It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exfoliate your mind

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Since there have been many questions about the US government, includeing what they are and are not doing about things. I went ahead and dug around until I found anything of interest. What I found most interesting was the "PRESS RELEASES" made by the Senate, not just in and of them selves. That much is a good read on it's own, however I suggest starting from the bottom of the page I'm going to present, because what I found to be of MOST interest is the lack of material to read! Where is the other reports that are missing, surely the following is not a complete list. That much is obvious, as much of what is not available is more than likely "CLASSIFIED".

So without dragging this on too much further, for yourselves, see how much is NOT presented. Again I suggest scrolling to the bottom of the list, look for any patterns that stand out to you.

Senate Intelligence Committee

[edit on 10-12-2004 by ADVISOR]

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Well since no one else commented, I will copy and paste, what can been seen on the page if people would look;

N/A
Organizational Assessment: The National Counterintelligence and Security Center

S. Rpt 117-132
Intelligence Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2023

S. Rpt 117-2
Report of the Select Committee on Intelligence United States Senate Covering the Period January 4, 2019 to January 3, 2021

S. Rpt 117-37
Intelligence Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2022

S. Rpt. 116-290
Report of the Select Committee on Intelligence United States Senate on Russian Active Measures Campaigns and Interference in the 2016 U.S. Election

S. Rpt 116-233
Intelligence Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2021

S. Rpt 116-47
Damon Paul Nelson and Matthew Young Pollard Intelligence Authorization Act for Fiscal Years 2018, 2019, and 2020

S. Rpt 116-20
Report of the Select Committee on Intelligence United States Senate Covering the Period January 3, 2017 to January 3, 2019 (March 28, 2019)

S. Rpt. 115-298
Report to Accompany S. 3153, Matthew Young Pollard Intelligence Authorization Act for Fiscal Years 2018 and 2019

N/A
Committee Findings on the 2017 Intelligence Community Assessment

N/A
Russia Inquiry

S. Rpt. 115-182
Report to Accompany S. 2010, FISA Amendments Reauthorization Act of 2017 (November 7, 2017)

S. Rpt. 115-151
Report to Accompany S.1761, The Intelligence Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2018 (September 7, 2017)

S. Rpt. 115-13
Report of the Select Committee on Intelligence, Covering the Period January 6, 2015 to January 2, 2017 (March 29, 2017)

N/A
Assessing Russian Activities and Intentions in Recent U.S. Elections

N/A
Declassified Version of Part Four, Joint Inquiry into intelligence Community Activities Before and After the Terrorist Attacks of September 11, 2001

N/A
The 2005 Joint FBI-CIA Intelligence Report Assessing the Nature and Extent of Saudi Government Support of Terrorism

S. Rpt. 107-351
Joint Inquiry into Intelligence Community Activities Before and After the Terrorist Attacks of September 11, 2001 (December 2002)

N/A
The 9/11 Commision Report

S. Rpt 114-277
Report to Accompany S. 3017, the Intelligence Authorization Act For Fiscal Year 2017 (June 15, 2016)

SIC

Too select, if you know what I mean...
The corrupt career parasite politicians, are helping themselves, not the constituents they are supposed to represent.

In other words, the politicians who have been on office, longer than you and I have been alive.
Are the problem, not the solution.

Sooner We the People WAKE up to that fact, and stop being F'n retarded woke, the better We will be.

Fedgov works for We the People, answers to We the People, it's time We the People remember that and remind them.

🇺🇲

edit on 8-11-2022 by ADVISOR because: spelling

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 12:52 PM
link   
How odd, the South African LGBTQI Pride march in Johannesburg went ahead without incident, despite warnings of a possible terrorist threat:

Now the event has been marred with controversy following reports of a security threat in the area in the greater Sandton area. “The US government has received information that terrorists may be planning to conduct an attack targeting large gatherings of people at an unspecified location in the greater Sandton area of Johannesburg, South Africa, on 29 October 2022,” the US Embassy said in a statement issued on 26 October.

www.news24.com...

Although it still remains vague where this intelligence came from, or exactly what it said.

posted on Nov, 8 2022 @ 03:41 PM
link   
How will Putin end?

Once the mask is off and the Russian people rage, my guess is what they're going to do to him will make what they did to Qaddafi look like a kindergarten show.
edit on 8-11-2022 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2022 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Exfoliate the mind?

Remember to wash, rinse, repeat.
edit on 13-11-2022 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2022 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Im coming back to this thread later on. I dont have time right now but nice find!

top topics

join