It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Untold Biography of: 'The Rothschilds'

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Some important history regarding the illusive power house that is the family of Rothschild.

Sometimes I sit back and imagine how these guys could fix all of the worlds monetary problems and eradicate poverty worldwide if they could just see.. Then I remember the fact that they plundered their wealth from us all in the first place..

Then I get angry.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   
They are very powerful and influential.

They handle trillions of dollars for themselves and other members of TPTB.

They have their own bank and they have many havens.

They have many agents in high places.

Many agents are blood related and hidden.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: TechUnique

Will watch this, or some of it, in due time, thanks. While reading your post it came to me that with lots of people having gains in consciousness and awareness of other life forms, at some point some of the people inheriting the mantle, money, and power of the Rothschilds may actually turn their attention to protecting and restoring the environment, the oceans, and bringing things such as solar energy and freedom to women in Islamic countries into such wide use that their names will be praised and sung for centuries (we can only hope). Goddess bless you, Rothschilds, every one, and please surprise us and make those things happen in this generation (well, we can only hope, yes?).

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Aleister

I think they're just playing their part, being the ones who carry out the agenda.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   
They're all going to hell afterwards.
edit on 17-11-2014 by tinkortwim because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme

I think they're just playing their part, being the ones who carry out the agenda.

" Ephesians 6:12
For we are not fighting against flesh-and-blood enemies, but against evil rulers and authorities of the unseen world, against mighty powers in this dark world, and against evil spirits in the heavenly places."

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

You can bet that the majority of key world leaders are, if not related to the family, in bed with the family at the very least. Throughout history they have been revered as some sort of.. council...

It reeks of the occult.
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme

Agendas can change. But yes, seriously, the younger people these days are getting more and more conscious of what the planet needs in order to right itself from the abuse its taken - abuse which maybe wasn't always realized or meant by the people working it for profit. Now, seeing that the ocean life is so depleted, and the world's forests have been harmed (why do folks in power allow the killing of the Amazon rain forest to continue? that I cannot understand, even if money is involved) to such an extent, some of the younger people who take on these roles and titles have had to evolve into caring and concerned citizens of the earth.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   
And anyone who doesn't see the money lenders being the ones that control the world is just not getting it
a reply to: TechUnique ETA this is where they take on the USA

edit on 17-11-2014 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)
ETA and so they decide to use the Jews as a cloak and further their plan

ETA and if you can control enough nations more you can control the UN

ETA and so if they have a plan you should be able to see some of the problems arising in the west that go along with what seems to be a part of their plan

eta and so it goes that there is something that will divide us and in reality there should be a divisions no place is a island and neither is there a ideology

eta and so the stage is set . one body that has way too much power to destroy and pass judgment on what ever nation the choose to

And it is with this last aspect of our dearly beloved Rothschild I give you the crown to the pyramid . This one aspect that can superced all others of human existence including religion is law . They (the law makers) are a separate society that creates laws for the society they supposedly serve .I say supposedly because like the bankers that supposedly provide a service to us they actually enslave us while becoming very rich and powerful . I give you the Rothschild control of law .
The author doesn't do a lot of research on it's history but I am sure they have close connections to the city state of London where they have their banking system set up .

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechUnique

originally posted by: xuenchen

It reeks of the occult.

Nail, meet hammer. People think that it is just a conspiracy theory. They have no idead how wrong they are. No one wants to believe that or leaders are not what they seem, they never have been. History is a farce and a facade put on to keep us behind the blinders of reality. The sooner we wake up und accept that our leaders are actually high level, practicing occultist that do everyhting from rituals of blood sacrifice to cannibalism and child abuse (for both their perverted sense of pleasure and occult reasons). I do not believe that reality is anyhting like what we have been led to believe. It is, quite literally, a matrix of illusion and control.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Yeah, moneylenders. No doubt, bankers have an awful lot of control and wield way more influence than most of us would like. The Rothschilds specicfically however, are nowhere near as powerful as they once were. They're guilty of obscene wealth (not really a crime, and not as big a piece of the pie as it once was) and some shady financial practices in the past. They also make some pretty fair wine.

Today they're more of a 'Hannibal ad portas' construct. It's an old and stale reference I hope we can outgrow, so maybe we can make some progress in understanding what's really going on.

Rothschilds (or Jews or Zionists) have been a handy scapegoat for others to hide behind. It's the classic magician's misdirect, and at this point there doesn't even need to be a concerted effort on the part of THEM to deploy it. We do it ourselves. Don't get distracted.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   
FWIW, I firmly believe these guys funded the Georgia Guide Stones shortly after they sucked all the wealth out of US currency.

