It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Untold Biography of: 'The Rothschilds'

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   
No doubt they have, do ,and will until they reach their final goal . So tell me what do you think this group of Rothschild have as their end goal . We know they have a start a middle and must have a end goal .Do you think that they may have told us by their moves ? Is it possible to construct from their past and present to figure out what they may have in mind ? a reply to: TerryMcGuire

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: TechUnique

The reactions we are seeing now are nothing new. Reading some of these comments here is like a time warp back to pre WW2 Nazi Germany. Is anyone seriously trying to tell me one family are responsible for all the woes of the world? It is rather naïve to be engaged in this kind of thinking.

The Rothschild family are bankers. They run the central banks in many states of the world. The rest is a smear campaign perpetuated by people who don't trust Jewish influence.

If you read the Bible you will know that Jews have always shown great prowess in finances. Look at the story of Joseph in Egypt even pre Moses.

People here are only saying things that Ezra Pound said many years ago. He was a supporter of fascism as a means to embark on a new classical age of benevolent dictators. If fascism had won in Europe that is what we would have today.

I actually believe that the U.S, Europe, UK, Israel are enjoying a greater prosperity on a continued basis because of the integrity of our baking systems and politics.

I'm sorry, but I would much rather have modern liberated men and women with an allegiance to democracy directing finances. You see I do not distrust all things Jewish.

It is my belief that the U.S is actually much richer because of the Federal Reserve than it would have been as an isolated republic.

I would just say be careful about destabilising our power structure and hating those who are running finances. The alternatives may just be a good deal darker and more corrupt. Rothschild finances are all lawful and above board. Their banking systems are favourable to our collective wealth and we are richer because of it.

WW2? The right side won. Jews have a homeland again and I am glad of it because I trust Hebrew influence on civilization.

So don't worry. The Rothschilds are not the anti Christ. They are not Jewish witches and warlocks. They have aided civilized development and that is continuing to this day.

That hocus pocus you are allowing to influence your thoughts to demonize this Family comes straight from the propaganda machine of those who wish to destabilise us financially and politically.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   

I wonder how many ppl in the World would "abuse" their monetary power if put in the same position?

Seriously, what you be a good moral person and do the right thing by humanity......... and for how long?
Not having a dig or anything but, it's easy to be good, when you can't afford to be bad.

anyway, don't answer this question but to yourself

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

I don't see them as master mechanics. I think that long ago they found that money lending could lead to great wealth. Once great wealth has been acquired it can be used to orchestrate economic systems to maintain that wealth. Great wealth, like all other states of the human condition can be rationalized with its' own moralistic justification. I do not see them as monolithic, nor do I see any of the ultra rich in this manner other than that they all support and help guide the economic world around them.It works well for them and for most of the people they see engaged in it.

End goals? I guess that some of them can see the same writing on the wall that others of us can. That the linear progression of human civilization as we have known it is screechintg to a reckless conclusion. That the future will be the prize to those who can hold on through the coming breakdown. To this end I think they have their hidey holes dug and their mountain redoubts stocked to weather the coming storms. Their wealth will provide, they hope, for their own continuance until things die down. They see themselves as survivors.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Village Idiot

No one sees themselves as the bad guy. Each person is the hero of their own story and has fully justified their reasons for doing or not doing anything. Good and evil are merely judgements passed by those on the outside.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 05:25 AM
link   
the Rothschild clan had an ancestor create a perpetual money making scheme which would make each following generation a cash flow of money and wealth if they were diligent

not unlike a person I knew as a youth here in SC... Whose family name was Geiger and their copyright or whatever it was...
was passed from generation to generation to be able to publish that Annual cash making machine called a 'Farmer's Almanac' ...
[I am not certain just which specific Almanac they control, but I am sure that nobody else will wrestle control of that publication from that family...
the Geiger's are not unlike the Rothschild's, huh]

both clans are sitting on money making machines, no use getting all envious of them or demonizing those bloodlines

related info: old.geiger.com...

it seems the Geiger I knew in SC (some 46 years ago) may have had the family name and became a family related, promotional consultant for the Maine based publication... that's what being born with a opportunity handed to you is all about

edit on th30141631089318412014 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 05:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: lonesomerimbaud

The reactions we are seeing now are nothing new. Reading some of these comments here is like a time warp back to pre WW2 Nazi Germany. Is anyone seriously trying to tell me one family are responsible for all the woes of the world? It is rather naïve to be engaged in this kind of thinking.

The Rothschild family are bankers. They run the central banks in many states of the world. The rest is a smear campaign perpetuated by people who don't trust Jewish influence.

If you read the Bible you will know that Jews have always shown great prowess in finances. Look at the story of Joseph in Egypt even pre Moses.

People here are only saying things that Ezra Pound said many years ago. He was a supporter of fascism as a means to embark on a new classical age of benevolent dictators. If fascism had won in Europe that is what we would have today.

I actually believe that the U.S, Europe, UK, Israel are enjoying a greater prosperity on a continued basis because of the integrity of our baking systems and politics.

I'm sorry, but I would much rather have modern liberated men and women with an allegiance to democracy directing finances. You see I do not distrust all things Jewish.

