It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do I smell a rat as far as ISIS is concerned?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
Think about this a minute. So those people that don't deserve a name have a few oil fields. Answer this. where are they selling the oil? Logistics dictate as Iraq (where the oil is) they would HAVE to pipe it either through Iran, Kuwait, Syria, Saudi or Jordan it gets mixed up with their oil so who is facilitating the sales of oil. As for the US taking the profits and depriving the locals from profiting I think you seriously aught to have a rethink. Since the 60s the vast majority of profits have been going to the OPEC nations. They have been dictating the global cost of oil not the US and how much has filtered through to their own poor. Let me think!!!! NOTHING, nada, zilch. Let me think where the money has gone. So many billion on building a palm shaped island for rich people, so many billion on bribing the poison dwarf to event formula 1 races, so many million bribing FIFA for the word cup, so many billion on buying property in Europe, endless palaces and super cars the list is endless. So before you start US bashing look closer to their home for not looking after their poor.

They ship it by truck and sell it on the black market in Lebanon and Turkey. It is then sent by ship to another buyer and in the end could end up being bought by anybody. Well at least the was the case before US bomb most of ISIS oil production so now they have barely enough for them selves. As for what OPEC (producing 40% of the worlds oil) vs the US (producing 10% of the worlds oil) spend profits on one can not compare. While OPEC nations with tiny population build palaces etc. Saudi Arabia, UAE, Kuwait and Qatar the same can not be said for most of OPEC made up of Iran, Iraq, Angola. Equador, Algeria, Nigeria and Venezula.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: mindseye1609

I dunno, to me Henry Kissinger is a psychotic war criminal who should have been jailed for crimes against humanity a long time ago.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Dabrazzo

I can't really disagree with you.. So when he says what he did... I raise an eye brow.. JUST MAYBE, they are about to get on board..

I smell a republican victory in 2016 that will spell the beginning of operation "cleaning out the closet" and America will HOPEFULLY turn things around... Now a lot of the positives we see in 2016 and onward are possible because of the work the administration is putting in now.. It's just not viewed like that now or will it be then.. Barry will forever be the dingy who sat around playing with his dingy instead of acting... But i think he's doing that by design.. In 10 years or so we will know for sure.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   

America is close to 18 trillion in debt, could be a lot more, who knows?. Its has absolutely no chance of ever recovering from this debt unless it stays in a permanent state of war. And sadly it looks like they are intent on taking the rest of the world with them.

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Dabrazzo

I won't pretend to even grasp the way global economics work and perpetual war won't be a bad thing if the war is pointed at a just target. All we can do is have some faith that people have matured and learned enough lessons over the last 10 years that we can proceed forward as a globally connected people. For all I know tommorow we are gonna go to war with Saudi Arabia or someone else but I can only hope we use our heads, the dialogue definitely seems to be pointing towards a decent future.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

How can a rag tag gun wielding group of religious extremists spring up from no where, have all the organization, supply chain sophistication in the world. Say all the right extremists things to give the 2 most warlike nations on earth the excuse they need to re-invade a country they just happen to be unsuccessfully at invading the first time.

This organization just happens to hate the same people the most warlike nation on earth hates.

How come this organization does not hate Americans friends in the middle east? Aint that very convenient and coincidental?

Why do their claimed beadings make the world wide news each time they supposedly behead someone? How many people get killed in the Middle east and other trouble spots whose deaths never see the light of day?

How come these so called beadings make the news everytime they happen. Sue, the first few American, British and Australian soldiers who died in Iraq and Afghanistan got coverage but it died out quite quickly to.

We will see if the deaths by beading TV coverage dies out just as quick.

How come the TV networks decide to put theses beading's on the TV news which is supposed to be rated fit for children to watch but the say that showing a bare female backside on the news is not fit for children to see.

ISIS is nothing but a contracted private army whose job is throw Assad out of Syria and to make Muslims look bad at the same time. Its as plain as the nose on your face.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: learnatic

And there are demons, and zombies and Satan shall rule!

Fixed that ending for you.

edit on 18-11-2014 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: stirling

I am still wondering why ISIS h`asn't merely stalked over the border and been causing mayhem in Israel? Surely that would be the icing on the cake for any arab group or islamic group?

I see the point you made and of course its correct but with israel's current and usual state of paranoia I am surprised still at nety.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Both your points had crossed my mind.

I admire their fighting spirit with all that happened to them in their country and I also think its time Kurdistan was handed back to the Kurds who have done more to deserve this than most who fight for this type of cause.

I do feel though that the tide of oil richness for those who produce it is on the turning point, as many people hate running oil by-products in to their air and want cleaner fuel. We are at a public turning point in peoples minds so how long the oil will hold its value once the transport system goes clean I don't know but the pressure is on.

We sem to get panic messages from the media about ISIS and precious little about the way its being fought and the battles won.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: AgentShillington

I knew my questioning why the oil fields were being left to fund isis would bring up many answers and of course the question why destroy your main resource is certainly one - as you say.

I wasn't aware or its not so widely reported that people set their own fires on this resource; however I was aware of the hatred towards the dollar dictatorship that exists in many places. I do wonder though if it isn't the private owned central banks and the men who run them that are not more to blame and don't want their cashcow to be milked then put down.

