It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Convicted Terrorist Known as the "20th Hijacker" Has a Stunning Claim About the 9/11 Attacks

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Here is the thing . It is not beyond the realm of completely innocent people of being convicted of a crime the did not commit . It is even easier to vilify people that might be of question .Black man , Musilum Democrat Republican , . take yor pick . Maybe you might think that we can torture the truth out of the guy ? a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Speaking of Hitler and funding....

How Bush's grandfather helped Hitler's rise to power

Rumours of a link between the US first family and the Nazi war machine have circulated for decades. Now the Guardian can reveal how repercussions of events that culminated in action under the Trading with the Enemy Act are still being felt by today's president

edit on 17-11-2014 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

I was going to include that, but of course he probably knew that already.

He has since moved on...

Lookin at you shill.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Not that I find what he said unbelievable, but "unnamed prince" is worthless.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Could be the seeds that will grow into an invasion of SA , if things don't go a certain way for TPTB then we will hear more about this and what we hear will steer us in the direction of the end of good relations with SA .

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Fall for the koolade if you want. You really think planes going off their path couldn't have been shot down? Bin Laden was a Saudi prince. The Bin Ladins did business with Arbusto Energy. Guess who!!! Arbusto Energy was a petroleum and energy company formed in Midland, Texas, in 1979, for former US President George W. Bush by a group of investors which included Dorothy Bush, Lewis Lehrman, William ... Wikipedia

Founder: George W. Bush
Founded: 1977, Midland, TX

On a sour note that has some bearing on the subject. Halliburton To Buy Baker Hughes For $34.6 Billion. Tell me some more bull#.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Only in Amerika!

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Maybe the Saudis paid for it and supplied the hijackers but ultimately it was Americans that diddled around instead of scrambling interceptors, gave NORAD faulty information or orders not to shoot down incoming craft at the Pentagon.
I seem to recall the lead hijacker going to some rich Saudi's place in Florida which was abandoned not long after 9/11, the Bush administration allowing the Saudis to fly out of the country unquestioned by the FBI and a few other connections in places like San Diego.

The Saudis set up Al Qaeda to get the extremists OUT of Saudi Arabia and fighting anyone other than the ruling family. 9/11 was the pretext for invading Iraq who was a major competitor in oil production and the removal of Saddam who they thought a danger to themselves. It allowed the US to stage massive military assets nearby for their protection. All in all 9/11 worked out wonderfully for SA, oil prices stayed high, their enemies and competition neutralized and all they had to do was throw some money around.

To think that family was just a bunch of camel herders 100 years ago.

Eta: I wouldn't put it past the Western powers to invade Saudi Arabia if they felt they needed to secure their oilfields. If this info gets and hits the mainstream be watching for more pretext to invade to follow shortly after.
edit on 17-11-2014 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

So your research has lead you to believe Saudi Arabia is behind the attacks, the west knows it but covers it up, yet you usually side with the official story?

The west covers it up because we're such great allies? That's the only reason?

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
Not that I find what he said unbelievable, but "unnamed prince" is worthless.

Seven posts in contains the name of the prince. You must not have gotten that far.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   

OPEC and the Petrodollar!

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   

True but it's very relevant to the thread since the Bush's have a history of backing power, no matter if its evil or not.

Usually evil.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: LOSTinAMERICA

That's part of the mix for sure but not the end all be all. Saudi is knee deep into terrorism yet the US has little to say about it. Instead we focus on every other ME nation.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: JHumm

Leave that one for ISIS I think. SA can hire Pakistan's nuclear weapons for protection.

I don't believe this guy.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   

The US is Saudi Arabia are playing good cop bad cop. The Saudi's lower their barrels of oil and squeeze the other OPEC nations. We're just the guard dog.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Another_Nut

i think he was paid by a Saud along with the 19 other patsies. though it may have been just a cutout for the u.s.

either way

he thought he was gonna die , and thats just what the govs of the world wanted.

now its just the simple job of casting doubt on his story and making him look nuts to the population at large

easy peezy

Here's a thought. What if he was a patsy? In fact, he was the ONLY terrorist to testify in court. Either that or he got the last minute jitters but was already in too deep. Just speculating. Remember everything came from the FBI so it must be true.

RICHMOND, Va. (AP) — A federal appeals court on Monday upheld the conviction of Zacarias Moussaoui, the only person to stand trial in a U.S. court in the Sept. 11 attacks, rejecting arguments that he was denied access to evidence and the right to choose his own attorney.

Law doesn't apply in the US if your superbad!

Who knows, the conditions in prison could have been more horrifying than he could ever imagine. He might want to come forward in order to bargain.

Sadly enough he was put on terrorist watch in 1996. And that's basically all they did until it was too late. This timeline is VERY interesting to me. Leaves lots of questions.

Zacarias Moussaoui Fast Facts

August 2001 - Minnesota FBI agents are refused permission, by their Washington office, to obtain a search warrant for Moussaoui's computer.

This one in particular. They already had plenty of reasons to bring him in. He was only charged with conspiracy and it wasn't until after the towers were hit that they acted upon it.

edit on 17-11-2014 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   

I'd like to hear what you think about it. I gather bits and pieces here and there and make an educated guess. I'm not saying I have all the answers but it sure looks like it's about oil. It's like the USA is trying hard to keep the petrodollar going as long as they can. Someone starts bucking up and the price of oil drops. Putin messed up in my opinion. Where do you think China's allegiance lies?

Funny a traitor can sire the offspring that became two presidents. The apple didn't fall that far from the tree. You have Sr. the head of the C.I.A. and Jr. I failed businessman in oil. Both made a killing on the wars. Cheney made a killing. What do you think? The whole world is in on it? I'm leaning towards that myself.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: LOSTinAMERICA

The US is Saudi Arabia are playing good cop bad cop. The Saudi's lower their barrels of oil and squeeze the other OPEC nations. We're just the guard dog.

Yes we are, with our tax dollars we pay our soldiers to guard oil and poppy fields instead of our own land. ...

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Right on. And wasn't there something going around lately calling Bill Clinton a brother from another mother?

It's a legacy woven with lies and carried on the backs of corpses. How they managed to get away with it for so long is beyond me. They are quite good at compartmentalizing power and literally have us all believing we are living in beds that we ourselves have made.

Sickening

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: JHumm

I know. That's a damned shame. They treat the guard dogs like # and push heroin on your children on our dime. I wish god was real because I would pray that the corrupted would pay for the evil they do.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join