. Doesn't make much sense.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Aircraft nor heat as a result could have brought down those towers. You could do a thousand mini scale tests and not one mini tower would collapse. BASIC!!

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

I can't believe people still talk about this... any structural engineer can explain to you what happened.

Both planes were loaded with fuel. The building were hit where they were for a specific reason... all it takes to bring down a building like that is to hit it low enough that one floor collapses.... gravity and physics will do the rest... there is a reason it's referred as pancaking..... you can see it very clearly if you simply watch the videos of the building collapsing... my favorite part is when someone claims that you can see the floors below being blown out deliberately because the windows blow out.... the windows blew out because of the massive pressure changes from the floor above pan caking down on top of each other in a domino effect.

Being retired from the government with over 25 years under my belt and having a higher clearance than the Potus for a number of those years, I find the whole thing somewhat humorous that people actually believe the government could actually keep something like that secret.

You can work at any of the three letter agencies and the first thing you will learn is that people talk.... a lot.

That being sad, I wouldn't be surprised of other countries were involved in 911. Too many things don't make sense.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

Both planes were loaded with fuel.

fuel that was burnt off in the first second of the planes exploding. what do you think those big fireballs were?

The building were hit where they were for a specific reason...

where exactly is that? since they were hit in different areas (one dead center one off center, one upper floors one middle floors)

there is a reason it's referred as pancaking.....

o really ? lets ask nist. supplier of the os.

NIST’s findings do not support the “pancake theory” of collapse, which is premised on a progressive failure of the floor systems in the WTC towers (the composite floor system—that connected the core columns and the perimeter columns—consisted of a grid of steel “trusses” integrated with a concrete slab; see diagram). Instead, the NIST investigation showed conclusively that the failure of the inwardly bowed perimeter columns initiated collapse and that the occurrence of this inward bowing required the sagging floors to remain connected to the columns and pull the columns inwards. Thus, the floors did not fail progressively to cause a pancaking phenomenon.

taken from here. number 8

you can see it very clearly if you simply watch the videos of the building collapsing...

that nonexistent pancaking?

my favorite part is when someone claims that you can see the floors below being blown out deliberately because the windows blow out.... the windows blew out because of the massive pressure changes from the floor above pan caking down on top of each other in a domino effect.

my favorite part is when NIST doesn't even support pancaking

Being retired from the government with over 25 years under my belt and having a higher clearance than the Potus for a number of those years, I find the whole thing somewhat humorous that people actually believe the government could actually keep something like that secret.

argument from authority much? its no wonder they couldnt do it without leaving a witness (aka the basis of this thread)

You can work at any of the three letter agencies and the first thing you will learn is that people talk.... a lot.

so you talk about the high level clearance things you were privy to huh? and this is a common practice?. why not spill a few beans for us then? seems everyone does it.

Too many things don't make sense.

like the os ?
edit on am1120143004America/ChicagoTue, 18 Nov 2014 04:10:49 -0600_11u by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Another_Nut

Sorry my man.. I quit believing in the boogeyman around 6 years old or so.

You have your right to your opinion as I do to mine.

For the record, I do not talk about anything that is classified that I have personal information on. That's just not my style and I have no intention of ever going to prison for talking about something I am not supposed to.

Some of you guys watch a little too much tv. The real world is nothing like what you see on tv. No where near as exciting. Actually most classified projects would bore the average person to death in a very short period.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

what a load of hogwash ...

I mean, you gotta give the US government credit for idiocy, I mean, first we have NASA claiming "the earth doesn't grow at all, only a hair width a year". Which is a political statement, and not a scientific statement ... as it contradicts itself. Then you have this ... garbage.

This is another "Oh my God, they found the hijackers Passports lying on the streets ... TOTALLY INTACT, not a scratch on them ... almost as if NEW OUT OF PRINT". ... sort of argument.

Geesh.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

Both planes were loaded with fuel. The building were hit where they were for a specific reason... all it takes to bring down a building like that is to hit it low enough that one floor collapses.... gravity and physics will do the rest...

Another dumb statement of physics ...

kerasin doesn't melt steel .. period. Don't even try to go there.

Physics?

Even if assymmetric failure, could cause symmetric falldown ... it would be one a billion. A freak of nature, if it happened once ...

Three times in one place, it's not even a remote possibility except in the heads of idiots, who them go and claim Physics, as a result. And then point out "computer simulations" as proof, where all the parameters are setup symmetrically.

People like you, are just religious ... it's a religion, not facts ... and yer hatred on Arabs, for the damage ... is fanatism. 9/11 in all it's glory, is the result of your own gross neglect ...

What are the odds ...

That a terrorist attack happens on the US, when the US is doing an exercise of that exact scenario.

What are the odds ...

That an assymetric damage, cause a perfect symmetric failure ...

What are the odds ...

That a 1 in a billion scenario, happens TRHEE times in a row, at the same location at the same event.

The odds of that, only exists in the minds of religious fanatics ... like Muslims and Americans.

edit on 18/11/2014 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: LOSTinAMERICA

Bin Laden was a Saudi prince

Again you demonstrate you have not really researched this very well Bin Laden was not a Saudi Prince.

And the Arbusto story is a little more convoluted than the alternative media would have you believe.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

So your research has lead you to believe Saudi Arabia is behind the attacks, the west knows it but covers it up, yet you usually side with the official story?

The west covers it up because we're such great allies? That's the only reason?

Yes i usually side with the official story, besides a few points such as the possibility that there was a wealthy Saudi member of the Royal family who provided funding for the attacks.

When truthers start going on about thermite, the grand false flag, the missing 2.8Tn or the "dancing Israeli's" all they are really doing is distracting themselves from uncovering the real truth.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: bjarneorn

kerasin doesn't melt steel .. period. Don't even try to go there.

who ever said that it did?

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Finally something actually digestible in terms of the origins of that tragic day.
Something not requiring holograms, mini nukes, nano thermite, space beams or any of that rubbish.

Let's see how much traction this gets

Thanks OP for bringing this to my attention

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join