It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Area 51 alien autopsy image is ‘smoking gun’, researcher claims

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: flyandi

Skinny Bob had a turtleneck.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Most humanoid ETs wear some kind of skin-suit, if they are involved with a craft. Ancient cave drawings have also shown ET visitors in what appears to be one-piece padded suits and helmets - much as our astronauts when they went to the Moon. And I've read where some ETs have been seen in bubbled-layer space suits, looking like the Michelin Man.

The most controversial photo (out of the UK, I believe), showed a little girl with flowers seated on a grassy slope, and a tall uniformed humanoid behind her. It was finally determined that it was a human in a bee keeper's suit.

edit on 19-11-2014 by MKMoniker because: correction

edit on 19-11-2014 by MKMoniker because: content

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: JadeStar

Have a good sighting and you will discover your skepticism had no basis.

I have and I can tell you that it confirmed all of my worst suspicions about TPTB and folks like you.

It is uncomfortable to ever admit to having supported the stances expressed by these ilk. You are essentially enemies of the truth. Asserting I have some fixation that goes into a form of religiosity is an ad hominem attack. I am agnostic. My truthfulness, when challenged, causes me to get my back up. Trying to be honest with the debunkers only ticks me off because they CAN ONLY DENY.

They can not believe which is the same as having an unbreachable bias, an anti-belief. That is religious. Duality is a construct of weak minds who do not appreciate the vastness of chance and evolution. I am sorry if you continue to think this way but frankly you not only do not have dog in this fight but you don't even have a dog.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: duaneology
a reply to: mirageman

Yes, any evidence is inconclusive if you choose to dismiss it's authenticity. And that's what the sheep do...they reflexively dismiss any evidence that doesn't support their manipulated beliefs.

There are some who will never, ever accept any evidence I agree. But I have never seen anything that ultimately proves aliens have ever visited Earth. I wobbled for a bit in 1996 when that Martian microbe was announced. But it has never been fully proven to be ET. Now perhaps that's because all life everywhere retains the same composition as life here on Earth. Or perhaps my level of intelligence is not high enough to comprehend how intellectually challenged I am compared to others on this small planet?

So can I ask?

What do you think is the absolute best "authentic, conclusive" evidence that our fluffy white friends have reflexively dismissed?

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254
Really?
Where did they test all of those atomic weapons?
Groom Lake is a name for an Area contained within a military arena. There were facilities in there going back to at least WWII.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: largo

I have and I can tell you that it confirmed all of my worst suspicions about TPTB and folks like you.

It is uncomfortable to ever admit to having supported the stances expressed by these ilk. You are essentially enemies of the truth. Asserting I have some fixation that goes into a form of religiosity is an ad hominem attack. I am agnostic. My truthfulness, when challenged, causes me to get my back up. Trying to be honest with the debunkers only ticks me off because they CAN ONLY DENY.

They can not believe which is the same as having an unbreachable bias, an anti-belief. That is religious. Duality is a construct of weak minds who do not appreciate the vastness of chance and evolution. I am sorry if you continue to think this way but frankly you not only do not have dog in this fight but you don't even have a dog.

Can you clarify your point a bit more clearly and concisely please?

What was your "good sighting" and what do you believe?

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: MKMoniker
The most controversial photo (out of the UK, I believe), showed a little girl with flowers seated on a grassy slope, and a tall uniformed humanoid behind her. It was finally determined that it was a human in a bee keeper's suit.

That was not the final determination. Dig a little deeper - the ATS search tool is a good place to start.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   

a reply to: draknoir2

I stated my issues with some of the inconsistencies in Bob's story and was open to discussion. So open in fact that my position even shifted somewhat.

That's what people who aren't intellectually lazy do.

Sounded like you were eager to dismiss the evidence based solely on a single radio interview before your opinion shifted somewhat (180 degrees), which would have been intellectually lazy by your own definition.

My mistake.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: flyandi
Did anyone notice that Aliens never wear clothes .. not even space suits .. they are always "naked".

They have often been described as wearing tight-fitting one-piece, long-sleeved suits of a shiny material.

But why do ghosts wear clothing? Does it die with them?

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: largo

The Trinity test took place in New Mexico. The Crossroads test took place on the Bikini Atoll. The Sandstone tests took place on a number of islands. The Nevada Test Range was not established until 1951 with the Operation Ranger tests. Even then all of these took place in Area 5.

While it's true there was an air base at Groom Lake during World War II it was tiny. It only had two dirt runways. Up until the CIA bought up the Groom Lake land to develop the U2 there were no real facilities down there. That's the reason it was chosen for nuclear tests. There was nothing there.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: CosmicRay

Sorry to burst your bubble milady, but if you sincerely believe that even physical evidence would stand a chance of being accepted as legitimate by the general population you're delusional.

Decades of intense propaganda and complex campaigns of disinformation have ensured that no matter what evidence is put forth most will believe it's not real. And you'll be right there pooping on it for being "fake" right along side them.

Excuse me milord, but a National Geographic survey poops all over your "decades of intense propaganda and complex disinformation campaigns".

According to a National Geographic survey, 77 percent of all Americans "believe there are signs that aliens have visited Earth", and according to a recent Harris poll only 68 percent of all Americans believe that Jesus is God or the Son of God.