It is my belief that the U.S is actually much richer because of the Federal Reserve than it would have been as an isolated republic.

I would just say be careful about destabilising our power structure and hating those who are running finances. The alternatives may just be a good deal darker and more corrupt. Rothschild finances are all lawful and above board. Their banking systems are favourable to our collective wealth and we are richer because of it.

WW2? The right side won. Jews have a homeland again and I am glad of it because I trust Hebrew influence on civilization.

So don't worry. The Rothschilds are not the anti Christ. They are not Jewish witches and warlocks. They have aided civilized development and that is continuing to this day.

That hocus pocus you are allowing to influence your thoughts to demonize this Family comes straight from the propaganda machine of those who wish to destabilise us financially and politically.

I won't even pick this post apart, though I could, I will simply sugest that you do some more research on the subject. Your post shows a lot of misunderstanding, in my humble opinion. Take this in whatever way you choose, but know it is not meant to be confrontational
edit on 18-11-2014 by dr1234 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 06:35 AM
link   
As someone who went to school with one Rothshild (I suppose it might be wise not to disclose his first name), believe me when I tell you --> EVERYONE and I mean absolutely everyone hated and made fun of that kid.
Yes, he was/is vastly rich (Cops in front of his house, Limo to school, etc.), but he was most certainly not powerful. Neither did his relatives seem to be.

Not only was/is he extremely egotistical, but also regularly spoke down to everyone, and enjoyed provoking people (including myself) until he got his behind kicked. Opposite to what you are probably thinking now, no one every suffered any consequences or similar.
Anyone who truly believes this family alone is to blame for every global financial problem is just delusional.

PS: Him and his peeps moved back to Tel Aviv during 10th grade (~10 years ago)

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I think it's more of an Anonymous thing than anything else.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: lonesomerimbaud

Seriously,

how about this

www.themoneymasters.com...

“Let me issue and control a nation’s money and I care not who writes the laws.” Mayer Amschel Rothschild (1744-1812), founder of the House of Rothschild.

“The few who understand the system will either be so interested in its profits or be so dependent upon its favours that there will be no opposition from that class, while on the other hand, the great body of people, mentally incapable of comprehending the tremendous advantage that capital derives from the system, will bear its burdens without complaint, and perhaps without even suspecting that the system is inimical to their interests.” The Rothschild brothers of London writing to associates in New York, 1863.

Financial stability...Is that why most nations are now implementing reserve banking laws that in an event of a run on a bank depositors money will be stolen and converted to capital to bail out the bank. You dont think they get enough privelages already...like printing money?

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: lonesomerimbaud

I trust Hebrew influence on civilization.

And why is that? Is it because you are a christian?

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 08:15 AM
link   
More and more I think the Rotchschilds and the like are merely the front. Why would there be videos all over the net declaring they're the most evil thing since unsliced bread, if they really did have the vast amount of control they are supposed to.

I don't think those who really are in control are much different however, the Rothschilds are their banking face. We probably won't ever know who's really in charge. With the way they seem bent on destroying everything that makes us human and the beautiful planet we live on, I lean towards a Satanic/extradimensional/reptilian alien type of foe.....seriously.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Yes, I do battle with them everyday, they are almost to the tipping point.....15 trillion in the market......so we are now at their behest.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   
This documentary actually interviews them:

The Ascent of Money: Human Bondage

And here's another excellent one about their history:

No paranormal explanations required; just human evil.
edit on 18-11-2014 by Ridhya because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod Yes, I think you are correct. It is this approach to information delivery that I object to. This computerized vocal presentation is most easily associated with science fiction movies and shows where the nefarious bad guy modulates his voice to hamper discovery. This has become a tool of entertainment. To use this tactic in presenting a political position to my mind diminishes the message to the realm of "entertainment", a field of endeavor already well in the hands of the elite. For instance the movie V for Vendetta. Yeah, cool movie, I enjoyed it and was for a time spellbound by the import of its message. But upon reflection I realized that it was also filled with false leads and mis-directions on how to overcome the establishment. In the end I saw it as little more than just that, entertainment. For some in Anonymous to adopt the mask of this movie and to use this voice modulated narration demonstrates that they have bought into this entertainment mode of delivery equating their message with the movie, mis-directions, red herrings and all.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Just for fun i decided to look up the word roth to see any meaning. It seems to mean red but it was very well hidden. Just try it for yourself it is kind crazy that a definition would be hard to find. So then i looked up wroth and that means angry. I take it that rothchild means red child or angry child.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

It is actually "rot" RED and "schild" shield. Its german. It means Red shield.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Pakd-on-mystery

Exactly. They're a front.

They're every bit as human as the ones they help to oppress.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Time to force those who give the orders to these to show themselves, something everyone on this planet appears to be deathly afraid of, in a way that is beyond this mortal body.

This corruption and denigration reaches in from far beyond normal realms of thinking.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

What the hell are you talking about?! Its not hard to find etymology at all!! And yours is wrong

Roth = red
Schild = shield

People have been mispronouncing the name forever. Its "rot.shild" not "roth's.chy.ald"

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join