What I do know is that the West will happily leave the ME once the importance of oil to our economies has gone - like a bat out of hell. But again whilst there are other resources in that area like lithium etc which will keep it happily involved within in a smaller presence though, the west will probably interfere as it seems to be allowed to do by the UN.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

I hadn't seen the report you gave but found it interesting as the media in the UK doesn't give this optimistic impression.

The only thing wthat is percolating out is that isis still has unlimited wealth and its from oil that it controls and runs. Also your report is from September so I find it strange that the lolly wagon is still rolling whilst we have had well over enough time to remove a large numbver of their fields and refineries. I know the price of oil is going lower and lower, which with the change in the transport industry alone and the many terrific inventions I have read about here and elsewhere,perhaps will come on-line which were the oil industry still in full swing the green policy of cleaner fuel would still be a pipe-dream and none of them would have seen the light of day.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Thanks for that - that is the report on RT I watched yesterday or very recently.

This is where the rat I talked about rearsits ugly great head. These convoys aren't invisible and can be tracked - unless there is an underround rail link between the oil fields/refineries and the countries that want to buy it. This is a problem that should have been dealt with and most of the people running these convoys blown to pieces - but its not happening its being prolonged and that is the problem of believing anything both the USA and UK tell its people on this matter.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Melbourne_Militia

No I don't think that monstrocities have become acceptable whatsoever - at least not to the ordinary people who do care about other people in other countries. This is down to the money men who probably instigated the shock tacts in the first place to get more money for the military and yet another war from which they only profit remember these are the men/women for who make murder for profit lobbying every day of the week. These are also the men who fund both sides of the conflict in order to make it last - as is being patently demonstrated today.

The media is trying to terrify us all and its working here because we all have islamists living in the UK pretty much next door and many of us don't trust them because we have seen them audaciously celebrating 9/11 and taken that very personally.

I was horrified to see that the war worn americans were apparently going to vote to go to war in syria on the news yesterday. This is also joined to some pipeline and other benefits and I think its time those responsible were called to account and asked how much money they would be sending to their puppet masters via public funds and how many USA and other country's dead soldiers would be coming home in body bag?

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

According to RT the oil from isis is going to Turkey and would you believe it Syria? Syria I can understand as it was poin ted out that it has little oil but still needs a certain amount which it imports - if its getting it cheaper whilst the country is in turmoil then it would buy.

I think surely most people should be aware of the power of the saudi and their wallets? Give them a vew generations after the oil finishes and they will be back to where they started. Ironically its the royal families in the arab world that isis is threatening or at least making the right sounds of doing.

posted on Nov, 18 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

You want to bomb the oil fields much of the world unnecessarily relies on for pretty much every aspect of modern life...

No oil, no gas, no petroleum products what so ever. You need to look up exactly how many petrol products we use to understand why that oil is so ridiculously valuable and why they are happy to buy and burn up all the oil in the middle east before even thinking of pulling it out of the ground in large quantities at home.

The long and the short of it is, they bomb that oil and they # themselves. Gas prices would sky rocket as they have in the past. The Iraqi's lit the oil fields on fire in Desert storm to try and Eff the west over and it caused a ripple for sure but it was a small number of wells in comparison.

Do you want to pay extra to try and choke them out? When I say extra, I mean anyone under upper middle class is literally going to suffer for it. upper middle class will not enjoy a comfy lifestyle anymore either. So basically the 99% suffers incredibly for a war an attempt to harm isis cash flow when in fact they already have enough money to fund 6 wars over on the west.

I get the idea, but it wouldn't have the same impact on them as it would on us.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 02:03 AM
link   
They will not hit oil or opium, because neither ISIS or the Taliban profits much OVERALL in those production sectors. And that is why they do not blow up oil or opium, ISIS and the Taliban facilitate the cover and end up joining the new managers. (NATO)

The opium and oil stats of Afghanistan and Iraq over the last 20 years tell the real story. Those corporate revenue streams aid the takeover process.

The weapons and energy and dope central control are all the same guys, and they fund both sides of these front end conflicts as the main distraction for taking over the Iraq oil and the Afghan poppy. Massive production increases since 2003 and 2001 respectively in those countries PROVES you cannot triple opium production and double oil production and fight the US and NATO - AT THE SAME TIME.

NATO and US expertise must be involved in those skyrocketing production numbers, plain and simple. The US/NATO sector will control all the Middle East oil in time, and all the Afghan heroin even now. They just convert the current production crews to their side, very easy to do at that level of Iraq and Afghan national power. The guys with the guns are the poorest tier of that play, they distract from the real power development in Iraq and Afghanistan and it will, imo, continue to Iran, the meat in between that oil (Iraq) and dope (Afghanistan) "sandwich" as Iran, the real score, is now "surrounded".

The beauty of the Islamics and Arabs, is they can be the nuclear test targets, imo, they will cowtow fast, and dropping nukes on them is not barred in Israel or US foreign policy, it is necessary, imo. Iran is doomed to join that triad of Iraq and Afghanistan at some point in this development. Saudi has the fifth largest dfense budget, so they are already "in" with NATO by their GCC alignment and weapons deals.

edit on 19-11-2014 by 4444Winds because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: 4444Winds

The US is barred from using nukes anywhere. Pretty much the way the cold war ended was that if no one fired a nuke, no one would die. If the US uses a nuke on any where in the mid east(most are allied with russia or china) their allies will nuke the US. It's pretty simple. Nukes are impossible to use these days.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join