Those disinformation campaigns aren't as effective as you'd think.

Yes, many do most certainly believe that aliens exist and have been visiting earth...while at the same time mocking and discrediting anyone who claims to have experienced sightings or contact. You see it here all the time and we're more open minded than most.

I know that whenever a vagina shows up here you nerds cant help but fawn over her but save your white knighting for someone in the real world. She's not going to become your cyber-girlfriend.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: JadeStar

Over the years it's become impossible to rationally accept or fully believe any evidence no matter how compelling. My gut instinct tells me that isn't accidental.

Nothing short of physical evidence which can be tested and has an official chain of custody is sufficient to support the enormity of the claims of ET visitation.

Anyone demanding less that that just wants to believe. It's psuedo-religious.

Sorry to burst your bubble milady, but if you sincerely believe that even physical evidence would stand a chance of being accepted as legitimate by the general population you're delusional.

I think you're wrong here.

If you or anyone else could bring a manufactured piece of alien technology, it doesn't even have to be sophisticated technology, the equivalent of an alien screwdriver (anal probe?) would do.

The composition of such an artifact would be tested thoroughly and if for example the metal has an isotopic ratio well outside of those on Earth and with no known meteoric counterpart then it would have to be accepted at least by a good part of science that something made by someone else out there made its way to Earth.

It really is that simple. The fact that this has not happened despite all the tales of crash/retrievals, alien abductions, etc speaks volumes.

Remember, no conspiracy is perfect.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: largo

I have had a good sighting.

Two in fact. But the first place I go when I see something I can't explain is not "OMG Aliens!", it's nature. It's a matter of critical thinking and it turned out one of those sightings was a rare atmospheric phenomena. The other remains unidentified but I am sure if I had more data it would be an IFO rather than a UFO and it was almost certainly NOT some 50s sci fi silliness of little men from another planet buzzing around the sky.

It's BECAUSE of my sightings that I am skeptical. Science is the act of not fooling ones's self.

If I did not know about things like sprites and other upper atmospheric phenomena and had I not been scientifically minded perhaps I would have thought my sightings were the result of ET.

So to the contrary, I am not trying to deny UFOs exist. I have seen a couple. One remains UFO in the ORIGINAL meaning of the world (Unidentified Flying Object).

However, I do think it is wrong and just LAZY analysis to rush to judgement that because you or I can't identify, that means it's aliens from another planet.

Look, I happen to looks at the sky more than the average person due to being trained in astronomy. I also have a strong feeling that we're probably not alone in our galaxy and there is mounting evidence that our galaxy may have an almost unimaginable number of places where life like us could evolve.

What there is no good evidence for is that any of it has made its way here despite all the UFO sightings, spoutings of a guy with bad hair looking at old paintings or anecdotes of people in dream states.

I am a skeptic, not a debunker. Get it right.
edit on 19-11-2014 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   

I know that whenever a vagina shows up here you nerds cant help but fawn over her but save your white knighting for someone in the real world. She's not going to become your cyber-girlfriend.

Sexist much?

So, let's see, rationally minded, skeptical but open-minded men on this forum can't agree with me without it being because I'm a girl?

I'm sorry but your post is probably crossing the line.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I've always been under the impression that Tom Carey was a serious and genuine researcher, but it is indeed pretty suspicious that he isn't releasing the photos now. I was thinking maybe he doesn't want to release them until he knows for sure they're not hoaxed, but if that's true he really shouldn't be shouting about them now.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   

I wasn't fawning all over you. I honestly thought you were a dude.

edit on 19-11-2014 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: duaneology

so far it looks like you are the only vagina here.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: flyandi
Did anyone notice that Aliens never wear clothes .. not even space suits .. they are always "naked".

They have often been described as wearing tight-fitting one-piece, long-sleeved suits of a shiny material.

But why do ghosts wear clothing? Does it die with them?

Why assume these entities are ghosts or aliens? Perhaps they're of the same origin as Medieval demons or faeries or Kobolds. It seems that they appear (or we perceive them) in whatever guise seems a bit "out there" to the current populace but not beyond the realm of imagination. In other words, these entities didn't appear as "space aliens" in the Middle Ages because there would have been no context in which "space aliens" could have been conceived.
edit on 19-11-2014 by Tangerine because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 01:20 AM
link   
People are again jumping the gun.

The researcher showed NO photos at the event. He said he didn't even have them with him. He said they (along with his co-researcher) would reveal them in the future.

They are the same photos that were already talked about a year ago, when there were claims that Kevin Randle was involved in studying the photos. He is not and does not want to be.

This is the article referring to the same photos from over a year ago. And NO, the photo in the articles has NOTHING to do with the claimed photos in question.

www.examiner.com...

The only thing I can tell is that they are taking their sweet time to show any of them. I hope there isn't a lot of "money switching hands for rights" involved, because if there is, it taints everything really fast.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 08:45 AM
link   
This story has been brewing for months. The geologist's slides do seem to date from the right era, but are of a body in a glass case and could be of a mummified or deformed human (like in the Sirius "alien").

First we are going to see the marketing,

...then we'll see what happens when it falls apart.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join