It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Area 51 alien autopsy image is ‘smoking gun’, researcher claims

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   
pretty sure they never said that was the picture the researcher claims to have, just fyi. I think the newspaper just threw it in the article for a visual.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Ha!!! Whenever someone says they have the "smoking gun" but don't put them out I automatically think BS

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
He isn't releasing them until early next year just makes it that much more suspicious.

He needs time to get the monetization going, some phone calls and meetings being made with magazines or news willing to part with some cash for an interesting story.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Over the years it's become impossible to rationally accept or fully believe any evidence no matter how compelling. My gut instinct tells me that isn't accidental.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: duaneology
Over the years it's become impossible to rationally accept or fully believe any evidence no matter how compelling. My gut instinct tells me that isn't accidental.

Nothing short of physical evidence which can be tested and has an official chain of custody is sufficient to support the enormity of the claims of ET visitation.

Anyone demanding less that that just wants to believe. It's psuedo-religious.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: JadeStar

Nothing short of physical evidence which can be tested and has an official chain of custody is sufficient to support the enormity of the claims of ET visitation.

Anyone demanding less that that just wants to believe. It's psuedo-religious.

Sorry to burst your bubble milady, but if you sincerely believe that even physical evidence would stand a chance of being accepted as legitimate by the general population you're delusional.

Decades of intense propaganda and complex campaigns of disinformation have ensured that no matter what evidence is put forth most will believe it's not real. And you'll be right there pooping on it for being "fake" right along side them.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Looks like a mask or helmet.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

That isn't the photo the article is talking about. It hasn't been made public.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: duaneology

Jadestar knows her stuff check out a few of her many threads.. I think she's right.

Back in the 1950s the US Government and it's Allies were definitely engineering a cover up. My own interpretation these days is that this was through fear that they weren't in control of the skies above us. But they didn't want the people to know this in a paranoid Cold War era as Russia was exploding it's own H bomb. In more recent decades the UFO topic has definitely been used to cover top secret military projects.

However......Think about the one time when the President of the United States himself announced we'd discovered the possible signs of life from another planet here on Earth. That was in 1996 and probably some sort of dress rehearsal.

No one batted an eyelid as our horizons were expanding with the discovery of exo-planets.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   

I thought we had to wait until next year? That picture looks like it's from an old movie?

When I done a google image search of the picture, I noticed this:

The head fits together when you put the photo side by side against the same photo?

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: skyblueworld

I thought we had to wait until next year? That picture looks like it's from an old movie?

When I done a google image search of the picture, I noticed this:

The head fits together when you put the photo side by side against the same photo?

And the black and white is inverted.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

I have little time for those who insist on definitive evidence but then immediately shxt on anything put in front of them. They believe themselves to be more clever then anyone else who dares consider the possible validity of some of the evidence. It's intellectual laziness masked as logic and reason. People like this are not clever...they're suckers who've been manipulated to reflexively dismiss everything. They're every bit as foolish as the gullible one who believe every youtube vid and fall for every ham fisted hoax.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   

I have little time for those who insist on definitive evidence but then immediately shxt on anything put in front of them. They believe themselves to be more clever then anyone else who dares consider the possible validity of some of the evidence. It's intellectual laziness masked as logic and reason. People like this are not clever...they're suckers who've been manipulated to reflexively dismiss everything. They're every bit as foolish as the gullible one who believe every youtube vid and fall for every ham fisted hoax.

Like you did in the Lazar/Knapp thread, or was that something entirely different?

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   

I do agree but perhaps that's because all the "evidence" so far is inconclusive at it's very best. As for people who think they are "more cleverer" than anyone else, well I always find that it is wise to remember that our intelligence is only relative to each and every one of us.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: draknoir2

I stated my issues with some of the inconsistencies in Bob's story and was open to discussion. So open in fact that my position even shifted somewhat.

That's what people who aren't intellectually lazy do.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Yes, any evidence is inconclusive if you choose to dismiss it's authenticity. And that's what the sheep do...they reflexively dismiss any evidence that doesn't support their manipulated beliefs.

edit on 19000000pm11America/Chicagopm3529America/Chicago by duaneology because: typo

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: UKWO1Phot

"Real Alien Autopsy!" tends to show up at least once every decade. Most show either the fake Roswell autopsy, or (my favorite) the Roswell Museum's exhibit of a manufactured alien on a table, and a male "doctor" dummy posed and leaning in a corner.

Here are some "real dead alien" photos I think are credible, and there's never been even a hint of autopsy footage on any of them:

www.hoax-slayer.com...
MALAYSIAN MERMAID

www.ufosightingsdaily.com...
SMALL DEAD ALIEN IN NAMIBIA, AFRICA

www.toptenz.net...=smlwn-1.0&at_si=53cbcd9d68701607&at_ab=per-2&at_pos=0&at_tot=1
TEN STRANGE AND BIZARRE DEAD BODIES

www.slideshare.net...
TRANSLATED RUSSIAN "BOOK OF ALIEN RACES" (PARTIAL)

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Did anyone notice that Aliens never wear clothes .. not even space suits .. they are always "naked".

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: kloejen

See if you can find the fine investigative "Conspiracy Of Silence" by Kevin D. Randle, Captain, USAFR. (1997)

Get back with that 'balloon theory' after you peruse it.

A quick summary, the entire government went into lockdown mode due to the increasing public interest concerning UFOs. Agencies came and went through renaming but this was to interrupt potential inquiries as they continued the same work. That work was to channel information into the void of National Intelligence. The PRIMARY cause was the Rosewell incident.

Not much has changed. They deceive through direct lies, info manipulation and finally censoring. A tradition within the Intelligence community.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Sorry to burst your bubble milady, but if you sincerely believe that even physical evidence would stand a chance of being accepted as legitimate by the general population you're delusional.

Decades of intense propaganda and complex campaigns of disinformation have ensured that no matter what evidence is put forth most will believe it's not real. And you'll be right there pooping on it for being "fake" right along side them.

Excuse me milord, but a National Geographic survey poops all over your "decades of intense propaganda and complex disinformation campaigns".

According to a National Geographic survey, 77 percent of all Americans "believe there are signs that aliens have visited Earth", and according to a recent Harris poll only 68 percent of all Americans believe that Jesus is God or the Son of God.

Those disinformation campaigns aren't as effective as you'd think.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join