They already have a plan to save the planet- it just doesn't involve us.

edit:
53 minutes in there's some wonky double-audio feeds. I can't make out what either voice is saying.
edit on 17-11-2014 by lordcomac because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   
What is with the computer generated narration? Does that make the video more mysterious? Does it make it more of a revelation of truth by camouflaging the presenters of the video? Ohhhhh the good guys are afraid for their lives so they hide behind voice modulation. Come on now. This video is circus....

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   
www.rense.com...

For anyone that has, well quite frankly, a lot of downtime for reading, the above link is a general history of the Rothschild family, Israel, and.... Just about everything related to such, in chronological order leading up to, and beyond the events of September 11th. Including are links from the Rothschild to pretty much every war.

At the end of the painfully long article, is a list of books and articles for the authors sources.

Again, I have way too much time on my hands, and this is another subject that grasps my full attention

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Thank you for this , i personally cannot learn enough about the rothschild , i am really amazing by the questions as why people who have the financial posibilities to end a lot of problems that plague mankind seem uninterested in this.

Since Rothschild have activly supported both parties in the Napoleon war through finance makes me wonder if these guys have a moral goal behind filling warehouses full with cash.

call me naive but if i would have all this power i rather would go down in the history books as a person who did the best for everyone.

These people have more money to spend in a lifetime yet the only thing they worried about is more money and power , maybe i am too down to earth to put myself in their perspective , but i find that kind of mentality insane.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Not as powerful as they once were .Ha ha ha . Sense what have they ever been once were .Given such a advantage of monetary power over the larger part of the world do you really think they have decided that enough was enough ? It is surely not a money issue wear as they create the stuff out of nothing . How much of the money they have would it take 1000 of us plebs to be satisfied with and retire to do what ever we wanted to do beside's trying to control politicians and complete Govt.'s ? A million seconds is a short time . A billion seconds is only 12 years . A trillion seconds is 32,000 years . So how much money do they really control anyway ? Perspective means a lot don't you think ? Seeing that we know they have no gone out of business we can safely assume that they are very busy until we understand that Babylon has fallen has fallen .. a reply to: yeahright

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   
So if it's a circus then it should be easy to show us their errors . I will agree with you that the audio had a sucky tone to it but it was the data that was the important part and it's that that you need to focus on . a reply to: TerryMcGuire

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Reminds me of one of the first conspiracy articles I remember looking at. I went off looking at a lot of other viewpoints, but this doesn't sound near so far-fetched as it once did.

Conspiracy Too Monstrous to Believe
www.henrymakow.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Someone up the line in this thread points out that focusing on the Rothchilds is "Hannibal ad portas" or pointing at a bogeyman as a red herring rather than investigating any real reasons for for our financial imbalances. Certainly the Rothchilds have been instrumental in perpetuating the inequities of the worlds financial systems, however, more than pointing to them as "bogeymen" it has been my approach to understand the basic system as it stands and how they, and if not they, then others have become the kind of people who are extremely successful within it.

As you correctly point out it is the data that is important in that video. However, it is also my observation that more and more, there is a blurred line between fiction and fact. By couching this information within a context of "fanciful" narration, the information presented can easily take on a fictional overlay, one which can more easily be taken as fiction than fact or true speculation.

There are those who want to expose not only the Rothchilds and others of their ilk, but the whole system that is so easily exploited by those already powerful because of previous familial success. It is my take on the video that those responsible for it are buying into a make believe (as presented in so many movies such as V for Vendetta) approach to unmasking these villains.

Our media culture is rife with fictional characterizations of good guys and bad guys. Movies and TV shows take important issues and trivialize them to a state of mediocrity. And so many of us sit and watch, saying to ourselves, "Ah, it is exposed"
when it really is not, but rather just one more twisted version which does not uncover the truth at all. When I call the video "circus" it is because the producers of the video, I think, are just playing into the game established by those who have been directing so much of our culture already.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Their Haven Shores......

Rothschild Bank International is based in Guernsey and offers a range of private client banking services to high net worth individuals based in the UK or elsewhere in the world and works closely with other parts of the Rothschild Group.

The Rothschild name is synonymous with private banking. Our clients can take advantage of an international private banking service that respects tradition and reflects the requirements of the modern world. Our range of services is designed to reflect our clients’ needs and circumstances as they change over time.
About Guernsey

Guernsey enjoys economic stability, a skilled work force, excellent global communications and a stringent regulatory environment. In using these advantages to the full, Guernsey has developed into one of the world's major offshore financial centres and is home to banks and fund management groups from nearly 40 countries.

The Bank in Guernsey

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join